• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primo - dosage reality?

Src5tt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all. Was considering doing a cycle of Anavar per a previous post. Also got me thinking that maybe I’d just go with primo instead and bolt that on. I can run it longer and it appears to be less lipid invasive bit certainly $$ - which is fine. Do you see any value in running 300-400 mg/week (split 2x week) for 16 weeks or am I just fooling myself and should really be looking at 600+. Other than TRT cypionate this will be my first other anabolic.

Looking to increase anabolic effects vs Androgenic so don’t want to just increase T as I tend to get acne 200+

Would you run var or winny with primo??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally see awesome results at 800 plus, but I wouldn't personally spend the money under 600, JMO.

If money is the issue to running a higher dose and you need a similar drug, run masteron instead.

Could you run a lower dose primo if you added sten

Only potential issue I see with masteron is that it really lowers shbg and not sure how long that takes to go back to normal when going back to the Trt dose to not show on a blood test. Any idea?

If you’re going to run it that low, you’d be better off with dhb.

Only potential issue I see with masteron is that it really lowers shbg and not sure how long that takes to go back to normal when going back to the Trt dose to not show on a blood test. Any idea?
What’s the problem with lowering shbg? Doesn’t that free up test? You don’t want bound test

IML Gear Cream!
You want low shbg. In fact free test is more important than total test. High shbg has been linked to cancer. The only time shbg being low might be problem is if you’re a woman or a man trying to become a woman

I know. Just want to ensure shbg goes back to normal level as I’m on doctor approved Trt and get blood work every 6 months. Intend to run this after my next bloods and assume I’ll need about one month to clear the primo and get shbg back to where it currently sits. That what I’m trying to make sure is right.

What differences do you notice at the higher dosage??

For me since I've ran primo several times my muscle bellies get full and vascular, energy level up. When I am cutting for a show it preserve my muscle mass while losing fat. It also helps me lose that stubborn fat. I don't experience most of what I just mentioned unless I am at 600 minimum to 800 range. 800 I get the full benefits of the drug.

I know. Just want to ensure shbg goes back to normal level as I’m on doctor approved Trt and get blood work every 6 months. Intend to run this after my next bloods and assume I’ll need about one month to clear the primo and get shbg back to where it currently sits. That what I’m trying to make sure is right.

i guess I’m very lucky with my Dr. the place I go to sponsors competitors and they never lower my dose. From my clinic I’m year round on deca 200mg a week and test cyp 250 2iu gh and 50mcg t3. They know everything I do and just make sure I stay healthy.

i guess I’m very lucky with my Dr. the place I go to sponsors competitors and they never lower my dose. From my clinic I’m year round on deca 200mg a week and test cyp 250 2iu gh and 50mcg t3. They know everything I do and just make sure I stay healthy.

I used to have doc like that, well he was a PA but he prescribed test and deca for one too many peeps, the last of which was an UC reporter with a hidden mini camera.

I saw his acting debut on the 6 oclock news. He lost his job and changed professions.
True story

How long have you been on Test+Deca at those dosages? Any issues with blood work or everall health? and do you ever blast, or just stay on those dosages?

What’s the lowest dose you’ve actually ran?

Edit: that was supposed to be a reply to Wiseguy.

Last edited:
200mg a week first time I ran it. If your diet and training is on point you’ll see some results. Now after several cycles of it I need at least 400 weekly.

Back