• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

To each their own but damn

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I finally got 455 on deadlift last night but it was hard as fuck to concentrate with this dude walking around. He was dancing and bouncing to his music in a beige sports bra. I have no issues with gay or trans people but it was distracting as fuck. I'd like to know kilsong's thoughts on this. I think if you're gonna wear a bra at least try and look like a female and shave your 5 o'clock shadow
2dc07244aba7811ba895520ebdf61829.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Freaks like this need to go...

Just pay close attention to his stupid shit and when he slips up, tell management over and over until they toss him.

For example, he isn't wearing his mask. Strike one.

So I finally got 455 on deadlift last night but it was hard as fuck to concentrate with this dude walking around. He was dancing and bouncing to his music in a beige sports bra. I have no issues with gay or trans people but it was distracting as fuck. I'd like to know kilsong's thoughts on this. I think if you're gonna wear a bra at least try and look like a female and shave your 5 o'clock shadow

What’s a faggot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freaks like this need to go...

Just pay close attention to his stupid shit and when he slips up, tell management over and over until they toss him.

For example, he isn't wearing his mask. Strike one.
Never seen him until last night.

There's such people at every gym...even mine has some joker like this one. I pay it no mind.

There was a really fucking whacko at my gym. Dancing around, making faces in the mirror...just stupid shit.

He made me uneasy but I ignored him best I could.

Apparently, he slipped up and under his breathe told some girl he would "smack her ass."

Got him thrown out and it took the cops to come and taser him.

Step it up and wear booty shorts n distract him

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I try not to make fun of people but he is wearing a bra, and looks like his nose absorbed his chin....

Just be glad you are not on Tren. Things could have gotten ugly quickly.

Oh shit yeah that the new Covid restriction ... you have to wear a sports bra to gyms male or female if u want in !!! Guess that guy just jumped to be ahead of the restriction date .

If you don’t suck a dick your a homophobic racist too. Also if you don’t abort your babies you are anti women.

welcome to 2021.

As long as they don't restrict girls from yoga pants i don't care what the homos wear

I’ve been in a bad mood for weeks. I would have followed him to his car and beat him half to death.

cheer up bro. Positive vibes coming your way!

Nope MK I swear to god I probably would have hurt him right now. I literally haven’t left the house since returning from the hospital on the 8th. I’m scared I do something stupid. That dude right there would have put me over the edge within seconds.

Get Shredded!
I swear. People like this drive me insane haha. I’ll be doing cardio, listening to music, and I’ll be looking around and I swear some people are just straight up cavemen. There is no thought process behind why they train the way they do. Their body mechanics are off. Or you get some ass hole barbell curling in the only squat rack at this tiny gym that’s one of the very few that have remained open. I experience frequent thoughts of murder but I find it hysterical and remind myself to be grateful Im not a complete dumbass.

My gym has a bunch of burka Islam woman in spin classes, and it's a trip knowing how sweaty they are ... is it wrong of me to like it ? Haha

they taste just like they smell... dericious! 👅

Lol I’m back in the states rona free. Hell it’s safer in saudi when it comes to rona

that’s what I heard too. Apparently sand and heat defeat China aids.

Back