• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Redpill Daily Dose

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just occurred to me. Pence is a Mason and that is their temple. After the masonic handshake he gets the strange coin.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/07/...oin-after-certifying-the-fraudulent-election/

This is very interesting.

I am not a huge Q person, but what I will say is that alot of it does match up. And your stuff about DC seems dead on.

I was wondering what the coin was for. It definitely had some meaning and Pence was elbow bumping Pelosi, etc.

So this would make complete sense.

The next few days should be very interesting.

Trump has been extremely quiet for the past few days.

This is very interesting.

I am not a huge Q person, but what I will say is that alot of it does match up. And your stuff about DC seems dead on.

I was wondering what the coin was for. It definitely had some meaning and Pence was elbow bumping Pelosi, etc.

So this would make complete sense.

The next few days should be very interesting.

Trump has been extremely quiet for the past few days.
These guys believe he was elevated to a master mason that day

https://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-sc...ret-masonic-handshake-identified-2453548.html

Can someone summarize this video for me? I’m binge watching game of thrones again and it’s just as awesome as the first time I watched it so I don’t have the time to watch a 2 hour video ... but I am interested.

the thing about the Q “conspiracy “ that really makes me think is.... there is historical proof of these type of cult rituals in ruling classes in all the major empires throughout world history. So it’s definitely plausible that something like this is still happening in today’s society.

it’s very difficult to debunk anything that is discussed in the fall of the cabals parts 1-10 the very first video that was put out. I haven’t watched the 2nd installment yet but a friend I work with has. He’s had the Q map printed out and hanging on his office overhead cabinet for over a year now. It’s pretty funny.

Not to always be the dumb fuck of the group but what is “Q”? Is it like a book of predictions or a group of people that follow a book of predictions? Is there an actual place I can look at the real stuff? Thanks in advance!

Exposed or not. Things will continue the way they have always.

nothing will change until the middle class is completely annihilated and on the verge or starvation.

Not to always be the dumb fuck of the group but what is “Q”? Is it like a book of predictions or a group of people that follow a book of predictions? Is there an actual place I can look at the real stuff? Thanks in advance!

Qanon.pub is just q drops from what I understand. I dont know or think anyone really knows who is Q or how many is Q If in fact Q is more than 1

I do know Q has captured the interest of 10’s of millions across the planet and his information for the most part is accurate. Perhaps over the next few days we will understand more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone summarize this video for me? I’m binge watching game of thrones again and it’s just as awesome as the first time I watched it so I don’t have the time to watch a 2 hour video ... but I am interested.

the thing about the Q “conspiracy “ that really makes me think is.... there is historical proof of these type of cult rituals in ruling classes in all the major empires throughout world history. So it’s definitely plausible that something like this is still happening in today’s society.

it’s very difficult to debunk anything that is discussed in the fall of the cabals parts 1-10 the very first video that was put out. I haven’t watched the 2nd installment yet but a friend I work with has. He’s had the Q map printed out and hanging on his office overhead cabinet for over a year now. It’s pretty funny.

Bro. Have you watched the last kingdom? If not, you’ll like it since you like GOT. Uhtred son of Uhtred! Haha

IML Gear Cream!
I believe Q was taken from James bond, the Quartermaster division that gave james his intel. dont quote me just a guess. if you believe in levels of chess, Q is a fictional department so this guy may be fictional too, but to choose Q maybe this guy if from the same group that lied about the steele dossier( since that was a brittish spy)?

I have no idea what all this Q shit is. Ive never even looked into it lol.

I believe Q was taken from James bond, the Quartermaster division that gave james his intel. dont quote me just a guess. if you believe in levels of chess, Q is a fictional department so this guy may be fictional too, but to choose Q maybe this guy if from the same group that lied about the steele dossier( since that was a brittish spy)?
Q stands for Q level clearance. The highest level.

The essence of Q is a free America with no corruption in government rather for the people and by the people

It’s conspiracy theory central command. You’ll have it. How’s your day douche bag cock sucking mother fucker?

The essence of Q is a free America with no corruption in government rather for the people and by the people

If thats the case I need to do some reading.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s conspiracy theory central command. You’ll have it. How’s your day douche bag cock sucking mother fucker?

Lol no creamer again today? Cut that shit out its working.

If thats the case I need to do some reading.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol no creamer again today? Cut that shit out its working.

Ha ha ha haaaa. Watching the Browns get their ass kicked. Hard to beat Kansas City though.

I have a question, if nothing happens over the next 3 days and Biden is inaugurated then what?

Exactly. I'm tired of hearing "trust the plan". Sounds a lot like "sit on your ass and do nothing".

Other than that, as I've said before, I'll go to work and pay the bills as usual. And do a smidge of dissenting. We're in store for Obama 2.0

Get Shredded!
I have a question, if nothing happens over the next 3 days and Biden is inaugurated then what?

Then our Nation and Constitution is over.

They will merely cheat every other election and remain in power and bring in communism

Trump knows what is at stakes. He's the only man on Earth that can change this.

If he did sign.the Insurrection Act then he can remain President until a further date and the Military takes over civilian law.

Now my buddies and military family tell me that DC being protected has nothing to do w "inauguration" rather this is pre emptive to war or an attack from China

If Trump did sign the Insurrection Act, we know that we are targeting China. They are desperate to get Biden in so they can literally just attempt to walk Into America. Biden would probably invite them.

We have missles and missle defense systems in place in DC as well as fighter jets on standby.

Sound like "inauguration' to any of you.

Either way life changes in the next few days.

Will it be for good or for bad.

Guess time will tell 💥💥

They will merely cheat every other election and remain in power and bring in communism

If he did sign.the Insurrection Act then he can remain President until a further date and the Military takes over civilian law.

Now my buddies and military family tell me that DC being protected has nothing to do w "inauguration" rather this is pre emptive to war or an attack from China

If Trump did sign the Insurrection Act, we know that we are targeting China. They are desperate to get Biden in so they can literally just attempt to walk Into America. Biden would probably invite them.

We have missles and missle defense systems in place in DC as well as fighter jets on standby.

Guess time will tell 💥💥

You think this is lefts attempt in making this capital situation more than what it was?....over reacting so there narrative doesnt lose speed?

Guess time will tell 💥💥

Cmon bro you need those jets for Trump supporters. Yeah and missle defense systems also haha.

I know we have a guy in the shit on DC but there's no way I believe they would tell anyone whats up.

Yeah I get all of that, my question was more about if nothing happens then all of this Q stuff is nothing but conspiracy theories.

Yeah I get all of that, my question was more about if nothing happens then all of this Q stuff is nothing but conspiracy theories.
it will be remembered once in a while just like the vegas shooter or 9/11, maybe even a show on discovery channel it will most likely paint trump as a madman and the people who stormed the capitol as fanatics

It’s conspiracy theory central command.

Would you mind sharing some of the info that you are suggesting is a conspiracy theory?

Im not familiar with all of Q, but nothing I have seen is a conspiracy theory.

One of the main topics I heard they posted about is child/sex trafficking. The Trump admin had more arrests and rescues of Children then any other administration, so that alone, proves that child/sex trafficking is not a "conspiracy Theory".

I'm curious what else you are referring to.

Back