• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Obamagate Declass Coming Soon!

IML Gear Cream!
** crickets **

I’m working dick splat. Get a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would if your overlords would turn the world outside back on. But I rather enjoy my life now as it is...

work harder nut dribbler .... maybe you could save a life instead of arguing on behalf of your TDS.

I would if your overlords would turn the world outside back on. But I rather enjoy my life now as it is...

work harder nut dribbler .... maybe you could save a life instead of arguing on behalf of your TDS.

Dude I love it. Made me laugh. I have had the opportunity to save some lives. It’s a great feeling. I’m an excellent nurse. Well rounded. I can walk into any situation and not sweat a drop. You have someone yell at you for thirteen weeks straight changes a man. Keep chillin’

You from Milford Ohio?

Supposed to be ready in the AM. I’ll believe it when I see it. Sad to say Republicans were owned and had no answer. The party is to divided with Rhinos and wusses. Patriot Party or it’s bye bye Emerica. Democrats showed up and showed out and republicans just let them. It’s over !!!

Last edited:
Supposed to be ready in the AM. I’ll believe it when I see it. Sad to say Republicans were owned and had no answer. The party is to divided with Rhinos and wusses. Patriot Party or it’s bye bye Emerica. Democrats showed up and showed out and republicans just let them. It’s over !!!
Lol everywhere I went they relied on God to fix this shit show. Dems weren't playing and Rs were like you'll see he had a plan.
Lol that shit doesn't work! We will lose every time if we think God will swoop in and fix fraud.

Get Shredded!
I’m working dick splat. Get a life.

I know you were talking to Milford with that comment but amazingly you had time to check on this thread while working and respond to him late afternoon and then another one mid/late evening yet nothing about my post?

I'm legit curious what your thought process is for your initial response to me? I have zero interest in starting crap with you but am curious.

First Trump declassified Russia document: Christopher Steele's 2017 confession to the FBI

Steele told FBI he leaked Russia collusion story to help Clinton and Great Britain, and was connected to his primary dossier source by former NSC staffer and impeachment witness Fiona Hill.

By John Solomon

Updated: January 20, 2021 - 12:20am

Dossier author Christopher Steele admitted to the FBI that he leaked the Russia collusion story during the height of the 2016 election to help Hillary Clinton overcome her lingering email scandal and because he believed Donald Trump's election would be bad for U.S. relations with his home country of Britain, according to documents declassified by the president in his final full day in office.

The FBI report of an interview agents conducted with Steele in September 2017, nearly a year after he had been terminated as an informant, provided explosive information about his motives in working simultaneously for the FBI and the opposition research firm for Clinton's campaign. The document was obtained by Just the News and at times reads like a confession from the now-infamous former MI6 agent and author of the anti-Trump dossier.

Steele told agents that then-FBI Director James Comey's decision to reopen the Clinton email investigation in fall of 2016 became his tipping point for leaking the anti-Trump collusion research that his company Orbis Intelligence had gathered and given to the FBI.

"STEELE explained that as the election season went on, they as a company were riding two horses — their client and the FBI — and after FBI Director James Comey's reopening of the Hillary Clinton investigation, they had to pick one horse and chose the business client relationship over the relationship with the FBI," the interview report stated.

"They followed what their client wanted, and they spoke to the press," the report noted.

You can read the full interview report here.
You can read the notes of the interview here,
Steele and his partner Christopher Burrows even suggested the FBI deserved some of the blame for the decision to leak to the news media and Sen. John McCain's office.

"STEELE and BURROWS described the overall situation as being one where it was 'your [FBI] fault' and 'our fault,'" the memo reported, adding that Burrows was also upset the FBI had not paid Steele for his anti-Trump work.

The two British citizens told the FBI that concerns about the impact of a Trump presidency also motivated them.

"STEELE and BURROWS described President TRUMP as their 'main opponent' and indicated that they were fearful about how Trump's presidency negatively impacted the historical US-US alliance and the US-UK special relationship," the memo stated.

The 26-page report also discussed in detail Steele's reliance on his primary sub-source, an Eastern-Europe-born academic who had worked at the U.S. liberal think tank the Brookings Institution.

The FBI recently released documents showing that the sub-source had been the focus of an FBI counterintelligence probe back in 2009-11 and that the bureau assessed he had posed a possible national security threat to the U.S. and had Russian intelligence.

The FBI was seeking to obtain a FISA warrant against the man when he fled the U.S., causing the FBI to close down its probe.

The most explosive revelation about the sub-source in the newly declassified documents was that former Trump National Security Council Russia expert Fiona Hill, an impeachment witness in 2019 against Trump, had introduced Steele to his sub-source in 2011, well after the FBI had opened up its probe on the source.

"The primary sub-source was introduced to STEELE and ORBIS by FIONA HILL in or around 2011," the report stated. "… Emphasizing the sensitivity, STEELE explained that Hill now worked for the National Security Council. HILL has a very high opinion of the primary sub-source."

Steele said he later told Hill the sub-source she had introduced to him had contributed to the dossier.

"STEELE said FIONA HILL knows that the primary sub-source was involved in the dossier," the report noted, describing how Steele went to Hill in early 2017 because he became worried about the sub-source's safety.

I know you were talking to Milford with that comment but amazingly you had time to check on this thread while working and respond to him late afternoon and then another one mid/late evening yet nothing about my post?

I'm legit curious what your thought process is for your initial response to me? I have zero interest in starting crap with you but am curious.

Busy week this week. Besides full time hours, I have class for work. I haven’t responded to you because the answer to your post requires quite a bit more research and study. I have spent a little bit of time researching but not nearly enough. Here is what I can tell you thus far....

I thought the reason John Hopkins university gave for taking down her work was pretty clear, “it was being used as disinformation.” They also stated they realized they had made a mistake by taking it down because it gave those same people using it for disinformation a reason to say they were hiding it so their was a link placed to her work.

I did notice a couple things that seemed strange to me in that she used a particular period of time for her work rather than the whole year which didn’t use the last few months of 2020 where we have a significant amount of cases and deaths. Also, I think cases have been undercounted from what I have read. I also don’t think using the fact that people who have comorbidities died from their comorbidities rather than the coronavirus is a sound argument. Certainly they played a part in their death but that would be similar to saying a person who got hit by car with a comorbidity of diabetes died from diabetes. I’m not saying you’re arguing that but people do.

These links will provide you with an excellent rebuttal to your post far better than I ever could.

https://www.sfgate.com/coronavirus/article/johns-hopkins-covid-mortality-study-briand-15764249.php

And here...

https://www.jhunewsletter.com/artic...on-covid-19-deaths-a-look-at-u-s-data-webinar

Last edited:
Busy week this week. Besides full time hours, I have class for work. I haven’t responded to you because the answer to your post requires quite a bit more research and study. I have spent a little bit of time researching but not nearly enough. Here is what I can tell you thus far....

I thought the reason John Hopkins university gave for taking down her work was pretty clear, “it was being used as disinformation.” They also stated they realized they had made a mistake by taking it down because it gave those same people using it for disinformation a reason to say they were hiding it so their was a link placed to her work.

I did notice a couple things that seemed strange to me in that she used a particular period of time for her work rather than the whole year which didn’t use the last few months of 2020 where we have a significant amount of cases and deaths. Also, I think cases have been undercounted from what I have read. I also don’t think using the fact that people who have comorbidities died from their comorbidities rather than the coronavirus is a sound argument. Certainly they played a part in their death but that would be similar to saying a person who got hit by car with a comorbidity of diabetes died from diabetes. I’m not saying you’re arguing that but people do.

These links will provide you with an excellent rebuttal to your post far better than I ever could.

https://www.sfgate.com/coronavirus/article/johns-hopkins-covid-mortality-study-briand-15764249.php

And here...

https://www.jhunewsletter.com/artic...on-covid-19-deaths-a-look-at-u-s-data-webinar

Thanks for the response and I can understand you're busy...I just like talking about these things and trying to figure it out especially with people who disagree with me but I won't engage when it becomes a shit slinging fest so appreciate that. I'll check the links and respond but likely tomorrow.

As far as the study not including the last few months of the year the article was originally published on 11/22/2020 so it's obviously impossible to use the last 2 months of the year and I would need to go back and see exactly where she ended but it's kinda irrelevant anyway as the data she was working with was specific to the data she had available to her when writing the paper.

She started from the beginning of the "pandemic" and stopped at the last data set that had been released at the time she was writing the paper.

Just because there was a spike in the last couple of months of the year doesn't make her assessment inaccurate. There were spikes at the beginning as well.

Was she supposed to make assumptions like all the projections have done from the beginning when they were projecting millions and millions of dead people...didn't that guy that the original lockdowns were based on lose his job at the university and has been historically wrong every time he does a projection?

Seems like the absolute worst person to base policy off of to me.

I don't know about you but less than 1% of the population dying from this doesn't seem like a good reason to kill small businesses and our economy while watching the billionaires make insane profits off others not being allowed to be open.

I realize it doesn't really effect you being in the medical field but y'all are also a very small % of our population so yay doctors and nurses and all the bureaucrats in the medical field are doing great while many many more people suffer because they can't work. Now, if you have had people in your life die from it then my condolences to you and yours but that's really a separate issue from the crap were being fed by major media and social media.

Looking forward to your response and I'll have another one once I get a chance to read the articles.

I wanna know when these people are held accountable.

Christopher Steele, Brennan, Obama and Biden, Hillary and of course Clapper, etc.

This was as their own statutes define a RICO case. But I would argue this is Treason.

So when are they accountable? The rest of the info is supposed to surface this am.

The only one on that list that did ANYTHING wrong is Hillary.

Just a little tidbit. Russia consulate phone line was disabled yesterday...still not up.

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
14h
UPDATE - The Russian embassy to the US sent a note to the state department with the demand to resolve the situation with the communication breakdown at the consulate general in New York City.

I wanna know when these people are held accountable.

Christopher Steele, Brennan, Obama and Biden, Hillary and of course Clapper, etc.

This was as their own statutes define a RICO case. But I would argue this is Treason.

So when are they accountable? The rest of the info is supposed to surface this am.

They’re biding their time for that perfect moment to investigate. When they hold all 3 branches of government giving them total power to investigate and do as they please. Wait, didn’t that occur In 2016 for 2 years and continue with control of the senate and executive branch until today? Help me to understand how you can’t understand that if there was anything there, they would have nailed these people to the wall.

Thanks for the response and I can understand you're busy...I just like talking about these things and trying to figure it out especially with people who disagree with me but I won't engage when it becomes a shit slinging fest so appreciate that. I'll check the links and respond but likely tomorrow.

As far as the study not including the last few months of the year the article was originally published on 11/22/2020 so it's obviously impossible to use the last 2 months of the year and I would need to go back and see exactly where she ended but it's kinda irrelevant anyway as the data she was working with was specific to the data she had available to her when writing the paper.

She started from the beginning of the "pandemic" and stopped at the last data set that had been released at the time she was writing the paper.

Just because there was a spike in the last couple of months of the year doesn't make her assessment inaccurate. There were spikes at the beginning as well.

Was she supposed to make assumptions like all the projections have done from the beginning when they were projecting millions and millions of dead people...didn't that guy that the original lockdowns were based on lose his job at the university and has been historically wrong every time he does a projection?

Seems like the absolute worst person to base policy off of to me.

I don't know about you but less than 1% of the population dying from this doesn't seem like a good reason to kill small businesses and our economy while watching the billionaires make insane profits off others not being allowed to be open.

I realize it doesn't really effect you being in the medical field but y'all are also a very small % of our population so yay doctors and nurses and all the bureaucrats in the medical field are doing great while many many more people suffer because they can't work. Now, if you have had people in your life die from it then my condolences to you and yours but that's really a separate issue from the crap were being fed by major media and social media.

Looking forward to your response and I'll have another one once I get a chance to read the articles.

Curious what you do for a living, education level. I don’t spend a lot of time with numbers anymore although I was an excellent mathematician in my time but the closest I come to that these days is tracking lab values.

At the center of our disagreement is the death count. You tend to disagree or disagree completely with the reported numbers. Why would you disagree with those numbers? You do realize that it is a physician who rules the death which is then reported up to and including the CDC. So, I have no problem agreeing with those numbers unless there is something nefarious going on between a physician’s ruling and the report to the CDC. I would go on to say that 400,000 deaths is a lot of death and just think what those numbers would be if some measures weren’t put in place.

No, fortunately my family has not been affected by COVID. Many of my family have gotten it but thankfully none have died. I am lucky that my profession continues to thrive during the pandemic although it has killed many healthcare professionals for simply doing their job. I alluded to this in another post where I talked about a nurse who worked on our sister unit who was 8 months pregnant. They took the baby a month early which survived, mom died leaving behind a number of children and her husband. I’m fairly certain I got COVID while working as well but that’s a fairly long story to tell.

This doesn’t mean I don’t have sympathy or empathy for those not being able to work during this time. I’m sure it is extremely difficult and that probably doesn’t begin to describe it. I hope you and your were lucky enough not to be affected both personally and financially. Let’s hope the next administration has some answers.

IML Gear Cream!
Why would you disagree with those numbers? You do realize that it is a physician who rules the death which is then reported up to and including the CDC. So, I have no problem agreeing with those numbers unless there is something nefarious going on between a physician’s ruling and the report to the CDC. I would go on to say that 400,000 deaths is a lot of death and just think what those numbers would be if some measures weren’t put in place.

*One* of the many reasons people are dubious about numbers reported (she believes numbers are UNDER reported):

https://www.complex.com/life/2021/0...19-data-surveillance-florida-arrested-charged

Rebekah Jones—the former manager of COVID-19 data and surveillance for the Florida Department of Health who previously spoke out about the alleged manipulation of case numbers—has been charged with one count of offenses against users of computers, computers systems, computer networks, and electronic devices.

PSA for all maskers and fear mongers

If you are found to have covid at time of death and have a clear alternate cause of death that will be listed as a covid death. everyone who’s listed as a covid death does not mean they died from covid.

If you are found to have covid at time of death and have a clear alternate cause of death that will be listed as a covid death. everyone who’s listed as a covid death does not mean they died from covid.

See this is a issue for me. You can test positive for months! I mean we're a little over 3 weeks over it and we have no more symptoms and my wife just tested positive again. She was told some people are testing positive for 8 months. They're donating plasma.
So 4 moths later you get shot or are in a car wreck, covid death? No! Wtf?

How do you know this?

Oh I know.....
See how vague that is?
How unreliable that in fact IS?
IT'S MEANINGLESS.
But the Hillary stuff is borderline provable.
But she's too slick at hiding her money.
The others are innocent.
Move on.
If they had enough, they'd be in jail.

See this is a issue for me. You can test positive for months! I mean we're a little over 3 weeks over it and we have no more symptoms and my wife just tested positive again. She was told some people are testing positive for 8 months. They're donating plasma.

This pice of information is vital to the unite world and has been, it should be getting nonstop airtime 24/7. The agenda of the globalists wants fear instilled people running around, they’re easier to control.

- - - Updated - - -

This pice of information is vital to the unite world and has been, it should be getting nonstop airtime 24/7. The agenda of the globalists wants fear instilled people running around, they’re easier to control.

Oh I know.....
See how vague that is?
IT'S MEANINGLESS.
The others are innocent.
Move on.
Be in jail? Hahahahahahahahaha when was the last time any of the politicians who have been proven guilty of anything faced any type of jail? Never!

She knowingly got americans killed,
She ran an illegal server that got compromised and she destroyed evidence, she, and all the others are conspirotors and accomplices in so many crimes not only against humanity, but against the USA that they are all treasonous traitors....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

*One* of the many reasons people are dubious about numbers reported (she believes numbers are UNDER reported):

https://www.complex.com/life/2021/0...19-data-surveillance-florida-arrested-charged

Rebekah Jones—the former manager of COVID-19 data and surveillance for the Florida Department of Health who previously spoke out about the alleged manipulation of case numbers—has been charged with one count of offenses against users of computers, computers systems, computer networks, and electronic devices.

Yes, DeSantis was downplaying them. She was reporting him for manipulating data!

Physicians rule the cause of death! So physicians are manipulating? What’s their goal?

Oh I know.....
See how vague that is?
IT'S MEANINGLESS.
The others are innocent.
Move on.

So you’re telling us you still don’t know anything? Good job

Be in jail? Hahahahahahahahaha when was the last time any of the politicians who have been proven guilty of anything faced any type of jail? Never!

She knowingly got americans killed,
She ran an illegal server that got compromised and she destroyed evidence, she, and all the others are conspirotors and accomplices in so many crimes not only against humanity, but against the USA that they are all treasonous traitors....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Relax Captain America, you didn’t bat an eye when Russia attacked our country followed by the rim job trump gave Putin in Helsinki. Didn’t mind him telling McCain he wasn’t a hero because he was captured and spent years in a POW camp of which he could have left early but chose to stay with his fellow soldiers. Or the the deferments trump received for bone Spurs. I could go on and on. So take your star spangled speckled patriotism and stick it up your ass. No offense.

Back