• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mike lindell is a phony fuck

IML Gear Cream!
Selling a bogus cure for COVID to desperate people knowing full well it doesn’t. He’s a fucking bottom feeder peddling bullshit to anyone looking for hope and he’ll do anything to make money off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know anything about Lindell and a "bogus cure", do you feel the same way about Gates since he is "bottom feeding” bullshit also?

I don't know anything about Lindell and a "bogus cure", do you feel the same way about Gates since he is "bottom feeding” bullshit also?

Watch the interview and see for yourself. I don’t care what you think of Anderson Cooper by the way.

https://youtu.be/spouhfBiQjs

Oh cnn 😆

Watch the video dumb shit. Who cares who’s interviewing. Lindell is a cock sucker.

you’re a cock sucker so why should I believe a fucking word you say either dick stain?

go nurse something.. it’s what you’re good at.

Watch the video dumb shit. Who cares who’s interviewing. Lindell is a cock sucker.

Bro you can't have it both ways. O post a video from tucker and you lose your shit.

this is old news and FDA already said no bueno months ago

Why all the hatred for America’s pillow guy, his life is a success story, I’m curious.... what’s to hate? I’m happy for the guy he dodged deaths bullet and is now a wealthy man standing up for what he believes in.

The smell of jealousy and envy is wretched .. just sayin.

All Dems are that way brother . There the real racist in our country

Watch the interview and see for yourself. I don’t care what you think of Anderson Cooper by the way.

Cooper is a POS. He knows that these companies don't publish their data prior to interactions with the FDA. These are proprietary information. Fools publish. Then it's public information and out for anybody's use. As long as the company was going through the FDA I don't see any problem with Lindell making suggestions and having investments. This whole thing occurred during a period where anything that Trump or his associates said was villainized. The whole hydroxychloroquine debacle probably ended ujp causeing 100s of thougsands a lot of grief. That, a drug that has been on the market for over 65 years and used in treatment in the first SARS CoV and MERS and was shown to act against the coronaviruses in published research back in 2003 published through Fauci's NIAID. I am so tired of this disinformation shitshow and the fools who can't see through it.

Get Shredded!

Im sure everyone else replies will suffice. I’ll add to their answers you should stop watching cnn.

Also, you’re not going to mention Bill Gates?

Cooper is a POS. He knows that these companies don't publish their data prior to interactions with the FDA. These are proprietary information. Fools publish. Then it's public information and out for anybody's use. As long as the company was going through the FDA I don't see any problem with Lindell making suggestions and having investments. This whole thing occurred during a period where anything that Trump or his associates said was villainized. The whole hydroxychloroquine debacle probably ended ujp causeing 100s of thougsands a lot of grief. That, a drug that has been on the market for over 65 years and used in treatment in the first SARS CoV and MERS and was shown to act against the coronaviruses in published research back in 2003 published through Fauci's NIAID. I am so tired of this disinformation shitshow and the fools who can't see through it.

Are you serious? He asked him over and over and over again to provide evidence. He couldn’t. He didn’t have any. How come we aren’t talking about mike lindells cure for Covid right now? Because he never had one. Jesus Christ it took major pharmaceutical companies a whole fucking year to come up with a vaccine, not cure.

And which coronaviruses are you referring to?

Bro you can't have it both ways. O post a video from tucker and you lose your shit.

I know what you’re talking about and agree but I can’t remember if Fucker was interviewing someone. He’s still a racist, elite snob.

I hope not because the coronavirus from 2020 is not same is previous.

No one said same. Just another *corona* virus like sars, etc that fauci claimed corona was treatable with hydroxychloroquine years ago. It doesn't strike you as odd he would flip on his previous recommendations? Tons of other countries are treating their people with it. I think India rolled out kits with it in there for like $2.

And which coronaviruses are you referring to?

The three are related. SARS CoV classic and MERS are susceptible to HCQ according to literature that predate SARS CoV2. Multiple studies in India demonstrated it's prophylactic efficiency against SARS CoV 2. But whatever.. You guys are ideologically possessed so I waste my time. Good luck in the new normal that you fight for.

Have a nice day.

The three are related. SARS CoV classic and MERS are susceptible to HCQ according to literature that predate SARS CoV2. Multiple studies in India demonstrated it's prophylactic efficiency against SARS CoV 2. But whatever.. You guys are ideologically possessed so I waste my time. Good luck in the new normal that you fight for.

Have a nice day.

So give me one GOOD reason why Fauci would choose not to use plaquenil this time?

You got any evidence to back that claim?

You're kidding, right? It's literally everywhere. I'm not talking conspiracy theory crap either. Those stimulus bills are a good starting place. Small businesses have been crushed and the amazons of the world are raking in the dough hand over fist. Think about that...they "give" out that money and where is it going to go when small businesses are closed down? It's as plain as the nose on your face. The govt might as well have just written multi billion dollar checks to the big corps of the world.

You're kidding, right? It's literally everywhere. I'm not talking conspiracy theory crap either. Those stimulus bills are a good starting place. Small businesses have been crushed and the amazons of the world are raking in the dough hand over fist. Think about that...they "give" out that money and where is it going to go when small businesses are closed down? It's as plain as the nose on your face. The govt might as well have just written multi billion dollar checks to the big corps of the world.

Where do you think people go shopping in a pandemic? They were selling shit at fucking jimmy John speed for years. If I can buy shit online and not go out in a pandemic I’ll wait the fucking day. You think there’s a conspiracy behind that? You think they what, started dreaming about this ten years ago and made a plan to kill 500,000 people which you don’t believe are dead anyways? And believes a president who said it was a hoax? Remember that? Or it was going away or it’s under control? Do you realize the fucking insanity behind these nut job theories? There wasn’t mass voter fraud in the election. The election, don’t you think that’s the one thing they were going to make sure they didn’t fuck up? Do you realize the fucking safeguards they have in place. We didn’t start having elections yesterday. Just think about it

I can give you a few trillion... $$$$

Oh come on. Dr Fauci is a national treasure. This man is beyond reproach. When he speaks, people should listen because he truly cares about us.

That was a lot of sarcasm btw. The dumb fuck doctor has been wrong on just about everything he’s said. He was wrong on the 1.6 million dead by August. He’s can’t make up his mind on mask or no mask. He promoted these lockdowns which are now finally found to be entirely ineffective. In short, he’s done a horrible job in “helping” us. He’s done a terrific job of spreading misinformation for his handlers though and so he maintains his “scientist” position.

Let’s get back on track.
Mike Lindell has been extracted from the tit.
Sucks to be regular like the rest of us.
Get used to it Trumptards.

I know what you’re talking about and agree but I can’t remember if Fucker was interviewing someone. He’s still a racist, elite snob.

Lol cmon dude seriously? He covered for hunter you should be happy. He's a talking head just like the rest of them. I dont watch fox or any news anymore. But I do catch clips on YouTube or rumble. If someone has something legit to say I listen. If not I X out and look for more info.

Either way, we will get to see after 4 years if the country is in a better place or not. Then we can compare Trump and Biden

- - - Updated - - -

Let’s get back on track.
Mike Lindell has been extracted from the tit.
Sucks to be regular like the rest of us.
Get used to it Trumptards.

Bro you're a trip. Level headed then some nights you're all negative.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro you're a trip. Level headed then some nights you're all negative.

Lotta negative shit in this world.
You can’t ignore it forever, someone had to step into the big girl panties once in a while.
Thsnks for noticing my panties btw 😘

Lotta negative shit in this world.
You can’t ignore it forever, someone had to step into the big girl panties once in a while.
Thsnks for noticing my panties btw 😘

Naw I didn't catch them. G string or thong? Man them G strings. I bought them wife some and man she won't wear them daily but put them on when. She gets home. Something new is nice!
Ok now I'm sidetracked lol.

Back