• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sponsored SUK Simply on this Green Log/review

Obscured78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Props to Mace for this opportunity. Gonna give a review of my own personal experience using SUK’s Simply Green Kratom. Thought I was getting a different type of green but glad I got this one because it’s one I haven’t tried. Just a little background is that I’m a fairly regular kratom user. There are plenty of days I don’t take any but I’d say most days I do. 90% of my Kratom purchases have come from SUK or MHK so based on that you already know I’m a believer in this stuff. I’ll try to post pics of TD but historically I have been unable to post pics for whatever reason. I received today 4oz of Simply Green and a little sampler pack of Gold Hulu Kapuas.
17802b95-135b-404f-9272-84505f6adca9

EDiT: I did include a pic but as I thought it didn’t post...

Ok so I’ve been trialing some higher doses. My normal dose is two teaspoons. That is about all I can stomach at a time. Toss and wash method. So in order to get a higher does I just wait a half hour or so and repeat. The bad thing about Kratom for me is tolerance builds very quickly. Whatever effects I get one day i never get the next on the same dose. I think I need to take an extended break from the stuff.

Ive heard that Kratom is an opioid alternative. In some ways maybe that’s true for me. In terms of pain relief from legit pain, nothing works like a Percocet for me. Kratom doesn’t come anywhere close to taking my pain away. I have lower back issues; had surgery five years ago. So I know pain and Kratom doesn’t help as far as actually taking the pain away on real bad days I have. Now, for me, it does sometimes mimic other effects that opioids have on me. For example, pain pills are sedatives for a lot of people but not for me. They are almost like speed for me as I get a little amped on them and become a chatterbox; a definite euphoric effect which is probably part of the addictive properties of opioids. Sometimes I get that same effect from Kratom, unfortunately not everytime. When this happens, as I said the pain is still there, but being in a better mood from the Kratom makes the pain more tolerable even though it’s still there.

Its hard for me to differentiate the different qualities of different strains. For me, they are all pretty much the same. A big difference is taste. Some are more bitter and don’t dissolve as fast when I do the toss and wash. This simply green strain is on the more bitter side to me; not as bad as white elephant but it is more bitter than the other strains I have.

Red is the best for pain. About 6gr an hour or two before bed. Definitely helps me and relaxes me greatly.. allows me to sleep for a good 4hrs straight. Normally I would be up every hr or 2 with pain. and neck/ shoulder stiffness and a headache. This allows me settle down. Relax and kinda drift off slowly and comfortably.

Brought to you by
Straightupkratom
Yt4Uun4.png

Use coupon Code Flash30
for a whopping 30% off your Entire Order!
Our BIGGEST Sale of the Month!
HURRY Offer Expires 2-2-2021 at midnight MST.
Coupon code works on all websites
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
https://straightupkratom.com/

All Strains are bio tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Coupon does not work on bulk products.
Thanks!

Back