• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Music for trainings

Pantera
Megadeth
Metallica
Dio
Accept
Ozzy Ozbourne
Guns amd Roses
UFO
Disturbed
Lamb of God
Kiss
Seven dust
ItonMaiden
Motley Crue
Autograph
Anthrax
Rob Zombie
Skid Row
Five Finger Death Punch
Black Veil Brides
Ted Nugent
Judas Priest
Ac/DC
King Diamond
Tesla
Damn Yankees

And many more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pantera
Megadeth
Metallica
Dio
Accept
Ozzy Ozbourne
Guns amd Roses
UFO
Disturbed
Lamb of God
Kiss
Seven dust
ItonMaiden
Motley Crue
Autograph
Anthrax
Rob Zombie
Skid Row
Five Finger Death Punch
Black Veil Brides
Ted Nugent
Judas Priest
Ac/DC
King Diamond
Tesla
Damn Yankees

And many more

Good list! Thanks

Today it went
Morbid Angel
Cannibal Corpse
Amon Armath
Carcass
Dying Fetus
Lamb of God
Jinjer

I'm into heavy, brutal, aggressive music

Immortal classics. Nothing will ever beat them.
Add 5 Finger Death punch to the mix...killer workouts!

I listen to the Classic Rock Workout Channel on the SiriusXM app...that's pretty darn divine.

Last edited:
Today it went
Morbid Angel
Cannibal Corpse
Amon Armath
Carcass
Dying Fetus
Lamb of God
Jinjer

I'm into heavy, brutal, aggressive music
You a wild crazy man lol jk...good stuff when really cranking it up in the gym!

You a wild crazy man lol jk...good stuff when really cranking it up in the gym!

Most days lifting weights that's a accurate statement lol. I've Been called a angry gorilla that eats people before. I love that description some fellow gym goer gave me.

Most days lifting weights that's a accurate statement lol. I've Been called a angry gorilla that eats people before. I love that description some fellow gym goer gave me.

That’s funny what certain people will refer to us gym rats lol

Indeed brother lol!!

I am 45 i think or older... lol
But i still like old music but I train to rip head off type stuff, stuff that I feel flow thru my veins.
When I go in gym, I connect wifi outside because roof blocks data signal. I then connect Bluetooth and go in with music on full blast, I don't speak to a soul, a thumbs up or move out my way by just going between. I even say go text on the seats by the door when there is one of those slacking between sets.
I do high intensity short burst workouts I superset large and small muscle with no break. I do 1 on 2 off and hit every muscle 2x every 9 days most of time. Better cardio, better result, most leaning and lower cortisol.

I stay under 10% year round NP and I wouldn't say I follow a diet much unless I go to 6.5% or 5% but its not much diet just healthier eating and pushing harder. Body can only take so much so long at that pace. But paced always pushed and music type does the job like a part almost as gear is....

Let's get into it!!!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

I am 45 i think or older... lol
But i still like old music but I train to rip head off type stuff, stuff that I feel flow thru my veins.
When I go in gym, I connect wifi outside because roof blocks data signal. I then connect Bluetooth and go in with music on full blast, I don't speak to a soul, a thumbs up or move out my way by just going between. I even say go text on the seats by the door when there is one of those slacking between sets.
I do high intensity short burst workouts I superset large and small muscle with no break. I do 1 on 2 off and hit every muscle 2x every 9 days most of time. Better cardio, better result, most leaning and lower cortisol.

I stay under 10% year round NP and I wouldn't say I follow a diet much unless I go to 6.5% or 5% but its not much diet just healthier eating and pushing harder. Body can only take so much so long at that pace. But paced always pushed and music type does the job like a part almost as gear is....

Let's get into it!!!

I just got back started back in the gym after a 2 year hiatus ,I broke my leg amd have had 3 major surgeries and just got released 3 weeks ago and I’m getting back in the groove and I’m 54 and I workout to Pantera,Megadeth,Disturbed,Ozzy,Black Label Society etc.....
I don’t follow a BB diet I eat healthy it’s easier on me like that and my body reacts to it better

Heck yes bro let’s do this

Get Shredded!
I just got back started back in the gym after a 2 year hiatus ,I broke my leg amd have had 3 major surgeries and just got released 3 weeks ago and I’m getting back in the groove and I’m 54 and I workout to Pantera,Megadeth,Disturbed,Ozzy,Black Label Society etc.....
I don’t follow a BB diet I eat healthy it’s easier on me like that and my body reacts to it better

Heck yes bro let’s do this

Don't follow BB either. Lol
Just like to grind.
Its on u will recover brother and overcome in gym

Pantera
Megadeth
Metallica
Dio
Accept
Ozzy Ozbourne
Guns amd Roses
UFO
Disturbed
Lamb of God
Kiss
Seven dust
ItonMaiden
Motley Crue
Autograph
Anthrax
Rob Zombie
Skid Row
Five Finger Death Punch
Black Veil Brides
Ted Nugent
Judas Priest
Ac/DC
King Diamond
Tesla
Damn Yankees

And many more

Great music. I listen to all the above. Just missing a few newer bands as far as rock.

Breaking Benjamin
A Perfect Circle
Crossfade
Linkin Park
Limp Bizkit
Avenged Sevenfold
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Foo Fighters
System Of A Down
Nickelback
Three Days Grace
Muse
Rise Against
Hinder

Today's hit list
Whitechapel
Slipknot
Lamb of God
Living Sacrifice
Exodus
Hatebreed

Metal, but I am guilty of being stuck in a Post-Hardcore Alternative phase as well :daydream:

Pantera
Megadeth
Metallica
Dio
Accept
Ozzy Ozbourne
Guns amd Roses
UFO
Disturbed
Lamb of God
Kiss
Seven dust
ItonMaiden
Motley Crue
Autograph
Anthrax
Rob Zombie
Skid Row
Five Finger Death Punch
Black Veil Brides
Ted Nugent
Judas Priest
Ac/DC
King Diamond
Tesla
Damn Yankees

And many more

I like this list but maybe 7 on here I’ve never listened to before

Misfits
Subhumans
TSOL
Fear
Killing Joke
Christian Death
Type O Negative
Bad Religion
Dead Kennedys
Reagan Youth
Atheist
Ghost BC
Behemoth
Crass
The Damned
Fields of Nephelim
Agent Orange
Descendants
Fugazi
Germs
Joy Division
The Smiths

with the exception of a few bands modern and mainstream music is terrible.
I consider Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, and Slip knot etc trailer trash metal

Last edited:
Back