• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mixing HCG with trt

Dirty904

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who on here mixes there Hcg with the test in one syringe? I read today that it can be taken by IM and could be mixed without issue. I always thought it was suppose to be subq. Anyone with any personal experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who on here mixes there Hcg with the test in one syringe? I read today that it can be taken by IM and could be mixed without issue. I always thought it was suppose to be subq. Anyone with any personal experience?

I do Im but I've never consider mixing it. I don't know how it works. I just automatically assumed I ought not mix my waters with oil. But someone else would probly know more.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

U can do in but dont mix em. Mixed mine once and some wierd shit happened. Like the powder hcg crashed or something. Went in fine but wont repeat it

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

I have always done HCG via SQ... Never IM... Interesting. Where do you pin IM with HCG? I always have done it SQ in my stomach.

Also, I wouldn't recommend mixing. Just my $0.02.

I have always done HCG via SQ... Never IM... Interesting. Where do you pin IM with HCG? I always have done it SQ in my stomach.

Also, I wouldn't recommend mixing. Just my $0.02.
Any muscle will do. On hcg days id mix it with my GH and quad or shoulder

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

I guess you "can" but I will tell you this, it's not "sound" medical practice

We never mix oils and water in the medical setting bc the risk of abcess or infection increases.

Im sure you can get away with it, but you are more likely to get bit on the ass by doing this. You are more likely to have a side effect is what I am saying

Water based is very risky overall IM. Even if you are sterile, you are asking for issues. I am saying this based on thousands of clients over the last 25+ years and also patients in the hospital. IM shots with water based compounds can cause issues and fast.

Ur best off separating them and also going subQ when you can. Of course BPC and Alpha Thymosin respond better IM. I also will say that it is my personal expereince that shooting HCG, IM, instead of Subq works better. I have no study or medical proof of that, I just know over the last 20 years how I respond. You may or may not respond the same.

Consider that some water based products will indeed work better then subq, though most of them are very much similar.

Definitely a lot of variation here so I’ll stick to what I’ve done in the past and I’ve had no issues with. Subq in the belly

I take HCG with Trt and i dont mix it. I believe the proper way to inject it is into the tissue by your navel 3 inches away. TRT clinics or Doctors will tell you the same.

Terrible idea and it doesn’t even make sense.

I wouldn't mix water based solutions with an oil based.

That said, I do dose my HCG IM alot, never have had issues and seems to do what it is supposed to do.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back