• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Redpill Daily Dose

Yeah I get all of that, my question was more about if nothing happens then all of this Q stuff is nothing but conspiracy theories.

People are reading it like it was Nostradamus...messages have multiple meanings, etc. They will go on interpreting, theorizing, etc. As vague as the messages are, they are bound to go on inspiring theories. He could post a pic of unicorn today and there would be a hundred theories tomorrow.

Would you mind sharing some of the info that you are suggesting is a conspiracy theory?

Im not familiar with all of Q, but nothing I have seen is a conspiracy theory.

One of the main topics I heard they posted about is child/sex trafficking. The Trump admin had more arrests and rescues of Children then any other administration, so that alone, proves that child/sex trafficking is not a "conspiracy Theory".

I'm curious what else you are referring to.

I could get behind this right here. Find something good where ever you can.
But then...
I’m just a little put off by the shit house rat crazy demon sperm, cannibal, deep state controlled government owned by Hollywood and Soros stchick being sold as fact.

So my question bro is how this folds into Christian philosophy and the whole casting the first stone dialogue?
Or not bearing false witness against thy neighbor blah bah blah?

Maxwell, 10am

Attachments

• today.jpeg
    today.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 47
Redpill Daily Dose Episode 91 | 21 | The Most Important Hour Of Your Day

elaborate plese

Well, everything really. I haven't dug into it really deeply yet...but I've seen a *ton* of chatter on the pics/video of biden signing things in the "oval office". And there is a parking lot and vehicles visible in the "windows". Which is not the background you would see in real life. It's like they're not even trying to hide what they're doing. In the past, you would have to struggle and dig to find flaws in things or evidence. You don't even have to try any more.

*If*...big *IF*...they are right about trump's "generous letter" to biden being a plea deal for hunter. I'm pissed. I'm tired of seeing these assholes get let off with a slap on the wrist. Made me sick to see that crack smoking pedo on stage at the inauguration.

I'm 99.9% confident this (pedo/murder) is the type of information Assange is still holding on to. The only thing keeping him alive, while everyone wants him dead. I hate to say it, but Trump probably held on to the same kind of information before leaving office. They will drag him through the mud (impeach), but he won't suffer any real damage in the long run. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what my gut tells me.

I'm officially declaring shenanigans! Wow...you can't make this stuff up if you tried.

The voice over is funny though lol

Ive looked around the web and I find no pics with a parking lot view from the oval office windows, what do you find?

Get Shredded!
Well, everything really. I haven't dug into it really deeply yet...but I've seen a *ton* of chatter on the pics/video of biden signing things in the "oval office". And there is a parking lot and vehicles visible in the "windows". Which is not the background you would see in real life. It's like they're not even trying to hide what they're doing. In the past, you would have to struggle and dig to find flaws in things or evidence. You don't even have to try any more.

*If*...big *IF*...they are right about trump's "generous letter" to biden being a plea deal for hunter. I'm pissed. I'm tired of seeing these assholes get let off with a slap on the wrist. Made me sick to see that crack smoking pedo on stage at the inauguration.

I'm 99.9% confident this (pedo/murder) is the type of information Assange is still holding on to. The only thing keeping him alive, while everyone wants him dead. I hate to say it, but Trump probably held on to the same kind of information before leaving office. They will drag him through the mud (impeach), but he won't suffer any real damage in the long run. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what my gut tells me.

Thanks for your input, I didn’t see this before I wrote my last post.

I agree, crimes against children do not carry a strong enough sentence, I used the 360life app which shows the amount of people that are on the sexual registry in your area, there results are mind blowing. Crime against kids are raw evil, the left would like to make “fucking kids” a sexual preference and that is a cold hard fact, they’re sick fucks. It is mind boggling how SF and Colorado has put people in office that openly condone and support fucking kids. sickos.

Id like to know why trump didn’t pardon assange, I’m speculating here but he may have something that ruins the government on levels that would harm his objectives or I believe he would have pardoned him, I would have liked to see both Snowden and Assange pardoned

Yes, really crazy to think they’d let crack smoking pedophiles walk the street. I mean, trump could have investigated him while in office and thrown him in jail. Why didn’t he do that is my question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your input, I didn’t see this before I wrote my last post.

I agree, crimes against children do not carry a strong enough sentence, I used the 360life app which shows the amount of people that are on the sexual registry in your area, there results are mind blowing. Crime against kids are raw evil, the left would like to make “fucking kids” a sexual preference and that is a cold hard fact, they’re sick fucks. It is mind boggling how SF and Colorado has put people in office that openly condone and support fucking kids. sickos.

Id like to know why trump didn’t pardon assange, I’m speculating here but he may have something that ruins the government on levels that would harm his objectives or I believe he would have pardoned him, I would have liked to see both Snowden and Assange pardoned

You finding your “facts” in the “alternative facts” section? Give me a break.

Yes, really crazy to think they’d let crack smoking pedophiles walk the street. I mean, trump could have investigated him while in office and thrown him in jail. Why didn’t he do that is my question?

Why do you always ask stupid questions like this? "Why didn't Trump go after him". Isn't that the FBIs job?
I mean, there's no question he's a crackhead. We've seen the pics, the texts, the car rental return. You're acting like he didn't do any of this shit. Are you ok? You really are a team player huh?

You finding your “facts” in the “alternative facts” section? Give me a break.

right on Q “bleet! Bleeeeet! BLLEEEEETT!”

:funny::funny::funny:

the senator Scott Weiner ...look it up.

Last edited:

Trump was screaming it as loud as anyone..."hunter's laptop" was a cry that would NOT be heard. But yeah...you keep believing there is NO deep state. *smh* The powers that be already admitted they back burnered the investigation until after the election. So let's just give Joe a chance to cover it up that much more.

Why do you always ask stupid questions like this? "Why didn't Trump go after him". Isn't that the FBIs job?
I mean, there's no question he's a crackhead. We've seen the pics, the texts, the car rental return. You're acting like he didn't do any of this shit. Are you ok? You really are a team player huh?

You left out videos. :D

What’s so stupid about asking why, according to you, a known pedophile is allowed to roam the streets? You have no evidence. If you had it, a prosecutor would have it and then he’d be prosecuted. Yet, nothing. Same with all your other bullshit conspiracy theories. It’s funny how trumps people were thrown in jail yet Hillary, Comey, McCabe and all the others never were. Come back to reality.

Trump was screaming it as loud as anyone..."hunter's laptop" was a cry that would NOT be heard. But yeah...you keep believing there is NO deep state. *smh* The powers that be already admitted they back burnered the investigation until after the election. So let's just give Joe a chance to cover it up that much more.

The laptop Giuliani conveniently found.

The laptop Giuliani conveniently found.

A lot of us have SEEN some of the videos. You just look like someone with their head in the sand. Sorry, bro.

And having been a witness in an actual case....sometimes it takes YEARS for any arrest to be made. If they ever do. I was still getting contacted 5yrs after the fact and they still hadn't arrested the asshole. I keep thinking 1977 is your birth year, but the more you talk, the more wet behind the ears you sound like you are. Quit being naive man...it's a big world and bad shit happens every day.

A lot of us have SEEN some of the videos. You just look like someone with their head in the sand. Sorry, bro.

And having been a witness in an actual case....sometimes it takes YEARS for any arrest to be made. If they ever do. I was still getting contacted 5yrs after the fact and they still hadn't arrested the asshole. I keep thinking 1977 is your birth year, but the more you talk, the more wet behind the ears you sound like you are. Quit being naive man...it's a big world and bad shit happens every day.

Don't worry if Biden comes after guns he will stand with us. Lol he said this shit and then a few days later Biden said he was going after the NRA. Theres no winning with these people. He'll just keep moving the goal posts.

Don't worry if Biden comes after guns he will stand with us. Lol he said this shit and then a few days later Biden said he was going after the NRA. Theres no winning with these people. He'll just keep moving the goal posts.

That reminds me...saw this:

Attachments

• 0004uw49n.jpg
    0004uw49n.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 20
That reminds me...saw this:

Speaking of Texas

fdaefc92b995b21d17451bd4e210ea92.jpg

If you haven’t figured it out yet, here’s the problem I with all these posts. You claim there is all this evidence, correct? If there is all this evidence and they are so crooked then why aren’t these people in jail? Trumps people were, know why? They took the evidence to court and proved it. Anyone can make a video or picture, doesn’t mean it’s true.

Biden is going after the NRA? Aren’t they bankrupt? Why go after the NRA?

If you haven’t figured it out yet, here’s the problem I with all these posts. You claim there is all this evidence, correct? If there is all this evidence and they are so crooked then why aren’t these people in jail? Trumps people were, know why? They took the evidence to court and proved it. Anyone can make a video or picture, doesn’t mean it’s true.

You're a holocaust denier...tell me I'm wrong.

Nah, I lived in Germany. I saw the ovens where they burned the bodies.

Thank goodness.

I'm still confused by some of your statements. You say there is NO deep state doing shady things. But then you say they faked Hunter's pics, videos, etc (they would have also had to hack his social media account and post as well). It just seems contradictory man.

Back