Problem with gorilla.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Problem with gorilla.

During a recent sale a group of my friends and me placed an order with gorilla, and 3 test E were missing from the order. I emailed gorilla multiple times about this, and 1st response was he will send the missing items in the next order. I told him I wonít be ordering again until I receive the missing items. He then responded saying he wonít send the 3 bottles bc according to their records they sent everything, but in reality they did not. I told him if he did not send my items I will post my bad experience with him.
    Between my friends and me we have placed roughly 7 orders problem free with him. So to have him short me now, and refuse to send the goods is frustrating to say the least. I hope he rectified this soon. Just sharing my experience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,586 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gt630 View Post
    During a recent sale a group of my friends and me placed an order with gorilla, and 3 test E were missing from the order. I emailed gorilla multiple times about this, and 1st response was he will send the missing items in the next order. I told him I wonít be ordering again until I receive the missing items. He then responded saying he wonít send the 3 bottles bc according to their records they sent everything, but in reality they did not. I told him if he did not send my items I will post my bad experience with him.
    Between my friends and me we have placed roughly 7 orders problem free with him. So to have him short me now, and refuse to send the goods is frustrating to say the least. I hope he rectified this soon. Just sharing my experience.
    Nice first post.
    I am sure you have emails, but do you have video proof of you opening it and being shorted 3? I am sure you don't.
    GP has been here a long time for a reason (even before he was GP).
    Thats because he does things the right way. I am pretty sure you've received what you paid for.
    If I am wrong, fuck me and I am a dick head, but that's a 5% chance.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CompoundLifts31; 01-15-2021 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    678 Posts
    Rep Points

Bud whether you received or not his records probably do show they were sent. If you really didnít receive no use saying it here. Gorillaís rep here is one of the best. I only heard of one issue and he said fuck off to the person with the issue. Gorilla knows his rep is good and stands by it. Unfortunately your wasting your breath.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,424 Posts
    Rep Points

You have zero credibility.

I am positive he is positive he gave you what you ordered in full.

Stop looking for free gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Whenever something similar has happened to me. In my experience they recognize their faults and try and make it right. Iíve experienced lower minimums so I can place another and get what was miscommunicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    678 Posts
    Rep Points

Regardless this guy needed to either take the offer given by Gorilla cause I can guarantee he wonít get another one or contacted Montego1. He never mentioned whether he went that route. He just chose to slam a source with his first post. He fucked up imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,811 Posts
    Rep Points

So 7 orders but you just joined today? I need to know your magic. Ok obviously you ordered from another board which doesn't concern us. Going from board to board trying to explain your problem shows you are going in the wrong direction. This most likely will give Gorilla some good exposure IMO cause I see this thread being the talk of the town tonight lol. How do we not know you are full of shit. Im calling you out POST the email convo between you and Gorilla but edit out all personnel info or just get the hell out of here

BTW you wont hear from Montego1 until after 11pm cause his local strip club has a free buffet on Fridays
    Last edited by custom; 01-15-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,424 Posts
    Rep Points

Some assholes think they can bully a lab by threatening to hurt their reputation...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

I personally hate situations like this. I was not a member of this forum for a long time but was around reading and lurking. Iím by no means standing up for OP and think some kind of proof would be a good start. I also think that if I made a good size order from anywhere and they missed something they would make it right immediately not tell me they will get it on the next order. I order per cycle usually and get all I need plus. Iíve had things missed before and always had them replaced usually with a bonus for the mess up. Bad deal if dude is trying to get free gear or if he was actually shorted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Itís amazing to see all the people immediately say Iím lying or looking for free gear. Iíve been placing orders for 17 years now. I have no reason to lie about 3 measly bottles of gear. Idk what kind of people show up on this board to cause such a reaction- but on OLM Iím a senior member for over 15years, and can see me there if youíre dying to try to prove me wrong. I have never seen such shitty responses from people when stating the truth. All you guys must be sucking his cock to blindly defend him.
    I have no reason to create an account on here ever except to state what happened. I know about as much as I can with all my experience- I have no reason to and donít get on the boards any more- and now I am remembering why. Iíve been doing this longer than most and if you guys think this is made up, so be it.
    If he says his records say different- that tells me he is lying or keeps shit records. 3 10ml bottles are nothing to me. I keep close to 80 10ml on hand always and replace them as I use them. And yes several orders have been placed with him Through 5 different account bc we split the hassle of ordering between us as friends, taking turns to deal with this bullshit. and I can prove it to him if he wants.
    Iíve had many suppliers miss items in packages internationally and domestically. Iíve never had a source say no, Iím not sending you what you paid for. If this is how he conducts business I simply cannot trust him. Be a bunch of babies if you want, if the truth hurts your feelings- but this is very laughable for me. Also annoying bc I want what I fucking paid for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    678 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck off asshole! First off I donít suck anyoneís Dick let alone Gorilla. I personally donít use him only because he has no personality. I posted nothing but facts and the mistakes YOU made handling the situation. If you canít handle that then donít post about it Pussy. As far as ordering 17 years I highly doubt that or you would have approached this whole thing differently period and you wouldnít be crying because everyone didnít run to your rescue. If your such a seasoned VET you shouldnít have expected any different response than you got without offering proof. But what proof can you even offer? Itís just your word that as far as Iím concerned now after your very first two posts isnít worth shit!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,811 Posts
    Rep Points

Itís amazing to see all the people immediately say Iím lying or looking for free gear. Iíve been placing orders for 17 years now. I have no reason to lie about 3 measly bottles of gear. Idk what kind of people show up on this board to cause such a reaction- but on OLM Iím a senior member for over 15years, and can see me there if youíre dying to try to prove me wrong. I have never seen such shitty responses from people when stating the truth. All you guys must be sucking his cock to blindly defend him.
    I have no reason to create an account on here ever except to state what happened. I know about as much as I can with all my experience- I have no reason to and donít get on the boards any more- and now I am remembering why. Iíve been doing this longer than most and if you guys think this is made up, so be it.
    If he says his records say different- that tells me he is lying or keeps shit records. 3 10ml bottles are nothing to me. I keep close to 80 10ml on hand always and replace them as I use them. And yes several orders have been placed with him Through 5 different account bc we split the hassle of ordering between us as friends, taking turns to deal with this bullshit. and I can prove it to him if he wants.
    Iíve had many suppliers miss items in packages internationally and domestically. Iíve never had a source say no, Iím not sending you what you paid for. If this is how he conducts business I simply cannot trust him. Be a bunch of babies if you want, if the truth hurts your feelings- but this is very laughable for me. Also annoying bc I want what I fucking paid for.
    We believe you bro you're just going about it the wrong way. Please post the emails where you said Gorilla wasn't going to make you whole. It will carry alot of weight here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

I've been on OLM for 15 years also. I learned to not go to other boards and make my first post a complaint about 3 bottles.
    You can look me up if you like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I can post them. Iím having trouble finding how to though. Can you guide me please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Maybe my best bet would have been to ask on here who the rep is for gorilla, and messaged him directly. I didnt even know if he had a rep or not. But also, Iím pretty pissed- as any1 would be in this situation. I assumed the direct email conversations we had would have been enough talk between us. I told him if he didnít send what was missing I would go on the boards. What would you guys have done?
    Thereís been only a couple times Iíve went on the boards explaining my situations that were like this in the past. But am I supposed to keep it quiet him not sending the missing gear?
    Last edited by Gt630; 01-15-2021 at 02:38 PM.