• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cardarine (GW501516) usage

HeavyD

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, I have a question about Cardarine/GW501516. Specifically, if you can use GW as sort of a pre-workout rather than everyday? I saw a great post by @GYMnTONIC about compounds for BJJ, and it had several things listed to take before you roll to help with endurance. I realize there are more benefits to GW other than improved cardio/endurance, like improved lipid profiles, etc. But I was wondering if you could theoretically take it for a longer period of time if you only used it 3-4 times per week for instance rather than daily for a typical 12-wk or so cycle? I've never taken GW before and I've seen various opinions on how long it takes to get in your system. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks fellas!

Curious on feedback with this, following.

Me three. I have been using just like 30 min PWO. Would it work better to take a small dose every day?

I noticed an insane improvement in cardio output and workLoad working a week at 20mg / day.

I though I saw a guy on here using longer than a 12 week cycle, but can’t seem to find it at the moment.

When I search “cardarine long term use”, I find only info about the rat study where the rats were dosed for 104 weeks (2yrs) at the equivalent of 3000 GRAMS for a 200 lb man, and the rays got cancer.

So, my educated guess here is : bro science . The bro science of cycling to “keep receptors fresh “ “time on time off” not building a tolerance, etc etc , because usually every cycle is “12 weeks” or so..

I also would like to know if there is any real evidence why you can’t use it longer, as well as OPs question about PW but not daily.

- - - Updated - - -

Me three. I have been using just like 30 min PWO. Would it work better to take a small dose every day?

Have not noticed any difference in the effectiveness if I take it in the morning, or close to workout

I use cardarine every day, 7 days a week and probably only take a month off a year. Been taking it for about 3 years at 20mg. My cholestrol has never been better and on Tren cycle right now when everyone complains of lethargy and cardio getting killed, but I haven't stopped doing one and even sometimes two hours a cardio without an issue.

In my opinion there is nothing like cardarine and I will continue taking it regularly.

You can use code "ASF" at checkout for this version. Lab tested and used by many of my clients. $45 a bottle prior to discount.

Hope this helps!

http://stores.gymntonic.com/sarms-b...mk677-lgd-4033-ostarine-rad-140-s4-yk-11-s23/
BTPGW__41546.1585068226.1280.1280.jpg

It helps with tren sides as well.
I am pretty sure it only helps with one side affect of tren and that would be the shortness of breathe during cardio.
What else are you stating it helps?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I am pretty sure it only helps with one side affect of tren and that would be the shortness of breathe during cardio.

For me, most of them. Aggression and sweaty, sleepless night. Aggression still there just not as intense. I've been able to run tren a lot longer. In fact I micro dose pretty much year around and I've been cool on the sides. My liver thanks me as well but I also use a supp for that as well.

Last edited:
There's actually a write up on that from another spot. I'll see if I can find it. They mention that in the reading. And thankfully my body applies to that.

The supplement facts state the wrong item. It's supposed to be GW-501516. Not 506. So whats really in there?

Thats for the gentleman that posted the product label.

Last edited:

I am on my 7th week of Tren and I do an hour cardio every day and have not skipped a single day. Like I said I've been taking GW for a long time and for me huge game changer when it comes to cardio. My cholestrol is 170 which use to be 240 range pre GW.

I am on my 7th week of Tren and I do an hour cardio every day and have not skipped a single day. Like I said I've been taking GW for a long time and for me huge game changer when it comes to cardio. My cholestrol is 170 which use to be 240 range pre GW.

How is your sleep, short and sweaty or is it helping that too?

How is your sleep, short and sweaty or is it helping that too?

GW will do nothing for sleep at least not for me. The sides that I am experiencing is insomina. Waking up every couple of hours and tough falling back to sleep. Definitely much more aggressive. I had to learn to remind myself I am on tren. Smallest things that never bothered me make we want to take peoples head off. Twice I got tren cough.
No sweats, heartburn. Sex drive is though the roof. I am using PSL cut mix Test/Tren/Master 100

The supplement facts state the wrong item. It's supposed to be GW-501516. Not 506. So whats really in there?

Aren't you the same guy correcting peoples grammar.

Its a label error. Grow up.

Isn't that nice. A label error. I wouldn't buy it. God knows what's actually in there. Can't even get the labels right. I only correct the people who claim to have all this higher education and still can't get it right. Label error

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Isn't that nice. A label error. I wouldn't buy it. God knows what's actually in there. Can't even get the labels right. I only correct the people who claim to have all this higher education and still can't get it right. Label error

I don't think you know what kind of work goes into being a source at all. Plus all people are human and there's 6% human error in everything . The only way to get rid of it is to get rid the human .

You are very very close to being banned again, permanently for sponsor bashing

Claiming something else is inside a lab tested product is not gonna get you far.

I'm in no mood for your nonsense. At all. Clean up your act or get off here.

Back