• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

WTF? Bill Gates is now #1 US Farmland Owner.

Get Shredded!
Im sorry I was incorrect it wasnt a PM , it was a message attached to neg he sent me lol...

It doesn't matter what form it came in if you were threatened, that's no dice man. We all got thick skin around here and we can enjoy some playful banter with a little bit of roasting here and there, but the repeated physical threats is some new level shit.

Wow, I am new but I read this thread and I have to you sir are an idiot. Saying that you hope someone gets shot is not a threat. Saying you are going to shoot someone is a threat. You are pretty stupid. Stick to peddling your shit gear and stop trying to act smart. You fool no one. You are an idiot.

I think you got something crossed bro. Hes saying its not ok to tell someone they hope they get shot.

Last_word_Lucy should be your next screen name bro

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Sorry I meant how does Vision interpret someone typing they hope someone else gets shot is a threat? Anyways, I've been to plenty of other boards and most agree that Vision and some of the other reps of his brand are scumbags, although not all of them. I wouldn't trust anything Vision says with the exception of a few of the cut and paste steroid info books that he posts.

I have yo give it to ya, you don't give up.

Sorry I meant how does Vision interpret someone typing they hope someone else gets shot is a threat? Anyways, I've been to plenty of other boards and most agree that Vision and some of the other reps of his brand are scumbags, although not all of them. I wouldn't trust anything Vision says with the exception of a few of the cut and paste steroid info books that he posts.

I am really embarrassed for you lifter

You look like a total loser.

Like the guy begging his gf to take him back.

Walk away with some dignity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol @ always claiming to be new like no one knows to begin with and then going straight into melt mode

Back