• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Running 6 Esters of Test at once

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently running Sustanon which has 4 esters, with test cyp, and test enth. Just cause its what I have on hand to make this cycle work. Will report back if anything weird happens like I turn into the hulk or spiderman. Whats the most esters of test you ran at once and how fucking awesome was it? Favorite combos?

I am currently running Sustanon which has 4 esters, with test cyp, and test enth. Just cause its what I have on hand to make this cycle work. Will report back if anything weird happens like I turn into the hulk or spiderman. Whats the most esters of test you ran at once and how fucking awesome was it? Favorite combos?

You are taking this whole science thing to a whole new level. Don’t die. Someone should stop you but I am all for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One big shot!! lol kidding . Let us know, bet you will be all kind of Alpha! A bit of Provi and I’d be good

Max

One big shot!! lol kidding . Let us know, bet you will be all kind of Alpha! A bit of Provi and I’d be good

Max

it is two big shots and one little 30mg prop shot in between, this is what I am taking per week

66mg Test P
72mg Test PP
72mg Test Iso
120mg Test Decanoate
100mg Test Cyp
100MG Test Enanthate
---------------------------------------
530MG of Test PW

150MG Deca PW
100MG Masteron PW
400MG Primobolan PW
50MG DHB PW

50MG Anavar Per day

Last edited:
it is two big shots and one little 30mg prop shot in between, this is what I am taking per week

66mg Test P
72mg Test PP
72mg Test Iso
120mg Test Decanoate
100mg Test Cyp
100MG Test Enanthate
530MG of Test PW

150MG Deca PW
100MG Masteron PW
400MG Primobolan PW
50MG DHB PW

50MG Anavar Per day
50mgs DHB per week?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Nice I've been using sust and prop for a few weeks now, while transitioning from prop only to sust, as sust takes a while to peak due to the decanoate ester. It doesn't really feel any different to be honest, lol.

Test truly is test!

Last edited:

66mg Test P
72mg Test PP
72mg Test Iso
120mg Test Decanoate
100mg Test Cyp
100MG Test Enanthate
530MG of Test PW

150MG Deca PW
100MG Masteron PW
400MG Primobolan PW
50MG DHB PW

50MG Anavar Per day

Nice combo! I have always liked Sust/Omna more than all test and if I pick one for a quick blast; it is Isocaproate

Max

66mg Test P
72mg Test PP
72mg Test Iso
120mg Test Decanoate
100mg Test Cyp
100MG Test Enanthate
530MG of Test PW

150MG Deca PW
100MG Masteron PW
400MG Primobolan PW
50MG DHB PW

50MG Anavar Per day
bro- u must lay awake @ night and count gear instead of sheep-lol - Haven't u ever heard of K.I.S.S. (And not the band)-lol

Right with you on this one Rod..But he said it's all he had..
I tired that yrs ago..I asked Warrior Blaze...if anyone remember that member..He told me to stick with one ester..But I did it anyway..I was disappointed..I use short esters mainly to push thru at mid cycle..if I need it..

bro- u must lay awake @ night and count gear instead of sheep-lol - Haven't u ever heard of K.I.S.S. (And not the band)-lol

right on lol I do agree and it looks wild but ive been on all this stuff for a good while now, the only new one is primo and changing from just CYP to sustanon so its not a lot of variables

right on lol I do agree and it looks wild but ive been on all this stuff for a good while now, the only new one is primo and changing from just CYP to sustanon so its not a lot of variables

I love Sust/Tri-Tren ! I was lifting like an animal and acting like one too!

Max

Jesus. Keep us posted on this.

66mg Test P
72mg Test PP
72mg Test Iso
120mg Test Decanoate
100mg Test Cyp
100MG Test Enanthate
530MG of Test PW

150MG Deca PW
100MG Masteron PW
400MG Primobolan PW
50MG DHB PW

50MG Anavar Per day

I'm with you on this

There isn't really a point, its what I have to make the cycle work, also I kind of have a hangup about running a minimal dose of my prescribed pharma grade test in case the UGL test I am running is bunk so the inclusion of the cyp is arbirtary.

66mg Test P
72mg Test PP
72mg Test Iso
120mg Test Decanoate
100mg Test Cyp
100MG Test Enanthate
530MG of Test PW

150MG Deca PW
100MG Masteron PW
400MG Primobolan PW
50MG DHB PW

50MG Anavar Per day
Cycle looks stupid imo... pretty much wasting your money with that dhb and mast in there, and the deca/primo are also going to have minimal effect at those dosages.

Cycle looks stupid imo... pretty much wasting your money with that dhb and mast in there, and the deca/primo are also going to have minimal effect at those dosages.

Id totally agree if this was a cycle but its a cruise, the mast is there for feelz, the deca mainly for joint support, the dhb is just there cause Im trying to keep the full look and taper down off DHB while I finish off this vial.

So you're seriously "cruising" on a gram and a half of gear?

Id totally agree if this was a cycle but its a cruise, the mast is there for feelz, the deca mainly for joint support, the dhb is just there cause Im trying to keep the full look and taper down off DHB while I finish off this vial.
This comment only served to make me think it even more stupid.

Back