• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren hex

sicilian48

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is everyone’s opinion on Tren hex? I have Been using about a month but I don’t find it’s as great as Tren ace or Tren ETH. Sides are minimal however I guess that’s the sacrifice for potency, maybe? What do you guys think? Is it Not worth the effort?

Sides being minimal is not indicative of it being bad or weaker, quite the opposite usually.

How much are you running a week?

I started with 100 a week now up to 150 (running it with 200 wk test cyp). I was Leary about the sides at first, so I was testing the “waters so to speak. Heart burn seems to still be a side for me but everything else is good. I had massive sides with regular Tren.

I started with 100 a week now up to 150 (running it with 200 wk test cyp). I was Leary about the sides at first, so I was testing the “waters so to speak. Heart burn seems to still be a side for me but everything else is good. I had massive sides with regular Tren.

I believe less of the drug is actually available with that ester so its technically like you are on a slightly lower dosage if you compare it with the ace or enth

I believe less of the drug is actually available with that ester so its technically like you are on a slightly lower dosage if you compare it with the ace or enth

Yes the dosage is 100mg per 1cc while the Tren eth I have is 200mg. I actually could only do 50-75 mg of Tren eth with no sides. Tren hex I can bump that up to 100-150 with just some heart burn. I can deal with that. But don’t feel it’s as potent as the eth. Wanted to see if anyone has tried it, and can give their opinion on it.

Yes the dosage is 100mg per 1cc while the Tren eth I have is 200mg. I actually could only do 50-75 mg of Tren eth with no sides. Tren hex I can bump that up to 100-150 with just some heart burn. I can deal with that. But don’t feel it’s as potent as the eth. Wanted to see if anyone has tried it, and can give their opinion on it.

I don't mean the dosage per ml, with longer esters you get slightly less of the drug with all injectables. So like NPP vs DECA with NPP you are getting slightly more nandralone from 100MG worth of it versus 100MG of deca.

I like Hex the best..if you research that ester,you will find the Half-Life is all over the place..My 1st run of Tren was Hex..with only 300 of EQ and Dbol..set all PR's on that cycle..Oh yeah..only100mgs of Hex a week.

IML Gear Cream!
basically in a nutshell- for me- tren ace is too much,too fast. tren e was better, but still had reflux, trensomnia, sweats etc., so f-that. But hex, I could deal with, but had to do @ least 2 to 300mgs a week to get that full tren effect- still had a little reflux, but the others were very slight. just my exp. (too be clear-was doing 150 a, 200 e). And I'm OLD-lol

basically in a nutshell- for me- tren ace is too much,too fast. tren e was better, but still had reflux, trensomnia, sweats etc., so f-that. But hex, I could deal with, but had to do @ least 2 to 300mgs a week to get that full tren effect- still had a little reflux, but the others were very slight. just my exp. (too be clear-was doing 150 a, 200 e). And I'm OLD-lol

Thanks for the input HR. I do appreciate it. I may up it a bit, like you I do experience reflux/heart burn with that dosage, a little bit of anxiety every now and then. May take your advice, and try a bit more.

What is everyone’s opinion on Tren hex? I have Been using about a month but I don’t find it’s as great as Tren ace or Tren ETH. Sides are minimal however I guess that’s the sacrifice for potency, maybe? What do you guys think? Is it Not worth the effort?

I love all tren and i handle good them but Parabolan is another level . With tren E and ace i go over 1gr , with Parabolan from EP only 80mg EOD makes me so strong and pumped

I'd up the dosage per injection... If you're pinning 1cc then pin 1.2cc for the week and see how you feel.

Hex is a different animal.... Ideally tri tren is where it's at

am I reading this right? your only on 100mg a week? thats probably about 70mg after absorption

Back