• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Straight Up Kratom log buki1718

buki1718

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got these goodies in the mail today! Big thanks to macedog and straight up kratom for letting me try these products. All ill say is the gold hulu kapuas is one of my faves. I will try these on there own first, different dosages, and also just and mix and match/dose how i regularly would.
I will keep you guys posted!
98c64814d62482d88eebe06f0c2817ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just an update, so far I've tried the green strain by its self and mixed with a couple different strains. My fave combo is green vein with some white elephant. Can take it any time if the day. Prefer mornings tho after my fasted cardio. Green alone was good also, but I feel the affects more when I mix them. My doses range from 2.5-4.5g
3.5-4 being the sweet spot. I have ordered from SUK in the past and gotta say. Stuff is legit. Big fan of the gold hulo tho and white elephant mixed for that perfect uplifting just happy mood.

Just an update, so far I've tried the green strain by its self and mixed with a couple different strains. My fave combo is green vein with some white elephant. Can take it any time if the day. Prefer mornings tho after my fasted cardio. Green alone was good also, but I feel the affects more when I mix them. My doses range from 2.5-4.5g
3.5-4 being the sweet spot. I have ordered from SUK in the past and gotta say. Stuff is legit. Big fan of the gold hulo tho and white elephant mixed for that perfect uplifting just happy mood.

Thank you for the kind words and great review.
Mixing these definitely has its benefits, I concur about mixing the green and white. Have you ever tried our red with white elephant.. a little more in the pain department with a solid boost of energy. Is terrific. .
The orange is also I great premade blend we offer. Great for pain and when you have to be in social situations. Around people and yet very attentive, focused, calm and collected. Your ready to take on the day full steam ahead.

Brought to you by
Straightupkratom
Yt4Uun4.png

Use coupon Code Flash30
for a whopping 30% off your Entire Order!
Our BIGGEST Sale of the Month!
HURRY Offer Expires 2-2-2021 at midnight MST.
Coupon code works on all websites
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
https://straightupkratom.com/

All Strains are bio tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Coupon does not work on bulk products.
Thanks!

Just an update. My mother has been on pain meds for many many years. Got her to try some kratom finally after her complaining about back pain that not even the meds could help her with. She loves it. She's actually able to move around more, better mood, and in alot less pain. It's obvious that kratom can be addicting but I feel if used correctly, especially for pain management. This could maybe even get her off pain meds completely. This isn't the first time ive offered kratom to someone that was on pain meds and actually seen the difference in the person. I was addicted to opiates for years so i kno how easy it is to get hooked. I dose every few days somentime every day but I always make sure to give my self some time off from it..Straight up kratom has some legit shit, honestly some of the best I've ever tried and if you were iffy about trying, I'd say so was I when i first placed an order a while back. Well this is my review. Thanks again for allowing me to log some of your products!
cdd1b36e2f3d2709324549343335aa20.jpg

Back