• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Live from DC: Looking like a WAR ZONE

Get Shredded!
Isn't it strange that the ones that want to defund the police need so much protection for no reason they didn't do anything wrong lol

Anyone catch the general saying 65K NG troops deployed in US? So that's 35K for DC and 30K for the state capitols? Or are they rolling in that many more to DC in the next couple of days?

Anyone catch the general saying 65K NG troops deployed in US? So that's 35K for DC and 30K for the state capitols? Or are they rolling in that many more to DC in the next couple of days?
NG is in many states right now. Its nationwide.

Also did you catch this?

Pentagon has deployed hundreds of active-duty troops for inauguration security, including service members with expertise in handling chemical, biological, nuclear, radiological, explosives, and medical teams skilled in trauma response (Politico)

Also did you catch this?

Pentagon has deployed hundreds of active-duty troops for inauguration security, including service members with expertise in handling chemical, biological, nuclear, radiological, explosives, and medical teams skilled in trauma response (Politico)
We already know about there being one active duty guy there and I do find that odd as that is what the national guard is supposed to be for . The active guys have way more training either way I hope that everyone is safe

Appreciate your insight.

As a civilian I feel like (and maybe I am wrong) that a Soldier is far more of a deterrent then a Police Officer. Cops are often seen as the bad guys even when they are good, but Soldiers are very much more highly admired and respected in the Community.

I think the uniform alone is a deterrent.

Even Politicians know if you go against the Military, the community is going to turn against you. The dems can shout "defund the police" all day and have some fools back them. I dare them to say Defund the Marines. LOL.

Thanks man. Yeah I believe that’s the truth as well. If there were the number of officers running around the city as there are soldiers, I think there would be a lot more being said on the news in a negative way.

Was the election fair, in your opinion?

To be perfectly honest with you, I don’t think it matters what any of us think about the election. Fair or rigged, we’ll never get a straight answer one way or another. I like to hope that it was fair, because that means the oath I took still means something. I don’t like the implications if it was unfair/stolen, so I just choose to hope for the best.

I understand where you’re coming from. I hope we will always have some sort of normalcy like tou mention no matter what happens

Either way, I’m proud to know ya and call you a bro Y

I respect military, all military, I have family who serve and others who already have paid the ultimate price. You always chime in with a voice of reason in the hot topics and I appreciate that

Stay safe Mano!

And arrest some criminals lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha you know what, I’m glad to hear you say that. I see a lot of shit that I could rant on and comment to make the situation worse but I try to let my self control keep my opinions to myself. Glad to see that’s working out in my favor lol thanks for the support brother

Also did you catch this?

Yep. They are expecting *something*. That's why they hit the panic button yesterday with the homeless fire and was warning everyone to get to safety.

Disclose.tv 🚨
@disclosetv
·
40m
JUST IN - About a dozen members of the National Guard now relieved of duty ahead of Presidential Inauguration due to "vetting" (NBC)

Thanks for your service...

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/12-guard-members-removed-from-biden-inauguration-1.659086

WASHINGTON — Twelve U.S. Army National Guard members have been removed from the presidential inauguration security mission after they were found to have ties with right-wing militia groups or posted extremist views online, according to two U.S. officials. There was no threat to President-elect Joe Biden, they said.

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaone
· 2h
*PENTAGON SAYS WILL BE RESIDUAL ELEMENT OF 6,200 TROOPS IN D.C.

Jack Posobiec Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
·
Jan 18
If you are in the National Guard and are being 'vetted' for conservative political beliefs, report it to your IG and open an investigation

@JackPosobiec
·
2h
WH source: The NRA, Turning Point USA & Patriot Guard Riders are three of many non-militia groups on the list CID / FBI are using to cross reference in vetting for potential "extremists"

“Investigators also looking for the following in pictures: MAGA / KAG apparel, Gadsden flag, Confederate Flag, NRA gear, Q stuff”

“Soldiers facebooks, twitters, instagrams, tik-toks and snapchats also being checked, units from deep red states such as Texas being thoroughly examined.”

“NCIS, AFOSI, CGIS also expecting to receive that directive from senior DoD officials in the coming days, this goes way beyond the inauguration. It won't magically stop after tomorrow.”

Cerno
@Cernovich
·
33m
An incoming administration is purging members of the military for having insufficient loyalty to a political office holder, but tell me more about coups.

Starting to sound like the early days of Germany under Adolph Hitler. Censorship, loyalty of military, etc. History repeats itself if you choose to forget it. God have mercy on us..

IML Gear Cream!
Starting to sound like the early days of Germany under Adolph Hitler. Censorship, loyalty of military, etc. History repeats itself if you choose to forget it. God have mercy on us..

Amen. And half the country is applauding every bit of it. Scary.

Yeah they don't want to work they want there checks just to come

Thanks for your service...

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/12-guard-members-removed-from-biden-inauguration-1.659086

WASHINGTON — Twelve U.S. Army National Guard members have been removed from the presidential inauguration security mission after they were found to have ties with right-wing militia groups or posted extremist views online, according to two U.S. officials. There was no threat to President-elect Joe Biden, they said.

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaone
· 2h
*PENTAGON SAYS WILL BE RESIDUAL ELEMENT OF 6,200 TROOPS IN D.C.

@JackPosobiec
·
Jan 18
If you are in the National Guard and are being 'vetted' for conservative political beliefs, report it to your IG and open an investigation

@JackPosobiec
·
2h
WH source: The NRA, Turning Point USA & Patriot Guard Riders are three of many non-militia groups on the list CID / FBI are using to cross reference in vetting for potential "extremists"

“Investigators also looking for the following in pictures: MAGA / KAG apparel, Gadsden flag, Confederate Flag, NRA gear, Q stuff”

“Soldiers facebooks, twitters, instagrams, tik-toks and snapchats also being checked, units from deep red states such as Texas being thoroughly examined.”

“NCIS, AFOSI, CGIS also expecting to receive that directive from senior DoD officials in the coming days, this goes way beyond the inauguration. It won't magically stop after tomorrow.”

Cerno
@Cernovich
·
33m
An incoming administration is purging members of the military for having insufficient loyalty to a political office holder, but tell me more about coups.
This really is unbelievable. Seems like the new elected leader of this free and great country is trying to make it not so free . I sure hope that anyone of our brothers that are serving anywhere don’t catch any heat for showing any support past or present .

Back