• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

ASF Fantasy Football Third place Shout out

Elit3Swagg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to post a quick thank you to Custom for putting this league together, and all the sponsors for contributing to it. Was fun right out the gate, alot of banter back and fourth all season kept everyone on their toes trying to earn those bragging rights.

While I did not make it to the final, I did secure third place, and with that I was awarded:

3 kits of orange tops courtesy of @ironlion

300.00 store credit to @OSGearRep

I recently received the 3 kits from IronLion and I have to say that was very very fast, I'm still waiting on packs from across the pond that I've ordered over a month now, still waiting on some packs in an around Lion for months now. He got it here ASAP. Pretty damn amazing.

Really looking forward to running these orange tops, from what I have seen here, they have tested very high consistently with members labs of Serum and IGF.

Will post pics of the OSgear drop when it arrives!

53d85c25d0776a6c08d2437ca86452a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just wanted to post a quick thank you to Custom for putting this league together, and all the sponsors for contributing to it. Was fun right out the gate, alot of banter back and fourth all season kept everyone on their toes trying to earn those bragging rights.

While I did not make it to the final, I did secure third place, and with that I was awarded:

I recently received the 3 kits from IronLion and I have to say that was very very fast, I'm still waiting on packs from across the pond that I've ordered over a month now, still waiting on some packs in an around Lion for months now. He got it here ASAP. Pretty damn amazing.

Really looking forward to running these orange tops, from what I have seen here, they have tested very high consistently with members labs of Serum and IGF.

Hell ya, that's what's up. Nice score bro

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Nice cool contest for sure

That’s a nice prize right there. Congrats bro and thanks to the sponsors!!

Very nice sir. I heard nothing but good things about IL

REHH runs a tight ship over there. He's a top notch rep

Nice Prize Swagg! ! A vial a day allows for maximum buffet style eating! Lol

Max

REHH runs a tight ship over there. He's a top notch rep
Yes he does, very organized and had to it me lighting quick.
Nice Prize Swagg! ! A vial a day allows for maximum buffet style eating! Lol

Max
Oh yeah brother! Planning on running 3-4 iu daily for now.

OSGEAR Touchdown!

Gear looks fantastic, T/A was reasonable looking forward to incorporating this Pharmaqo into my upcoming blast.

Thank you @OSGear Rep 20210123_163051.jpg

OSGEAR Touchdown!

Gear looks fantastic, T/A was reasonable looking forward to incorporating this Pharmaqo into my upcoming blast.

Thank you @OSGear Rep View attachment 58074

200 tbol is never a bad thing, nice grab

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Back