• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vital Performance Supplements Review

HPM3TAL

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not a proprietary blend. I will not purchase a supplement that does not disclose the ingredient dosages.Taste on the Pre and Recovery products is not very good. Lucky for me I could care less. Taste for Sleep product is not bad and very mild.

* Pre - Yuzu Clementine
Low caffeine content, which I prefer.
Considering the lower caffeine dosage I still felt very alert and focused. This probably has to do with the addition of choline in the form of AlphaSize.* Decent pump from the l-citrullin, arginine, and creatine. Could use a couple gram bump of citrullin, 5 grams instead of 3. I also like the addition of brand name ingredients also.

* Recovery - Guava Lime
Good EAA dosage
Good electrolyte dosage
20 g dose of collagen
Personally, would like to see taurine dosage at 1-2 grams instead of 135mg

* Sleep - Orange Vanilla
No Melatonin, which I like. I can always add a separate dose if need be.
Good dose gaba and l-theanine
Contains magnesium glycinate that is chelated which is better for sleep and more stable for better absoption compared to other forms.

Overall, it is pretty mild. But, I do notice a calming effect.

I like the addition of collagen in each product. I have never supplemented with a collagen supplement before.
57cbfc07866f4330abc1011e8ca580b9.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Update
Since using these collagen products for the past week some tendon pain in my left bicep/elbow area has subsided. Maybe a little premature for actual recovery in this time frame, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I do like the sleep product. Probably going to pick up a full tub of that with some plain collagen to add. Curious of the synergy combining collagen, anavar, and HGH for injury healing/prevention.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back