WTF? Bill Gates is now #1 US Farmland Owner.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66
  1. #46
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,275

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,974
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,407
    Thanked in
    4,629 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 86_SCH View Post
    You are doing an awful job at comprehending my posts. Sorry you got offended. No sarcasm intended. How bout we leave it at that?
    Your behavior is telegraphing along with your other numerous handles that unbeknownst to you mimic each other, continuously displaying conflict by projecting questions with attempting to have posters question themselves, you believe that you possess this ability in which it is an illusion. You try to keep people on this hamster wheel with continuously engaging with you as if you're attempting to get individuals the second guess their own statements, and these are terms that you think you're in control of. All the while you're unmasking who you are because you're unable to sustain the new character that you create, because you immediately go back to your original character navigating through the same exact area in the community that you always gravitate too. Manufacturing chaos by acting disorderly, by your provocative responses, and it's on point each and every single time in or around the same exact post count that you had with your previous gimmick. Your disorder is unshakable and you will continuously conspire against anything. And the outcome is always the same for you, and it's a pity that you do not have the capacity to understand or even recognize this.

  2. #47
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1023558

    What? I'm done conversing with you but keep ranting about nothing and analyzing. I have no idea what you are talking about and I don't care. See ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Your behavior is telegraphing along with your other numerous handles that unbeknownst to you mimic each other, continuously displaying conflict by projecting questions with attempting to have posters question themselves, you believe that you possess this ability in which it is an illusion. You try to keep people on this hamster wheel with continuously engaging with you as if you're attempting to get individuals the second guess their own statements, and these are terms that you think you're in control of. All the while you're unmasking who you are because you're unable to sustain the new character that you create, because you immediately go back to your original character navigating through the same exact area in the community that you always gravitate too. Manufacturing chaos by acting disorderly, by your provocative responses, and it's on point each and every single time in or around the same exact post count that you had with your previous gimmick. Your disorder is unshakable and you will continuously conspire against anything. And the outcome is always the same for you, and it's a pity that you do not have the capacity to understand or even recognize this.

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,617

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,630
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,442
    Thanked in
    4,447 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Hillary Clinton pegs Billy Gates every Friday night at 836 eastern. I seen it with me own eyes.


    ”the thrill is gone baby” bb King

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,451

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    896
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    532
    Thanked in
    376 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Gates is a depopulationist and a globalist

    This leads me to believe that he wants to control the food source.

    Hes also big into GMO's, so this would make sense as to his long term goals.

    He's like that little creepy villain in one of the Despicable Me movies LOL

    This rite here....dudes is dangerous

  5. #50
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,275

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,974
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,407
    Thanked in
    4,629 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 86_SCH View Post
    What? I'm done conversing with you but keep ranting about nothing and analyzing. I have no idea what you are talking about and I don't care. See ya.
    You are now trying to disengage as quick as you possibly can because you know you're being exposed..It's the same characteristics that you display with your other mimics, you attempt to engage by conflicting with people showing opposition with their posts, each time it's with the new account with very new activity gravitating to the same area with the same type of behavior, then you make the suggestion that both parties should agree to leave it at that.
    Come on lifter, you know I got you in checkmate.

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,451

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    896
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    532
    Thanked in
    376 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    You are now trying to disengage as quick as you possibly can because you know you're being exposed..It's the same characteristics that you display with your other mimics, you attempt to engage by conflicting with people showing opposition with their posts, each time it's with the new account with very new activity gravitating to the same area with the same type of behavior, then you make the suggestion that both parties should agree to leave it at that.
    Come on lifter, you know I got you in checkmate.
    I negged his ass ....dude he is just relentless .

  7. #52
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,702

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    464
    Thanked in
    290 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 86_SCH View Post
    You are doing an awful job at comprehending my posts. Sorry you got offended. No sarcasm intended. How bout we leave it at that?
    Lol. Has no one sniffed this guy out yet

  8. #53
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,275

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,974
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,407
    Thanked in
    4,629 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I negged his ass ....dude he is just relentless .
    Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    Lol. Has no one sniffed this guy out yet
    The moment he opens his mouth he gives himself away. His words are equivalent to a drop of blood and shark infested waters. He gets immediate attention and it eats him alive, and his stay is very short-lived..

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,451

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    896
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    532
    Thanked in
    376 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    The moment he opens his mouth he gives himself away. His words are equivalent to a drop of blood and shark infested waters. He gets immediate attention and it eats him alive, and his stay is very short-lived..
    He pm'd me a day or 2 ago and hoped I get shot....

  10. #55
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,275

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,974
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,407
    Thanked in
    4,629 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    He pm'd me a day or 2 ago and hoped I get shot....
    Can you send me a copy of this?

  11. #56
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Adrenolin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    230

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Rep Points
    3137678

    Damn 280 SQUARE miles of farmland just between the 5 states listed in the OP.. that's a fuck ton of land!

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,451

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    896
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    532
    Thanked in
    376 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Can you send me a copy of this?
    Sure

  13. #58
    Senior Member
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,451

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    896
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    532
    Thanked in
    376 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    He pm'd me a day or 2 ago and hoped I get shot....
    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Can you send me a copy of this?
    Im sorry I was incorrect it wasnt a PM , it was a message attached to neg he sent me lol...

  14. #59
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Adrenolin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    230

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Rep Points
    3137678

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Im sorry I was incorrect it wasnt a PM , it was a message attached to neg he sent me lol...
    lol this one "Fuck you parrot. Hope you get shot."

  15. #60
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,373

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,473
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,339
    Thanked in
    3,228 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    my negs are like sarcasm, sarcasm that induces melts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-14-2020, 06:41 AM
  2. Bill Gates Vaccine is causing Polio
    By GYMnTONIC in forum The Pit
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-21-2020, 03:10 AM
  3. This is Bill Gates
    By 502Kev in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2020, 10:24 AM
  4. Bill Gates October 2019 cov19
    By HFO3 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-23-2020, 08:14 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 09:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums