• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Busy...please read!

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

Its extremely busy so everyone needs to hang tough and be patient. GC will get to you.

Do not keep sending email after email checking on status....this only makes things worse.

Your in good hands....thanks for your understanding.

L

Absolutely understand I learned a long time ago that trying to rush the process never works. People should know and trust their source. At least for me I am so comfortable with GC when I’m finished with my order I just sit back relax and wait patiently because I know what’s coming..... Go ham today bros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you need more help

Lol I was just kidding. Love me some gc

I am guilty of being impatient though

Insinuating they need help is kind of side ways diss for someone who is a fan. That's all I am saying. I have no problem with ya though.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

The wait...is a great sign at restaurants,shops and it usually means the Quality is there..Waiting for something worthwhile..is time well spent...Just like Garlic said,I've been with Church for yrs and never been disappointed..Not Once..

So you guys aren't opening up a call center?

GC has always come though for me with top notch communication. I have tons of respect for his gear being on point.

BBBBRoooooo.....i didn't even have to check my mail.....order was on the doorstep....that's what I'm talking about!! people need to relax...these guys have it under control

xxxooo

BBBBRoooooo.....i didn't even have to check my mail.....order was on the doorstep....that's what I'm talking about!! people need to relax...these guys have it under control

Back