• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Problem with gorilla.

IML Gear Cream!
Rough crowd. I don't know enough but it would be pretty lame for someone to cry wolf over 3 vials of test unless they had another agenda.

During a recent sale a group of my friends and me placed an order with gorilla, and 3 test E were missing from the order. I emailed gorilla multiple times about this, and 1st response was he will send the missing items in the next order. I told him I won’t be ordering again until I receive the missing items. He then responded saying he won’t send the 3 bottles bc according to their records they sent everything, but in reality they did not. I told him if he did not send my items I will post my bad experience with him.
Between my friends and me we have placed roughly 7 orders problem free with him. So to have him short me now, and refuse to send the goods is frustrating to say the least. I hope he rectified this soon. Just sharing my experience.
Hmmm, you have made 6 orders because the gear is fire ... Out of 6 a couple of missing vials. ... He offers to get em to ya in your next order, because his gear is fire ... that makes me want to get some haha ...

It’s seems that many ppls goals on here are to discredit me- very few interested in trying to help me rectify this. People are loving to pick apart whatever they can with knowing zero about me or this situation. Are 80 vials hard for people to acquire? No. I have a lot bc I love gear, love having it, love using it. You can order from gorilla without even creating an account on here or on his website. Only reason I made this post is to get directly to the point. Hoping to get the right persons attention who might be able to help. Biggest reason I wanted him to correct this is so I can keep ordering from him in the future. I won’t keep ordering from sum1 who won’t send me everything. I don’t really care what a bunch of people on a computer who don’t know shit about this situation all butt hurt trolling on here looking for drama.
The correct person has messaged me- that is what I wanted. I will keep this thread updated on what happens. Maybe I don’t get them and I lose what I was hoping was a good source. Maybe I’ll get them and this was just an annoyance I had to deal with.
Thanks for the helpful responses from people who aren’t simply trying to start an argument. I won’t be on this thread again unless this situation is concluded. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
It’s seems that many ppls goals on here are to discredit me- very few interested in trying to help me rectify this.

Well first off, had you read the rules of this forum like you should have, you would know that it is against the rules of this forum to write a review (good or bad) as your first post. Secondly, you did not take the right steps to solve an issue. And thirdly, it is no ones job here to rectify your issue, but you. I highly advise that you read the rules of this forum.

It's common to get " freebies ". Whether your claim is legitimate to anyone is unimportant because of the freebies we all get ? With calling him out publicly I think you will only get the 2 vials with no freebies now ?

I lost a hell of a lot more then you did dealing with them and didn’t make a fuss, just switched suppliers and kept it moving

Coming from someone who has a "reputation" on here, why didn't you let others know about your problems with Gf?

go to meso testing section. their primo e is underdosed.

they will not pay you $250 in express fedex shipping, $100 to test it, AND a % back to me for the underdosed primo.

They are veryyyyyyyyyy veryyyy greedy.

The order was looked into, and I have been told the missing items will be shipped out. I appreciate the help from the people that offered it.

Get Shredded!
GP is a good shop. I would refrain from threatening them when doing business though. Respectful communication is always the best route.

Heavy is dead on...I had a beef with some sources before..It happens..but you did go around about it the wrong way.. Whenever a problem arises contact the rep..let him do his job...Note...What HI was getting to..do you want to inject something you got from a guy you pissed off??

- - - Updated - - -

BTW...good to see you around Heavy

GP is a good shop. I would refrain from threatening them when doing business though. Respectful communication is always the best route.

I just got an order from GP recently. There was a mix up and I was shorted some of the order. I RESPECTFULLY emailed them about what happened and the missing items were sent out very quickly. I understand that
mistakes can happen and it was fixed.

There’s some dumb ass people here. “Only shorted a couple of vials”. It doesn’t matter if it’s one pill a good source would make it right immediately and no one should accept any less. I see the lab fixed it but the responses here are asinine. 3 vials could be a huge chunk of someone’s cycle. I wouldn’t accept for my next order either. Y’all are some of the same people who defended certain labs when there was proof of fake, underdosed and mislabeled gear. “It couldn’t be the lab, the rep is a good guy. The tests must be fake”. These labs and reps aren’t your buddies. They’re not good dudes. You don’t know them. A lab is only as good as their last order. I’ll never give a g2g on any source. I can only say how my current order was.
Good on the source for fixing it, which is what they should do but the shills and the defensive nature of some of the members blows my mind.

Bro it’s 3 vials and you don’t have any reputation here, you should have known to cut your losses and let it be and never use them again. The head GP dude is kind of a dick and has been since his previous lab, take your business somewhere else and move on. I lost a hell of a lot more then you did dealing with them and didn’t make a fuss, just switched suppliers and kept it moving
If a lab shorted me or anything of that nature and didn’t fix it I would blast it on every board they were on. The boards aren’t just here for sucking sources dicks. They should be here to help customers make more informed decisions.

This guy's missing items are getting sent out.

Also, Gorilla said he is sure the items were sent but, if the guy is adamant they were missing, he would send them.

They have been sent.

Last edited:
Ive never been shorted by gorilla. In fact, KONG sent me some extra TNE one time. Just don't annoy the guy, and you should be ok.
You will get your package

Ive never been shorted by gorilla. In fact, KONG sent me some extra TNE one time. Just don't annoy the guy, and you should be ok.
You will get your package

^^^this

He did me the same way. Ordered 3 and he sent 5.

Back