• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The New WhatsApp Update is Scary!

Uninstalled it yesterday. The update compromises security with the collection and storage of your metadata.

I’ve had this app for years Gonna delete it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That app already got me into trouble when I was texting a really hot, bombshell of a girl. Or maybe I shouldn't be texting other women while being married... Eh..

Seems they all want either a damn card or money from your cashapp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are u guys doing on there that ur hiding?
Whats the difference?
Or am I missing something?

Go to Wire or Signal.

Oh.. Is this about ur plans to over throw the government?

IML Gear Cream!
Kilsong, Are you really advocating that privacy is not a right? Just imagine if all the gay people had to be "exposed" back in the 80's and how that would have ended up.

Kilsong, Are you really advocating that privacy is not a right? Just imagine if all the gay people had to be "exposed" back in the 80's and how that would have ended up.
You mean way more dicks for him to suck ? I’m sure he would have loved it .

Yeah.. Well when u put it like that I kinda get ur point.
Well put my friend.
But u gotta admit.. there ARE people with rather nefarious reasons that are concerned about this new update.

Well put my friend.
But u gotta admit.. there ARE people with rather nefarious reasons that are concerned about this new update.
90% of people here just want gear without the government in our business.

I get that
I dont use what's app to contact my source... If that's what some do, then I'd be scared as fork.

Well put my friend.

It's all about perspective. See I know deep down you are a decent person. You just believe strongly in your lifestyle. I get that, and I just hope you realize myself and others want our lifestyles to be left alone too. I have no cares who sleeps with who, unless children are involved. I understand you think progressive policies will lead to betterment of man. I disagree, while I am not a true conservative, I lean that way more. Tradition helped get us here, without many, things would be much worse. That said, I believe in god, but RELIGION can be a cult and if you really read what the Vatican has done to religion it has become everything it set out to avoid. I also try not to deal in absolutes, but one place I steer towards absolutes is to never compromise, not even in the face of annihilation. What I mean by that is if you know in your heart 100% you are not wrong, even if you stand alone against the might of the world, well meet them in battle nonetheless. That does not mean I do not see the value of making deals and concessions in a political landscape.

Back