• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Touchdown! IronLion FTW!

Elit3Swagg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thought I would drop a note here also, wanted to say thank you to IronLion and team for being a sponsor in the Fantasy football contest, I was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of the prize offered by IronLion.

Received it the other day, and I have to say it was very very fast, excellent communication, such a smooth experience.

Really looking forward to running these beauty's, probably will be at 3-4 iu daily.

9c6a2f668330ddc36a25eeca59e13a17.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting. 3-4iu should do you good, that's what I run. Usually 3.33iu, which makes 3 shots per vial. I preload 6 syringes at a time and keep then in the fridge.

Thanks for posting. 3-4iu should do you good, that's what I run. Usually 3.33iu, which makes 3 shots per vial. I preload 6 syringes at a time and keep then in the fridge.
Thank you Rehh for all the help brother. You run a tight ship. Super impressed.

Thought I would drop a note here also, wanted to say thank you to IronLion and team for being a sponsor in the Fantasy football contest, I was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of the prize offered by IronLion.

Received it the other day, and I have to say it was very very fast, excellent communication, such a smooth experience.

Really looking forward to running these beauty's, probably will be at 3-4 iu daily.

9c6a2f668330ddc36a25eeca59e13a17.jpg

REH offered me nudes for running the league...still waiting. But that is a hell of a score Elit3swagg. Rehh thanks for helping us out your donation put us over the top!

REH offered me nudes for running the league...still waiting. But that is a hell of a score Elit3swagg. Rehh thanks for helping us out your donation put us over the top!

Nudes of me or the wife?.....lol

What are you getting out of 3.33 ed?

what would you consider therapeutic vs bodybuilding when it comes to dosage ?

What are you getting out of 3.33 ed?

what would you consider therapeutic vs bodybuilding when it comes to dosage ?

The range I always recommend to people is 2-6iu. 2-3 is more therapeutic/replacement with low side effects. 4-6 is more a bodybuilding dosage.

3.33 gives me vascularity, some size and strength increase, sex drive boost and lower body fat.

IML Gear Cream!
Roughly how long did it take from order to touchdown for you?

Back