• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

For gun owners and those who value your rights

I own guns. I conceal carry every day.
I like this guy.. always have. In fact, he's the only gun nut I regularly listen to.
When he (as a black guy) talks about gun rights, I absorb it more efficiently than when I hear it from some wanna be Special Forces white guy with a beard.
Every single interview this guy does is fucking EXCELLENT
. https://youtu.be/U0QGZSY35sI
https://youtu.be/60YKAklKFfg

Last edited:
I watch a good amount of his videos he puts out. From the documentary about the safe act Cuomo passed and it's affects on Albany to gun reviews and everything in-between. I've only watched part of The Rubin Report episode. I will finish it up after I watch some other Rubin Report videos I've started.

Just more road blocks the libertards want to put into place to prevent you from having a weapon...and excercising your constitutional rights.

I live in a state where gun laws are restrictive. An impedance to gun ownership.

I need a permit to buy a gun. I put in for it in Oct2020. Still waiting for them to give me my permit.

These laws are not about trying to make ppl safer. It's about pushing an agenda that he/she has on the people.

I like Colion, agree with him more than I do not.
I like https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6QH13V2o68zynSa0hZy9uQ?pbjreload=102
This guy is a real Vet, and has used a gun in self defense at least once(he also was targeted by a group shooting at him and his friends once). He is a tactical master and has situational awareness unlike most.

For gun reviews old Hickcock45 is pretty good. Down to Earth. https://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45?pbjreload=102

It is our god given right to bear arms. Long live Constitutional Carry. I open carry more than I conceal. I trust the fact I am faster and more accurate.

Oh check out Jerry Miculek https://www.youtube.com/user/MiculekDotCom champion shooter with more awards than anybody else.

I like this guy.. always have. In fact, he's the only gun nut I regularly listen to.
When he (as a black guy) talks about gun rights, I absorb it more efficiently than when I hear it from some wanna be Special Forces white guy with a beard.

So if the left comes after guns, is that where you jump off board and join the people who care about our rights? I'm trying to figure out where the line is.

I'm going to ignore the obvious racism and try to find common ground.

Why does skin color matter??

It's what he seen on TV lol

Oh I dunno... Maybe it's just the pro gun rights guys I've seen online (and they're aren't a lot cuz I'm not scared of loosing my guns cuz I don't think they'll ever ban them) have been those white guys with beards that scare me.
Nothing racist about it

Oh I dunno... Maybe it's just the pro gun rights guys I've seen online (and they're aren't a lot cuz I'm not scared of loosing my guns cuz I don't think they'll ever ban them) have been those white guys with beards that scare me.
Nothing racist about it

They do not have to ban guns to make it impossible for most to have one. Ammo bans, or limited amounts of ammo aloud to be owned. Special taxes, etc. You either agree with the Constitution or you do not.

IML Gear Cream!
Nothing racist about it

Bro I'm from CA and moved not long ago. Not many have these beards you're talking about. They're not some rednecks either its CA. So they kept on changing the laws, bullet button law, roster law, mag laws ect. So every time they would say such and such law is going to go into affect we would go buy more and more. No internet sales for ammo, so we bought tons of ammo before the ban. Its goes on and on.
When the government says they're going to ban something more of that thing gets sold. You think I need all this ammo, mags and guns? No, but the state forced me into it. I didn't know I would move to NV so I stocked up. Here in NV I can own anything so its not such a big deal. I've bought maybe two guns here because there's no threat here so no rush to get what I want. I have sold about half my ammo because Biden is scaring the shit out of people. I've made more than double than I paid so I guess it wasn't so crazy to but 30k rounds of ammo lol. I sold half and the other half was free that way lol. Better than gold.

My point is when they start talking we start buying. The bad guys won't give up their guns ever no matter what the law. Theres over 400 million guns in this country. Theres no way they will get them all. So I guess the question is, will the good guys with guns give them up? Don't think so, because they know bad guys def won't.

Now if we would enforce the laws on the books things might improve. But they always call for more laws while they don't enforce anything.

Nothing racist about it

If shit ever really hits the fan in this country, those will be the guys you will want on your side.

They will NEVER ban all guns. They will ban assault rifles, bump stalks, large clips, certain ammo, etc. etc. This will be the closest the country ever comes to another civil war because that is basically banning weapons. I would pitty the poor LE guy that they would want to roll down a lot of these old school farmers driveways and asks for their AR. It wouldn’t end well and will never happen.

They will NEVER ban all guns. They will ban assault rifles, bump stalks, large clips, certain ammo, etc. etc. This will be the closest the country ever comes to another civil war because that is basically banning weapons. I would pitty the poor LE guy that they would want to roll down a lot of these old school farmers driveways and asks for their AR. It wouldn’t end well and will never happen.

IDK.

I think a lot of ppl will reluctantly hand over their weapons. They don't want to die or go to jail.

Some will fight but will then be considered to be "on the wrong side of the law."

I don’t know man, the left gets more extreme every year and I we all know they will never stop trying. Even with the things you listed you’re still giving up too much.

IDK.

I think a lot of ppl will reluctantly hand over their weapons. They don't want to die or go to jail.

Some will fight but will then be considered to be "on the wrong side of the law."

What guns? They were stolen or sank in a boating accident. They don't have the man power to go home to home first of all. Then if people turn there guns in they will see defunding the police and criminals will still have guns. From that point on people will wake up.

I don’t know man, the left gets more extreme every year and I we all know they will never stop trying. Even with the things you listed you’re still giving up too much.

Brother I agree 1000% with you. Problem is answers like Bigtime has stated won’t work either. Local sheriff will just come with more LE. Both sides will have to come to some kind of agreement. Each will give up something to avoid bloodshed. Guns is one issue that will tear us apart literally. I would fight for my gun rights. Regardless of who’s in power I still believe in the United States and us making smart decisions. We go into a civil war we will be attacked by our enemies and beaten within a year. I would hope our leaders understand this.

Brother I agree 1000% with you. Problem is answers like Bigtime has stated won’t work either. Local sheriff will just come with more LE. Both sides will have to come to some kind of agreement. Each will give up something to avoid bloodshed. Guns is one issue that will tear us apart literally. I would fight for my gun rights. Regardless of who’s in power I still believe in the United States and us making smart decisions. We go into a civil war we will be attacked by our enemies and beaten within a year. I would hope our leaders understand this.

Yeah, but if the wrong leaders "understand" this...they will want your guns even more.

Get Shredded!
With libertards in control of the house, senate and presidency...what's to stop them from passing any law about gun control they want?

Seriously, they hold all the cards.

With libertards in control of the house, senate and presidency...what's to stop them from passing any law about gun control they want?

The SC if they don't pack it.

Sorry brother then your probably right. I never got into politics like I guess I should have so that’s why I watch all your guys posts about the political atmosphere. I think many of you are a little too extreme and trust me that’s not a knock on anyone. I just hope things are a little more down the middle for the good of the country. I want my kids to have a good life not some fucked up one. I’m definitely a Republican that’s all I know because my gun rights are very important to where and how I grew up and now live again. It’s mostly farmland with no police within 25 minutes so our safety could someday come down to me owning a gun. As far as assault rifles we use those to keep livestock safe as well. Mountain lions, foxes, wolves etc. can be very hard to hit sometimes. Having an AR evens the playing field for us. One lost cow is worth thousands of dollars. I really hope you guys are wrong and they realize that many of us will fight for our gun rights. I’m willing to give up a little bit to keep the piece and keep America strong but not too much. I mean when bumpstocks were being banned I could have cared less. High capacity mags I’d be ok with because I already have a ton of em since they lifted the original ban on them. But any type of weapons and for me that’s going against our rights as Americans. Imo you fuck with that then your going too far.

Sorry brother then your probably right. I never got into politics like I guess I should have so that’s why I watch all your guys posts about the political atmosphere. I think many of you are a little too extreme and trust me that’s not a knock on anyone. I just hope things are a little more down the middle for the good of the country. I want my kids to have a good life not some fucked up one. I’m definitely a Republican that’s all I know because my gun rights are very important to where and how I grew up and now live again. It’s mostly farmland with no police within 25 minutes so our safety could someday come down to me owning a gun. As far as assault rifles we use those to keep livestock safe as well. Mountain lions, foxes, wolves etc. can be very hard to hit sometimes. Having an AR evens the playing field for us. One lost cow is worth thousands of dollars. I really hope you guys are wrong and they realize that many of us will fight for our gun rights. I’m willing to give up a little bit to keep the piece and keep America strong but not too much. I mean when bumpstocks were being banned I could have cared less. High capacity mags I’d be ok with because I already have a ton of em since they lifted the original ban on them. But any type of weapons and for me that’s going against our rights as Americans. Imo you fuck with that then your going too far.

AR15 do your hear yourself? This is exactly why we are where we are. You already got yours so now compromise is the best choice? I understand the thought process but this is how they strip you of your rights. Little by little, inch by inch. It may be your children or their children's children but eventually all rights will be stripped. No compromise even in the face of annihilation. Yes, many of us will not make it out alive but it is better to die on your feet than serve on your knees(and that's if they let you get to your knees).

cowboypump beat me to it with the reply . I could care less about owning a bumpstock I bought one years ago and didn’t like them so I got rid of it but if my buddy wants one he should damn well be able to own it . Taking away bits and Pieces of firearms is unacceptable to me it is no different than limiting peoples speech or right to travel or religion .

I do not believe we would be beaten. We have too many guns, too much ammo and there are too many of us. Before some crack ho pipes up with "But they have nukes and drones." They aren't nuking anywhere in the US. Drone strikes? Maybe if they can get their target. We know the areas where we live, they don't. "Yeah but how are you going to us your AR against an M16?" Just like the Afghans did, kill a few of the enemy and take their weapons. Do that enough and we're on equal footing.

Practice with all your guns. Reloads, aiming, trigger pull, sight it all in, spare batteries for any optics that need them. Make sure you have backup iron sights and can use them.

cowboypump beat me to it with the reply . I could care less about owning a bumpstock I bought one years ago and didn’t like them so I got rid of it but if my buddy wants one he should damn well be able to own it . Taking away bits and Pieces of firearms is unacceptable to me it is no different than limiting peoples speech or right to travel or religion .

I had three of them. The feds approved them and I paid good money for them. Then they banned the shit and I was like huh? You said it was all good and now I have to toss them? Where's my money back at the very least. SMH

AR15 do your hear yourself? This is exactly why we are where we are. You already got yours so now compromise is the best choice? I understand the thought process but this is how they strip you of your rights. Little by little, inch by inch. It may be your children or their children's children but eventually all rights will be stripped. No compromise even in the face of annihilation. Yes, many of us will not make it out alive but it is better to die on your feet than serve on your knees(and that's if they let you get to your knees).

Gentlemen I have no desire to debate politics with you guys because I don’t know enough about them. Besides your probably right. I was just giving my personal opinion on what I was willing to do to avoid a shootout. But yeah I have or have had those items and don’t see them as too important. I see your point. This is why I don’t engage in most political posts because you guys are 1000% your way and don’t want to hear anyone else at all. I respect that passion I just don’t think that’s the best way to be for the good of the country. It’s 4 years. Next election the republicans will probably win cause then everyone will say the Democratic Party sucked. Just like when Obama was done. Change everything back. Fuck I dont know!

Back