• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WTF? Bill Gates is now #1 US Farmland Owner.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bill Gates owns roughly 52,000 more acreages than the Offutt family, who sit at No. 2 on Land Report's list of families who own the most farmland in the U.S.
In total, Bill and Melinda Gates have acquired land in more than a dozen states. However, his largest land holdings are in Louisiana (69,071 acres), Arkansas (47,927 acres), Nebraska (20,588 acres), Arizona (25,750 acres) and Washington state (16,097).

My question is why?? WTF does he know that we don't....he doesn't strike me as someone who has always wanted to be a farmer and is living out a childhood dream.

Follow the money.

Something is up. I suppose if there is massive famine following a pandemic (that he had a hand in) you will do pretty okay when an ear of corn is 6 dollars.

Some ppl are just too fucking rich.

marijuana once it becomes federally legal billion dollar industry

Damn...that's a good guess.

Makes sense I suppose.

Cmon now, how much weed can we smoke. I mean, I don't know anyone that wants it that can't already get it and its super cheap now.

Gates is a depopulationist and a globalist

This leads me to believe that he wants to control the food source.

Hes also big into GMO's, so this would make sense as to his long term goals.

He's like that little creepy villain in one of the Despicable Me movies LOL

despicable-me-cartoon-characters-3d-model-max--obj-mtl-fbx.jpg

despicable-me-cartoon-characters-3d-model-max--obj-mtl-fbx.jpg

That fuker has said some scary shit. I wouldn't want him having control over food.

This was actually my first thought. Control of the food supplies.

This was actually the plan of the antichrist in the Omen III. Movie is pretty old.

Not a new idea.

It's dangerous. I mean, is he even done buying?? Maybe he wants to actually "own" the united states or a percentage of it.

If one thing is certain in an ever growing population, land if finite.

He also started Corona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he also stopped supporting windows XP the best windows program made that proves he hates us

It's simple. its just having real assets. Owning land especially farmland puts people at a major advantage. There really doesn't have to be some hidden secret, it can be exactly what it is in the wide open.
He can do more with this, like renting out land, or even growing anything within reason depending on the geographical location. So many products world wide derive from farm based plants, including medications.
The list goes on and on. It's a solid investment that is unlike most other things in the market that can be so volatile. It's a long haul nest egg, that is looked at in terms of decades and decades to come, not just years down the road, I'm talking 1-2 or even 3 lifetimes and generations to come.

Plus it can put people in a position with tax brakes, I suppose wording it like protected land so to speak.

You ever wonder why some of the worlds most wealthiest have homes and mansions in, on or near farm land, like wine vineyards for an example? Long as you are harvesting something on that land is puts the owners in a great position.
Example - Now having grape vineyards seems like a cult thing for the rich, well, it's because it is, not only is is NICE and has a style and fashion with it and has that feel and touch and look about the whole way of life, they are also living the highlife while doing it in style that makes they a killing.

What was that saying that George Carlin said: It's a club and you're not invited!

Read about why some of the worlds elites and even presidents say they are retiring to a farm life or a ranch, is it for down time and a hobby? sure keeps people busy some truth to that, yet the perks they get from it is like a soft landing into the rest of their life just relaxing and passing on the crops to the rest of their family to come.. Think of it like, how those that own churches make money, same for this particular type of "real estate"...

Read about "farming like a billionaire harvesting tax breaks".. It's an older read that has been around for a while.

It is NOT out of the ordinary for the rich to do this. Some just do it on a grand scale that is mind blowing.

IML Gear Cream!
This was actually my first thought. Control of the food supplies.

This was actually the plan of the antichrist in the Omen III. Movie is pretty old.

Not a new idea.

It's dangerous. I mean, is he even done buying?? Maybe he wants to actually "own" the united states or a percentage of it.

If one thing is certain in an ever growing population, land if finite.

What's really strange is the fact he isn't leaving squat to his kids. So why acquire all that in the first place?

What's really strange is the fact he isn't leaving squat to his kids. So why acquire all that in the first place?
he's leaving his kids a fortune, literally a kingdom .. More than they could even do anything with... Fuck paper money..

It's simple. its just having real assets. Owning land especially farmland puts people at a major advantage. There really doesn't have to be some hidden secret, it can be exactly what it is in the wide open.
He can do more with this, like renting out land, or even growing anything within reason depending on the geographical location. So many products world wide derive from farm based plants, including medications.
The list goes on and on. It's a solid investment that is unlike most other things in the market that can be so volatile. It's a long haul nest egg, that is looked at in terms of decades and decades to come, not just years down the road, I'm talking 1-2 or even 3 lifetimes and generations to come.

Plus it can put people in a position with tax brakes, I suppose wording it like protected land so to speak.

You ever wonder why some of the worlds most wealthiest have homes and mansions in, on or near farm land, like wine vineyards for an example? Long as you are harvesting something on that land is puts the owners in a great position.
Example - Now having grape vineyards seems like a cult thing for the rich, well, it's because it is, not only is is NICE and has a style and fashion with it and has that feel and touch and look about the whole way of life, they are also living the highlife while doing it in style that makes they a killing.

What was that saying that George Carlin said: It's a club and you're not invited!

Read about why some of the worlds elites and even presidents say they are retiring to a farm life or a ranch, is it for down time and a hobby? sure keeps people busy some truth to that, yet the perks they get from it is like a soft landing into the rest of their life just relaxing and passing on the crops to the rest of their family to come.. Think of it like, how those that own churches make money, same for this particular type of "real estate"...

Read about "farming like a billionaire harvesting tax breaks".. It's an older read that has been around for a while.

It is NOT out of the ordinary for the rich to do this. Some just do it on a grand scale that is mind blowing.

How much money does one need? He wants to fix the world? Give it all away to those in need and build it up again.

How much money does one need? He wants to fix the world? Give it all away to those in need and build it up again.
I couldn't begin to image what a man thinks and feels at that degree in life. I'm not going to even pretend that I understand because I don't. We're talking about kingdoms here..

Bon Jovi had a nice piece of property in NJ. He put a bee farm/raising honey bees..to get all the tax breaks like a farmer. It didn't go over very well.

One year he paid $104 dollars on 7 acres of land.

Like wtf? Rich ppl are the most able to pay their taxes, and yet they still try to fuck everyone over.

Here is a link: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...on-jovi-tax-bills-after-new-jersey-law-change

Apparently they are making some changes but they are still going to get over on the average tax payer.

I couldn't begin to image what a man thinks and feels at that degree in life. I'm not going to even pretend that I understand because I don't. We're talking about kingdoms here..

I hear ya, musk has sold everything homes and all. He just wants to try and make shit better with his money. Hes not trying to buy everything up or own everything like Amazon is doing.
I just don't understand those that always talk about how bad things are and have so much cash but don't do anything to help.

Bill talks about race and black people. So, spent some of that cash you have so much of and build them homes ect. They all just like to talk.

Last edited:
Bon Jovi had a nice piece of property in NJ. He put a bee farm/raising honey bees..to get all the tax breaks like a farmer. It didn't go over very well.

One year he paid $104 dollars on 7 acres of land.

Like wtf? Rich ppl are the most able to pay their taxes, and yet they still try to fuck everyone over.

Here is a link: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...on-jovi-tax-bills-after-new-jersey-law-change

Apparently they are making some changes but they are still going to get over on the average tax payer.

Yes just like Hollywood saying we should pay more taxes lol. You don't have to pay more taxes to donate to real orgs that will really use the funds and won't get lost in the system. Its all a complete joke.

Last I heard (and it's been YEARS ago, so it might have changed) he was leaving his kids 10M each. And a quick google search confirms that:

https://www.everplans.com/articles/...ds#:~:text=Bill Gates,$80 billion to his name.

welp, I'm not talking paper money, I'm talking real life assets. Huge differences when leaving people an inheritance.

Do you want all the money in the world now, with little assets , or all the world in assets with some money?

Let's veer off here real fast bit bear with me, global warming, if it's real and flooding is said to come in so many decades down the road some say in our life time, why are these mega powers, banks and such still buying properties that are on beaches, shorelines and such that some owners have loans that will take 40-60 years loans/mortgages? Hard to even think about or even process right? How can any reasonable human being with an ordinary life gage and assess where they will be when they are at the tail end of their life and want to be locked down to a payment? That's because these aren't people, its a system, these enterprises wouldn't puts such a risk on deals like this if there wasn't some sort of proof that they are making a solid deal.
Want to know what the future holds, watch who buys want and where.. World Banks can tell a story or what's to come by what they invest into. You just have to be open minded an not think in terms of years, but generations..

Get Shredded!
welp, I'm not talking paper money, I'm talking real life assets. Huge differences when leaving people an inheritance.

Do you want all the money in the world now, with little assets , or all the world in assets with some money?

Let's veer off here real fast bit bear with me, global warming, if it's real and flooding is said to come in so many decades down the road some say in our life time, why are these mega powers, banks and such still buying properties that are on beaches, shorelines and such that some owners have loans that will take 40-60 years loans/mortgages? Hard to even think about or even process right? How can any reasonable human being with an ordinary life gage and assess where they will be when they are at the tail end of their life and want to be locked down to a payment? That's because these aren't people, its a system, these enterprises wouldn't puts such a risk on deals like this if there wasn't some sort of proof that they are making a solid deal.
Want to know what the future holds, watch who buys want and where.. World Banks can tell a story or what's to come by what they invest into. You just have to be open minded an not think in terms of years, but generations..

Like Obama buying a beach front home?

Has nothing to do with weed. Everything to do with a 2 class society. One is starving. The other is causing the starvation.

Every one of us on this forum will be in the starving class. (Except for poirot, we all know how Jew rich he is)

Like Obama buying a beach front home?
If he did. I wouldn't know... But yes, just like that.. :twothumbs:

All these areas that are said to be doomed, yet future projects are being talked about or braking ground. Look at China, making islands these are not chump change investments, these are masses of land that the ocean is said to reclaim in the future, I'm certain it will happen with the circle of life like its has before, but as fast as these global nuts advocate it will?

China is a power that thinks generations and generations ahead.. Much like the mindset of Jihadist's, who fight to win a war a 100-200 years from now..

I know what you meant, just relaying what was said. There was a definite implication that he would not be leaving anything else to them...again, I could be 100% wrong. I feel pretty confident he has probably greased the wheels for them by this point in their lives and they "should" be sitting pretty. I do get the feeling he gave them the "sink or swim" treatment though. At least a "go out and prove yourself worthy" mindset. There was an old interview and he flat said he was leaving the bulk of his wealth/estate to his philanthropic efforts. Which, given his track record, is a little scary. He definitely gives off a Thanos vibe.

I know what you meant, just relaying what was said. There was a definite implication that he would not be leaving anything else to them...again, I could be 100% wrong. I feel pretty confident he has probably greased the wheels for them by this point in their lives and they "should" be sitting pretty. I do get the feeling he gave them the "sink or swim" treatment though. At least a "go out and prove yourself worthy" mindset. There was an old interview and he flat said he was leaving the bulk of his wealth/estate to his philanthropic efforts. Which, given his track record, is a little scary. He definitely gives off a Thanos vibe.

I definitely agree with this and from the information that I have gathered and from what I believe was translated is the same thing you said, the sink or swim mentality.
Much like the stance that Gordon Ramsay implemented for his son and that's another interesting character.
To my understanding he has made the statement very bold and told individuals not to treat his son like Gordon Ramsay's son and if necessary to fire him. When it pertains to him and things I read I would believe it over anything I read about Bill Gates. But I have to keep it real and try to at least believe and have hope that Bill Gates didn't lose all of his wits and realizes the ramifications of what could happen if he just handed over everything to his children. There is numerous stories throughout history whether they are real or not about the transfer of power and wealth, and what it does to people. There's a lot of moral lessons to be learned.
I wish I knew more about the guy to comment further.
Anything I'm spouting is information that I've gathered and just regurgitating with my own personal opinion put into the mix.

Bill Gates owns roughly 52,000 more acreages than the Offutt family, who sit at No. 2 on Land Report's list of families who own the most farmland in the U.S.
In total, Bill and Melinda Gates have acquired land in more than a dozen states. However, his largest land holdings are in Louisiana (69,071 acres), Arkansas (47,927 acres), Nebraska (20,588 acres), Arizona (25,750 acres) and Washington state (16,097).

My question is why?? WTF does he know that we don't....he doesn't strike me as someone who has always wanted to be a farmer and is living out a childhood dream.

Follow the money.

Something is up. I suppose if there is massive famine following a pandemic (that he had a hand in) you will do pretty okay when an ear of corn is 6 dollars.

Some ppl are just too fucking rich.

Well the weed thing is a good guess but here is a different look at it. As you know I now live back on a farm. All the farmers here combined equals 10’s of thousands of acres. Some used for cattle and some used for grain or hay. Few years back the government started offering all the farmers NOT to bail hay and offered money to the cattle guys to sell off their cattle. The offered really good money to each type. A lot of guys accepted because it was way more than they would have made Farming. The contracts were for like so many years I can’t remember but why would they do that? Only reason I can think of is to control the beef supply. If they did that here I’m sure they have offered this everywhere. Wanting farmers NOT to farm. Weird.

I definitely agree with this and from the information that I have gathered and from what I believe was translated is the same thing you said, the sink or swim mentality.
Much like the stance that Gordon Ramsay implemented for his son and that's another interesting character.
To my understanding he has made the statement very bold and told individuals not to treat his son like Gordon Ramsay's son and if necessary to fire him. When it pertains to him and things I read I would believe it over anything I read about Bill Gates. But I have to keep it real and try to at least believe and have hope that Bill Gates didn't lose all of his wits and realizes the ramifications of what could happen if he just handed over everything to his children. There is numerous stories throughout history whether they are real or not about the transfer of power and wealth, and what it does to people. There's a lot of moral lessons to be learned.
I wish I knew more about the guy to comment further.
Anything I'm spouting is information that I've gathered and just regurgitating with my own personal opinion put into the mix.

Gordon Ramsey is a solid dude. Can't argue with anything I've ever heard him say. All young people should be required to learn his methods in school.

Doesn’t Bill Grates want to block the sun? Why buy all that farmland? seems he is confused if both of these things are true.

I’d say never trust a guy who owns software that’s stays infected with a virus when he also owns the virus protection that cures the infected software.

Doesn’t Bill Grates want to block the sun? Why buy all that farmland? seems he is confused if both of these things are true.

I’d say never trust a guy who owns software that’s stays infected with a virus when he also owns the virus protection that cures the infected software.

the fucking matrix was right all along. Bill Gates is agent smith. We need Morpheus and his porn actress daughter to have a threesome with John wick on Jupiter’s undiscovered moon and .... hang on .. need a sip...

ok where was I ...

oh and collect all the seminal fluid and pussy juice from said incestual threesome... then put it in a blender.... and inseminate joe Biden’s rape victim with it.... the late term abort that child and feed hunter bidens underage rape victim the aborted fetus... then.... that girl.... will kill bill gates’ immortal body.

and she will be king of the United States of chinas communist cock sucking piece of shit human trafficking hub.... Washington DC.

I drank vodka and pineapple juice fresh squeezed from an actual pineapple and I hate democrats even more now so suck a duck ASF.

tomorrow chest/bicep day. Hell yeah

Back