WTF? Bill Gates is now #1 US Farmland Owner.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,422 Posts
    Rep Points

WTF? Bill Gates is now #1 US Farmland Owner.

Bill Gates owns roughly 52,000 more acreages than the Offutt family, who sit at No. 2 on Land Report's list of families who own the most farmland in the U.S.
    In total, Bill and Melinda Gates have acquired land in more than a dozen states. However, his largest land holdings are in Louisiana (69,071 acres), Arkansas (47,927 acres), Nebraska (20,588 acres), Arizona (25,750 acres) and Washington state (16,097).

My question is why?? WTF does he know that we don't....he doesn't strike me as someone who has always wanted to be a farmer and is living out a childhood dream.

Follow the money.

Something is up. I suppose if there is massive famine following a pandemic (that he had a hand in) you will do pretty okay when an ear of corn is 6 dollars.

Some ppl are just too fucking rich.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,204 Posts
    Rep Points

marijuana once it becomes federally legal billion dollar industry

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,422 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    marijuana once it becomes federally legal billion dollar industry
    Damn...that's a good guess.

Makes sense I suppose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    971 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Damn...that's a good guess.

Makes sense I suppose.
    Cmon now, how much weed can we smoke. I mean, I don't know anyone that wants it that can't already get it and its super cheap now.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Gates is a depopulationist and a globalist

This leads me to believe that he wants to control the food source.

Hes also big into GMO's, so this would make sense as to his long term goals.

He's like that little creepy villain in one of the Despicable Me movies LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    971 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post

That fuker has said some scary shit. I wouldn't want him having control over food.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,422 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post

This was actually my first thought. Control of the food supplies.

This was actually the plan of the antichrist in the Omen III. Movie is pretty old.

Not a new idea.

It's dangerous. I mean, is he even done buying?? Maybe he wants to actually "own" the united states or a percentage of it.

If one thing is certain in an ever growing population, land if finite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    546 Posts
    Rep Points

He also started Corona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,204 Posts
    Rep Points

he also stopped supporting windows XP the best windows program made that proves he hates us

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,616 Posts
    Rep Points

It's simple. its just having real assets. Owning land especially farmland puts people at a major advantage. There really doesn't have to be some hidden secret, it can be exactly what it is in the wide open.
    He can do more with this, like renting out land, or even growing anything within reason depending on the geographical location. So many products world wide derive from farm based plants, including medications.
    The list goes on and on. It's a solid investment that is unlike most other things in the market that can be so volatile. It's a long haul nest egg, that is looked at in terms of decades and decades to come, not just years down the road, I'm talking 1-2 or even 3 lifetimes and generations to come.

Plus it can put people in a position with tax brakes, I suppose wording it like protected land so to speak.

You ever wonder why some of the worlds most wealthiest have homes and mansions in, on or near farm land, like wine vineyards for an example? Long as you are harvesting something on that land is puts the owners in a great position.
    Example - Now having grape vineyards seems like a cult thing for the rich, well, it's because it is, not only is is NICE and has a style and fashion with it and has that feel and touch and look about the whole way of life, they are also living the highlife while doing it in style that makes they a killing.

What was that saying that George Carlin said: It's a club and you're not invited!

Read about why some of the worlds elites and even presidents say they are retiring to a farm life or a ranch, is it for down time and a hobby? sure keeps people busy some truth to that, yet the perks they get from it is like a soft landing into the rest of their life just relaxing and passing on the crops to the rest of their family to come.. Think of it like, how those that own churches make money, same for this particular type of "real estate"...

Read about "farming like a billionaire harvesting tax breaks".. It's an older read that has been around for a while.

It is NOT out of the ordinary for the rich to do this. Some just do it on a grand scale that is mind blowing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,455 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    This was actually my first thought. Control of the food supplies.

This was actually the plan of the antichrist in the Omen III. Movie is pretty old.

Not a new idea.

It's dangerous. I mean, is he even done buying?? Maybe he wants to actually "own" the united states or a percentage of it.

If one thing is certain in an ever growing population, land if finite.
    What's really strange is the fact he isn't leaving squat to his kids. So why acquire all that in the first place?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,616 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    What's really strange is the fact he isn't leaving squat to his kids. So why acquire all that in the first place?
    he's leaving his kids a fortune, literally a kingdom .. More than they could even do anything with... Fuck paper money..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    971 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    It's simple. its just having real assets. Owning land especially farmland puts people at a major advantage. There really doesn't have to be some hidden secret, it can be exactly what it is in the wide open.
    He can do more with this, like renting out land, or even growing anything within reason depending on the geographical location. So many products world wide derive from farm based plants, including medications.
    The list goes on and on. It's a solid investment that is unlike most other things in the market that can be so volatile. It's a long haul nest egg, that is looked at in terms of decades and decades to come, not just years down the road, I'm talking 1-2 or even 3 lifetimes and generations to come.

Plus it can put people in a position with tax brakes, I suppose wording it like protected land so to speak.

You ever wonder why some of the worlds most wealthiest have homes and mansions in, on or near farm land, like wine vineyards for an example? Long as you are harvesting something on that land is puts the owners in a great position.
    Example - Now having grape vineyards seems like a cult thing for the rich, well, it's because it is, not only is is NICE and has a style and fashion with it and has that feel and touch and look about the whole way of life, they are also living the highlife while doing it in style that makes they a killing.

What was that saying that George Carlin said: It's a club and you're not invited!

Read about why some of the worlds elites and even presidents say they are retiring to a farm life or a ranch, is it for down time and a hobby? sure keeps people busy some truth to that, yet the perks they get from it is like a soft landing into the rest of their life just relaxing and passing on the crops to the rest of their family to come.. Think of it like, how those that own churches make money, same for this particular type of "real estate"...

Read about "farming like a billionaire harvesting tax breaks".. It's an older read that has been around for a while.

It is NOT out of the ordinary for the rich to do this. Some just do it on a grand scale that is mind blowing.
    How much money does one need? He wants to fix the world? Give it all away to those in need and build it up again.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,616 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    How much money does one need? He wants to fix the world? Give it all away to those in need and build it up again.
    I couldn't begin to image what a man thinks and feels at that degree in life. I'm not going to even pretend that I understand because I don't. We're talking about kingdoms here..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    he also stopped supporting windows XP the best windows program made that proves he hates us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk