• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How many here believe in people having unique "gifts"

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Such as but not limited to, heightened senses compared to norms, unnatural strength(without help, lol) telepathy, telekinetic abilities, foretelling, visions, remote viewing. If enough interest happens I will share some of my XP and why I know at least some of these exist.

Absolutely! They say we only use 10% of our brain. Imagine if we could use the other 90 or even 50%. There are geniuses, savants. I do believe in telepathy and clairvoyant. But I have nothing to share that I can remember. I’m just a gym rat.

Such as but not limited to, heightened senses compared to norms, unnatural strength(without help, lol) telepathy, telekinetic abilities, foretelling, visions, remote viewing. If enough interest happens I will share some of my XP and why I know at least some of these exist.

I for one, don’t. Don’t believe in God either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont believe in any of that shit. I do believe people have gifts as in they can do some shit better than others but thats about it.

I can do almost anything. When I owned my shop the ppg rep gave me two tickets to a airbrush class. I took my main painter and we went to class. The instructor tried to tell us that no matter what anyone could do this shit. I'm talking detail kind of shit. I can do real fire type shit but no skulls or anything. My guy did great. My shit looked like some garbage pal kid lol.

I just think some have talents that others don't.

I don’t know man.

some peoples instincts are on a whole different level. I think we all have those abilities but most of us turn our backs on the spiritual world for whatever reasons.

I know of men and woman who’ve experienced serious head trauma and became totally other people after recovering. Like natural unlearned abilities that they otherwise had no interest in. Mostly the arts but mathematics and memories that are not their own.

My wife read a book about this kid who had the memories of a world war 2 pilot at a young age. Knew all the obscure details of the dudes life and death.

The spiritual world is out there, you just gotta have an open mind.

I don’t know man.

some peoples instincts are on a whole different level. I think we all have those abilities but most of us turn our backs on the spiritual world for whatever reasons.

I know of men and woman who’ve experienced serious head trauma and became totally other people after recovering. Like natural unlearned abilities that they otherwise had no interest in. Mostly the arts but mathematics and memories that are not their own.

My wife read a book about this kid who had the memories of a world war 2 pilot at a young age. Knew all the obscure details of the dudes life and death.

The spiritual world is out there, you just gotta have an open mind.

Hey my mind is open, just waiting to see something. Until then its a hard pass for me.

Most of us have a talent. Mine is reaction time and hand speed. Fringe benefit of a tortured, overclocked nervous system.

for some reason I was thinking this was going to be another anal related thread

IML Gear Cream!
Hey my mind is open, just waiting to see something. Until then its a hard pass for me.

Lol.... my friend.

you need not wait any longer. Open your eyes. As a native westerner I would assume you of all people have a sense of spirituality that is natural to you. What gives? You shut yourself off?

bro.... stop up and I’ll get some shrooms and we’ll have a bon fire and talk about it lol

Lol.... my friend.

you need not wait any longer. Open your eyes. As a native westerner I would assume you of all people have a sense of spirituality that is natural to you. What gives? You shut yourself off?

bro.... stop up and I’ll get some shrooms and we’ll have a bon fire and talk about it lol

Haha naw man this is going to sound odd but I dont do anything but weed and gear. Never tried anything else. I didn't touch those until about 4 years ago lol.

I haven't found that side of me yet. I hope getting away from this rat race will help tho. Time to relax see more of nature and find more of myself.

Haha naw man this is going to sound odd but I dont do anything but weed and gear. Never tried anything else. I didn't touch those until about 4 years ago lol.

I haven't found that side of me yet. I hope getting away from this rat race will help tho. Time to relax see more of nature and find more of myself.

Your old lady says that isn’t anymore to find.

outdoors in the country. Miles away from the rat race.... absolutely it will. I’m happy for ya man. We hike trails a lot around here. I’m not a big people person but being in nature makes me feel calm and more in touch with humanity in a sense.

shrooms are nothing to fear. In fact, they’ve helped me a lot. It’s been a long time. But I used to go out camping for a weekend, way way out. And eat them. And just marvel at the actual beauty of this planet. It’s truly a great experience. And if your looking to find God, the Bible is a good place to start. You’ll find God someday , either way.

Yeah MBd... that was a lame diss. You Biden voters suck at everything don’t ya? That’s what your wife says anyways... 😂

You trying to be funny? Bro just stick to staying retarded. You don't get to talk shit you voted for Biden you cuck. Thats some soft ass shit.

Ok “bigtime”. You’re right, I voted for Biden but I didn’t spend the last four years in an on alternative reality searching for conspiracy theories and sucking on trumps dick. I just do gear and weed weak ass shit mother fucker.

outdoors in the country. Miles away from the rat race.... absolutely it will. I’m happy for ya man. We hike trails a lot around here. I’m not a big people person but being in nature makes me feel calm and more in touch with humanity in a sense.

shrooms are nothing to fear. In fact, they’ve helped me a lot. It’s been a long time. But I used to go out camping for a weekend, way way out. And eat them. And just marvel at the actual beauty of this planet. It’s truly a great experience. And if your looking to find God, the Bible is a good place to start. You’ll find God someday , either way.

Yes thats why I spend a couple days a week on the water. Seeing deer cross the lake, eagles, bears and stuff, I love it all.

I dunno I still can't smoke during the day. My daughter has to be in bed sleeping before I will even touch weed lol. I just don't feel in control until everything is shut off and good. Then I can enjoy, weed has been big for me tho. It really just shuts everything off and I get to relax fully.

As for God, I dunno man. I live the best life I can. Im more of a science guy. But if there is a God I can tell you I live my life cleaner than most of the people I know that believe. I know no person is perfect but you know whats right and whats wrong before you do something. Saying God forgives so I'm good just doesn't cut it for me.
I guess I'm a all or nothing kind of guy. If I ever do jump in it will be 100% or nothing.

Ok “bigtime”. You’re right, I voted for Biden but I didn’t spend the last four years in an on alternative reality searching for conspiracy theories and sucking on trumps dick. I just do gear and weed weak ass shit mother fucker.

Bahaha you're funny. Do you just man up on the weekends? I like this side of you.

I believe we are all wired differently in the brain. Our brains work on different levels and process things very different. Some people who compute quantum physics usually can have a normal everyday conversation because their brains focus most if not all of it's power in "higher" level thinking. Neil deGrasse Tyson can talk astrophysics in ways a normal person can understand how the universe works but that's uncommon. Elon Musk I feel can't talk on a normal person level. The interview I've watched with Rogan was painful when it wasn't something Elon was passionate about. IMO.

We all have different gifts and abilities.

I believe we are all wired differently in the brain. Our brains work on different levels and process things very different. Some people who compute quantum physics usually can have a normal everyday conversation because their brains focus most if not all of it's power in "higher" level thinking. Neil deGrasse Tyson can talk astrophysics in ways a normal person can understand how the universe works but that's uncommon. Elon Musk I feel can't talk on a normal person level. The interview I've watched with Rogan was painful when it wasn't something Elon was passionate about. IMO.

We all have different gifts and abilities.

I saw some of that joe Rogan podcast as well. Musk appeared out of sorts.

Didn’t he smoke weed in that interview? I mean, being high around roe jogan would put anyone in a slight stupor.

Lol.... my friend.

getting high on a hallucinogen isn’t a spiritual experience it’s literally just a chemical reaction in your brain. There’s no evidence for anything supernatural or magical. In fact anytime it’s thoroughly investigated it turns out to be fraud.

pretty sure its been proven we use over 90% of our brain.
We use 100% of brains just at different times. If our brains were firing 100% at once we’d probably have something similar to Parkinson’s. We use a different part for everything we do from sleeping, to remembering, to imagining, to moving, etc.

Are you familiar with the James Randi foundation? Because if you can prove anything at all then you could win $1million. It’s been available for years

Didn’t he smoke weed in that interview? I mean, being high around roe jogan would put anyone in a slight stupor.

Yes, I saw him take a hit. Took shit for it too.

Back