• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Straightupkratom log and td pic

FLsnakeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
20210114-145036.jpg

Got a generous pack today courtesy of straightupkratom and macedog(solid thx bro) and it's legit. I brewed up some hot tea with the white in a mesh ball and it gave me a nice little lift. Thinking about trying to make cold brew tea or tincture. I always found its easier on the way out if some of the plant material is filtered out. I'll be trying both products a number of ways and reporting results.

Nice packs ! White w black coffee is a decent pwo: helps me get an enthusiastic, energetic feeling.

Max

I took a good helping of the green last night blended with orange juice. Slept like a baby and im up early and feeling pretty decent. Just had a black coffee with a heaping spoonful of the white, thx for the idea max. Already feel a nice upbeat clearheaded buzz rolling in. Both these strains are legit. The leaf is ground to a nice fine powder and doesn't clump and cake like head shop kratom. Solid product that's working as intended 👍🏻wanna say thanks again to macedog24 for providing this for me to try out. Gotta work two jobs today and between a little adrafinil and this stuff, plus being juiced to the gills, i know i fuckin GOT THIS and that's a great feeling.

I took a good helping of the green last night blended with orange juice. Slept like a baby and im up early and feeling pretty decent. Just had a black coffee with a heaping spoonful of the white, thx for the idea max. Already feel a nice upbeat clearheaded buzz rolling in. Both these strains are legit. The leaf is ground to a nice fine powder and doesn't clump and cake like head shop kratom. Solid product that's working as intended wanna say thanks again to macedog24 for providing this for me to try out. Gotta work two jobs today and between a little adrafinil and this stuff, plus being juiced to the gills, i know i fuckin GOT THIS and that's a great feeling.

You did it right! Green last quite some time and white is quicker/different acting for me. I had only tried samples of SUP white and green vein. I want to try the other types I have not tried any others like the liquid; extract or resin{brick} type. I probably need some type of sampler/specialty pack that has the three forms above. I tried white w Noopept as well which surprised me; in a good way pwo .

Max

b613de2a521064063eda857035523d09.jpg

Going to start tonight best suggestions on consumption etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just did a spoonful each of the white and green with a monster dragon tea and 300 mg adrafinil. I moved heavy furniture 8 hrs in the day and feel light on my feet and ready for a rockin night. Too blessed to be stressed.

Started with 1/2 teaspoon of super green.

20210114-145036.jpg

Got a generous pack today courtesy of straightupkratom and macedog(solid thx bro) and it's legit. I brewed up some hot tea with the white in a mesh ball and it gave me a nice little lift. Thinking about trying to make cold brew tea or tincture. I always found its easier on the way out if some of the plant material is filtered out. I'll be trying both products a number of ways and reporting results.
Thank you for the kind words and review. If your gonna make up some tea I would suggest trying our crushed leaf.
If you decide to try it. Remember to apply MACE20 and save 20%, off
rrmDfxY.png

I took a good helping of the green last night blended with orange juice. Slept like a baby and im up early and feeling pretty decent. Just had a black coffee with a heaping spoonful of the white, thx for the idea max. Already feel a nice upbeat clearheaded buzz rolling in. Both these strains are legit. The leaf is ground to a nice fine powder and doesn't clump and cake like head shop kratom. Solid product that's working as intended wanna say thanks again to macedog24 for providing this for me to try out. Gotta work two jobs today and between a little adrafinil and this stuff, plus being juiced to the gills, i know i fuckin GOT THIS and that's a great feeling.
Thank you again for the kind words and great feedback.
Many people don't understand that when they go to these corner stores they really don't worry about quality, freshness, or grind. They are just looking to turn a profit. Straightupkratom 100% tries to give you the freshest, highest quality products around. That is tested so you know just what your getting.. unfortunately many people sacrifice quality for quantity and then complain and think all kratom is the same. This is farthest from the truth.
Thanks again. And glad we can make work more enjoyable.

Results have been great gives me a slight sedation feeling.haven’t had a lot of time to test as much as I want . Super green on point.

IML Gear Cream!
The white is used up. The green gives a nice lift, pretty similar. It's nothing fancy just goid kratom love it.

Brought to you by
Straightupkratom
Yt4Uun4.png

Use coupon Code Flash30
for a whopping 30% off your Entire Order!
Our BIGGEST Sale of the Month!
HURRY Offer Expires 2-2-2021 at midnight MST.
Coupon code works on all websites
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
https://straightupkratom.com/

All Strains are bio tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Coupon does not work on bulk products.
Thanks!

Back