• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for 25 G 1 inch syringe

Ironpaco

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone know where to buy them , Amazon out of stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try your local Walgreens and CVS. This is what I do. Walgreens wants an ID. Just tell them it's for your TRT at another pharmacy. Relay haven't had a problem yet

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I get mine on GPZ

Md supplies. They have exel syringes that have less dead space than bd. Plus they have the 25g 1. Great service too.

If youre still buying bd you're in ancient times. Exel is it

everyone has a right to there opinion and I respect yours-HOWEVER- I 100% totally disagree w/it. I've used both, and BD is FAR superior to Excel in my opinion, which remember I have a right too-lol (Not trying to start any shit, just respectfully disagreeing w/ u bro. ( And btw, I'm not in ancient times-lol)

Gpz services is very quick. Bd is what I use. I did try some of the nipro 27 guage and they feel like a sheet rock saw going into the skin but hell the oil passes through there so I feel like I win.

everyone has a right to there opinion and I respect yours-HOWEVER- I 100% totally disagree w/it. I've used both, and BD is FAR superior to Excel in my opinion, which remember I have a right too-lol (Not trying to start any shit, just respectfully disagreeing w/ u bro. ( And btw, I'm not in ancient times-lol)

Of course. I wouldn't expect any different. A syringe that has more dead space as opposed to one that has less is more superior. What was I thinking. Why would you want MORE oil. Silly me

Last edited:

Yep, I like Exel ... these are from Med Lab, but GPZ is the best imho ...

Attachments

• 1611105794229-102164193.jpg
    1611105794229-102164193.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
Of course. I wouldn't expect any different. A syringe that has more dead space as opposed to one that has less is more superior. What was I thinking. Why would you want MORE oil. Silly me

Slin pin to get the most oil out ?

Ask hot rod. He seems the be the authority here.

My man calm it down alittle. He said right in his first statement everyone has a right to their opinion. I walk into my pharmacy and take what they give me. Personally if I’m leaving a trace amount of oil behind with them, well I’m ok with that.

Get Shredded!
My man calm it down alittle. He said right in his first statement everyone has a right to their opinion. I walk into my pharmacy and take what they give me. Personally if I’m leaving a trace amount of oil behind with them, well I’m ok with that.

Calm down? I'm not excited. I just dont know why I didn't think of that. Less oil opposed to more.

Last edited:
Ask hot rod. He seems the be the authority here.
what's up w/ the attitude bro? did I say I was an authority on this. I like BD because they're sharper, better made, and more durable IMO. I'm not sure about this "dead space", but it really doesn't matter. Everyone has a right to buy whichever one they want, and like I said, i've used both and 35 years exp. may or may not make me an authority, but it does tell me that BD is a far superior product IMO. Maybe there's a 3rd option that's better than both of these. Maybe u can tell us about them- since u seem to be an AUTHORITY. (and just for the record, the last time I used Exel, they were dull as hell) good luck too u my friend!

what's up w/ the attitude bro? did I say I was an authority on this. I like BD because they're sharper, better made, and more durable IMO. I'm not sure about this "dead space", but it really doesn't matter. Everyone has a right to buy whichever one they want, and like I said, i've used both and 35 years exp. may or may not make me an authority, but it does tell me that BD is a far superior product IMO. Maybe there's a 3rd option that's better than both of these. Maybe u can tell us about them- since u seem to be an AUTHORITY. (and just for the record, the last time I used Exel, they were dull as hell) good luck too u my friend!

Have to agree that BD are sharper than than any other brands I’ve used(+15yrs). When it comes to rigs I have experienced dull ones with every brand I’ve tried as I’d guess you all have as well? But overall BD are my favorite ones. I have a hard time finding 26g 1” needles so if anyone knows who sells them then holla, thanks

Just use ebay. Been doing it for years

Not sure about dead space with all that experience? Interesting. Granted there isn't much difference in each others dead space, I always wanna get the most oil possible. No attitude here. Not sure how you're getting that based off my wording.

Youre not understanding what I'm saying. I use exel syringes due to less dead space. You can put any luer lock needle on it you want. You may wanna do some research, man. Your 35 years exp isn't really shining very Brite. (That was a touch of attitude)

Last edited:
You won't listen to what I have to say. Clearly you're not understanding. How about you just do some good ole Google research and figure it out on your own.

Here you go, pal. Some knowledge for you. This is from Wikipedia.

A low dead space syringe is a type of syringe with a design that seeks to limit dead space that exists between the syringe hub and needle.

Youre welcome.

Back