• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flying international with gear

MightyMouse

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever fly out of country with gear? I'm technically going to be in the US Virgin Islands, but it's still outside of the states. Was considering putting enough in my checked bag to hold me over but TSA says checked bags are scanned and needles must be accompanied by a prescription medication. Can't get anything on the island and Covid has made shipping things there difficult. Any advice on a safe way to get my stuff out there would be appreciated.

Simple get a trt prescription. Easy to get and then you don’t have to worry about it. Get 2-3 prescription bottles and put whatever u like in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But in the time being get some iso test and depending on how long you are going to be there that will hold ya over.

Back from the desert, huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, wait, that's not you in the OP . . .

Simple get a trt prescription. Easy to get and then you don’t have to worry about it. Get 2-3 prescription bottles and put whatever u like in it

Damn...had to do a double take on the names there. Thought you'd got dementia and were answering your own post MM. Was also trying to figure out why *you* were asking about flying w/ gear.

OP, just make sure you don't wear your maga hat or you'll be separated for extra screening and put on the no fly list.

Injected in your body and happy in your blood stream... sorry for the semi smirky reply :)

Gotta do some risk analysis. Risk vs reward. How important is it, how long are you there , vs some serious criminal issues.

Just a quick vacation? Go without , load up ahead of time with enough in your blood to keep you feeling well, and put orals checked in your bag in some Advil or something, would be no issue.

Going for work for a month? Is it possible to ship it to your lodging location ?

I went on a 6 week trip abroad ad a few years ago, and found a source that would ship me everything I needed to a hotel . Was waiting for me at the front desk, and I traveled peacefully through international customs knowing I was clean. If there would have been any issue at the hotel, I had plausible deniability, but there was no issue.

Damn...had to do a double take on the names there. Thought you'd got dementia and were answering your own post MM. Was also trying to figure out why *you* were asking about flying w/ gear.

OP, just make sure you don't wear your maga hat or you'll be separated for extra screening and put on the no fly list.

Man I got stoped in Atlanta a few days ago when I got back into country for a check. 1 hr till my connecting flight and they had me hemmed up in the check area.

He said is there anything in your bag u need to tell me about.... I said Valium and testosterone .... here’s my scrips my flight is about to leave.

Got to my med container and I couldn’t open it. He said don’t worry about it you got a script have a nice flight.

Like fuck... really ok got a mini bomb in there too piece out.

Then I get an email the next day saying my global entry app has been denied well fuck u government

Man I got stoped in Atlanta a few days ago when I got back into country for a check. 1 hr till my connecting flight and they had me hemmed up in the check area.

He said is there anything in your bag u need to tell me about.... I said Valium and testosterone .... here’s my scrips my flight is about to leave.

Got to my med container and I couldn’t open it. He said don’t worry about it you got a script have a nice flight.

Like fuck... really ok got a mini bomb in there too piece out.

Then I get an email the next day saying my global entry app has been denied well fuck u government

I think it's going to get worse. I posted a tidbit over in the "police state" thread about faa cracking down on trump supporters, mask debaters, etc.

I think it's going to get worse. I posted a tidbit over in the "police state" thread about faa cracking down on trump supporters, mask debaters, etc.

I can tell you this.... people in saudi are more free than us. Besides no alcohol and guns.... they don’t tax your pay they don’t tax your home they don’t tax you for schools. Hell they don’t tax the gas.

They have a 5% sales tax that raised to 15% for corona relief but man it is so much easier over there.

Streets are safer and cops actually protect and serve. They don’t pull u over for traffic infractions but you can call them if you got a flat or need automotive assistance on the street. If you get into an accident or if u need them at your house other than that they mind their buisness and leave u alone.

Shit hits the fan I’m moving my ass to Saudi

Could this be because your travel destination is a muslim terrorist breeding ground?

IML Gear Cream!

I can't. Just found out I was going last night. I fly out tonight and I will be there 6 months for work. No time to get a script.

Could this be because your travel destination is a muslim terrorist breeding ground?

Never thought of that.... I wouldn’t call saudi a terrorist breading ground as much like iraq Iran and Yemen. Saudis in the last month executed like 20 or so terrorist

I can't. Just found out I was going last night. I fly out tonight and I will be there 6 months for work. No time to get a script.

What about getting a script over there? Run real low on your test then get a script there I was about to do that in saudi but the reopened the boarders

I went to this same area a few months ago on a last second job and decided not to bring anything. Was there 5 weeks and felt like I was going to die. Like straight DT level shittyness. Now I just found out I have to go back for 6 months on 2 days notice. Might have to get with a source that ships international and order once I get there.

I can tell you this.... people in saudi are more free than us. Besides no alcohol and guns.... they don’t tax your pay they don’t tax your home they don’t tax you for schools. Hell they don’t tax the gas.

They have a 5% sales tax that raised to 15% for corona relief but man it is so much easier over there.

Streets are safer and cops actually protect and serve. They don’t pull u over for traffic infractions but you can call them if you got a flat or need automotive assistance on the street. If you get into an accident or if u need them at your house other than that they mind their buisness and leave u alone.

Shit hits the fan I’m moving my ass to Saudi

No guns or booze? I'm out.

Kinda weird you would be ok with that too? Coming from a top shelf guy like yourself, I mean. No disrespect.

Bring a pack of insulin syringes. If they want a script, or ask what they are for.. tell them about this thing called HIPAA.

Can you order some syringes and needles when you get down there?

Years ago I was going to Ecuador so I doubled my doses. Then I realized I could walk into any pharmacy there and buy what I wanted.

Nothing is getting thru to the virgins island. Pm me for more information.

Back