Obamagate Declass Coming Soon!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,435 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    I ainít got nothing bad to say about your mom, her face says it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol... my mom is bat shit crazy. Donít worry. Iím nothing like her. Haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    So is mine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points

So is mine.

So is mine, whats going on lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts
    Rep Points

You know who else has all the 302ís, 702ís, memos etc.? The justice department which was under Barr who was appointed by Trump. Why didnít he put all these corrupt people in jail?

Barr and Ray took bribs in the Hunter Biden deals between Russian petro company and Chinese investors. Barr was a Partner with Kirkland & Ellis at the time and and Ray was Partner with King & Spalding at the time. You can look up their financials and see the payoffs as partners. Neither one recused from the Biden case in fact the evidence was hiden for over a year. Ray and Barr are corrupt. For some links of Biden to Chinese energy giant CEFC and Russian investment see https://nypost.com/article/hunter-bi...business-ties/. Not sure if I'm wasting my time with you. The information is out there. You have to be interested and not ideologically possessed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts
    Rep Points

From the CATO institute......ĒContra the hopes of Donald Trumpís more ardent admirers, it fails to turn up anything resembling a Deep State cabal within the FBI plotting against the president, or deliberate abuse of surveillance authorities for political ends.Ē

However, he did find problems....ĒYet it also paints a bleak picture of the Bureauís vaunted vetting process for warrant applications under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), documenting a host of material omissions or misrepresentations in the governmentís case for wiretapping erstwhile Trump campaign advisor Carter Page, whose privacy was invaded for nearly a year on disturbingly thin grounds.

It does go on to say....ĒThough it does not describe an investigation motivated by political bias, it is a textbook account of confirmation bias that should raise disturbing questions about the adequacy of the FISA processóand not just in this investigation.

I can agree with you that mistakes were made in the FISA process. I wonít agree that there was bias or political motivation.

https://www.cato.org/publications/co...nient-findings

KMlinesmith got tossed into jail for altering reports remember? You do realize that Horowitz is a political animal. You have to actually read the report and not just the preamble. There are mountains of evidence of spying, disinformation, targeting of individuals. Invasion of 4th Amendment rights. etc etc. You can also go to Sydney Powell's website and download tons and tons of exculpatory evidence in the Flynn case. Still Judge Sullivan persisted even after the DC Appeals court 3 member panel pushed him to dismiss. Then the enblock Appellate reversed since it was packed with Leftists judges. The corruption pervades. I just don't think you're interested in finding the truth. I have to believe you are a Marxist or a Marxist in waiting. We are witnessing the rules for radicals in process. This is Uri Bezmenov's described Psychological Warfare. Again, I am probably wasting my time with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Barr and Ray took bribs in the Hunter Biden deals between Russian petro company and Chinese investors. Barr was a Partner with Kirkland & Ellis at the time and and Ray was Partner with King & Spalding at the time. You can look up their financials and see the payoffs as partners. Neither one recused from the Biden case in fact the evidence was hiden for over a year. Ray and Barr are corrupt. For some links of Biden to Chinese energy giant CEFC and Russian investment see https://nypost.com/article/hunter-bi...business-ties/. Not sure if I'm wasting my time with you. The information is out there. You have to be interested and not ideologically possessed.
    Most of this information seems common knowledge among most members on this board. Which means itís available to everyone else including trump. I just find it very hard to believe that if trump had this information, he wouldnít have used it over the last four years to throw his opposition in jail.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    KMlinesmith got tossed into jail for altering reports remember? You do realize that Horowitz is a political animal. You have to actually read the report and not just the preamble. There are mountains of evidence of spying, disinformation, targeting of individuals. Invasion of 4th Amendment rights. etc etc. You can also go to Sydney Powell's website and download tons and tons of exculpatory evidence in the Flynn case. Still Judge Sullivan persisted even after the DC Appeals court 3 member panel pushed him to dismiss. Then the enblock Appellate reversed since it was packed with Leftists judges. The corruption pervades. I just don't think you're interested in finding the truth. I have to believe you are a Marxist or a Marxist in waiting. We are witnessing the rules for radicals in process. This is Uri Bezmenov's described Psychological Warfare. Again, I am probably wasting my time with you.
    Also, donít you find it strange that he sent Giuliani to ďdigĒ up dirt?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points

Deep state was your moms nickname....

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts
    Rep Points

I disagree and have spent some time thinking about it. Would those same people died if they didnít get COVID? Maybe, maybe not. I see a lot of patients with short and long lists of comorbidities reporting to the hospital with shortness of breath. Had a lady on Monday, 76 years old. She had COVID, husband in rehab recovering from COVID and HAD a son who died from it within the last week or so. He was probably early 50ís given her age.

I was just looking at US deaths over the years. Unfortunately we will not know the total deaths of 2020 until later this year. If there is a significant number of deaths compared to the last year or the years prior, one could begin to argue it was possibly due to COVID. However, you would also need to take into consideration that a lot of people arenít traveling as much so there would be a decrease in deaths due to car accidents. Probably not as many flu deaths either since unlike the dick beaters on this board, people are wearing masks and social distancing. So, I donít think youíre ready to argue that yet. Carry on recruit, carry on.

Check the link please and explain that along with why they would delete this and not leave it up even if the backlash caused them to have to archive it?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Md5...DFVXZRqXT/view

I don't care that she's not a Medical Doctor or whatever she can do data analysis quite well and since all of her info came from the CDC explain where any inaccuracy comes from?

If' she's wrong then I can accept that but where else is she supposed to collect the data from to analyze it or would you/we be better off listening to the talking heads in media tell us how awful everything is for more views/clicks?

Biggest point again is why try and hide the article or delete it if it's wrong.

If it's wrong it would have been torn apart by other medical experts etc but it wasn't. Hmmm
    Last edited by gear church; 01-17-2021 at 01:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    Check the link please and explain that along with why they would delete this and not leave it up even if the backlash caused them to have to archive it?

I don't care that she's not a Medical Doctor or whatever she can do data analysis quite well and since all of her info came from the CDC explain where any inaccuracy comes from?

If' she's wrong then I can accept that but where else is she supposed to collect the data from to analyze it or would you/we be better off listening to the talking heads in media tell us how awful everything is for more views/clicks?

If it's wrong it would have been torn apart by other medical experts etc but it wasn't. Hmmm
    https://www.jhunewsletter.com/articl...ue-to-covid-19

https://www.jhunewsletter.com/articl...ge-of-covid-19
    Last edited by mbd1977; 01-17-2021 at 06:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post

After reading both of those links, what do you think now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

This should have been stated early on but didnít Jorge poopadopalous 5 minutes of fame end four years ago? Trying to make himself relevant again? Im sure this will play out like all the others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    396 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    because they are all corrupt, wake up!
    no one wants to wake up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    396 Posts
    Rep Points

mine too

except Iím crazier

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts
    Rep Points

After reading both of those links, what do you think now?

"Briand was quoted in the article as saying, ďAll of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers.Ē This claim is incorrect and does not take into account the spike in raw death count from all causes compared to previous years. According to the CDC, there have been almost 300,000 excess deaths due to COVID-19. Additionally, Briand presented data of total U.S. deaths in comparison to COVID-19-related deaths as a proportion percentage, which trivializes the repercussions of the pandemic. This evidence does not disprove the severity of COVID-19; an increase in excess deaths is not represented in these proportionalities because they are offered as percentages, not raw numbers.

Briand also claimed in her analysis that deaths due to heart diseases, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia may be incorrectly categorized as COVID-19-related deaths. However, COVID-19 disproportionately affects those with preexisting conditions, so those with those underlying conditions are statistically more likely to be severely affected and die from the virus."

The above is from the links you posted. Below is my thoughts.

How is proportion percentage different from raw numbers? I would argue it's a more accurate way of viewing the deaths vs the fear used via raw numbers.

If you see 300,000 it sounds like a hell of a large number right but if you used that information as a percentage of our population it's fractional. 300,000 of 330 million is what? .00090909091 or as expressed as a percentage it's .09% of the population.

Which number brings a more emotional response and which one brings out a more logical thought process.

Here's a rough explanation of proportional percentage.

They are different ways of expressing the same thing. % means how many hundredths there are. 0.1 expresses the same thing using the tenths position. You could also express it as 1/10, which is probably the more classical way of stating a proportion, since it uses the slash to indicate the denominator.
    Typically we use percentages in statistics because the result of our calculations is always going to be somewhere between 0 and 1. I think a proportion could be larger than 1, although for statistics, it, too, is usually between 0 and 1.

Did you read the initial paper? Do you not see the drastic decrease in deaths related to cardiovascular disease that is all now transferred to "Covid"?

Did people all of a sudden stop have cardiovascular disease? I would guess not since those statistics follow a fairly regular pattern though the years until 2020 at least as you don't see any massive spikes or decreases prior to 2020.

Feel free to dispute this as maybe I'm reading something wrong or misinterpreting something.

I would like hear a rebuttal showing how the way I view it is incorrect or am I just guilty of "wrong think"? You'll either know what I'm talking about or your won't with that but whatever.

Looking forward to a response.
    Last edited by gear church; 01-18-2021 at 11:22 AM.