• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What tyope of headphones do you use while training?

BigDaddy35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been using JLab Jbuds. They sound pretty good and have decent volume to them. They produce a decent amount of bass if you can keep them pretty tight in your ear. My issue with them is once I break a sweat, I can feel them starting to wiggle out of my ear and have even fallen right out while training. I had almost stepped on them a few times. I am looking into getting a new pair but want ones that's sound good and have some volume to them. I like to drown out all the bullshit around me at the gym since I train at crunch. Any recommendations?

08ddc38f4a38d67ff653ff08de25c0e7.jpg

I have a pair of cheap wireless headphones as most earbuds don't stay in my ears. As I am hard on headphones, I go thru like 2 a year so afraid of bringing my good sony ones to the gym.

Last edited:
The JLabs are good and had read good reviews on them and there are newer models.

The JLabs are good and had read good reviews on them and there are newer models.

Prob like two years old, def like them. It could just be I have worn them out, but def would like a louder pair. Overall they have been great. The battery lasts a long time case holds three full charges and has a charging USB cord built-in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheap wired buds. I’ve always destroyed them and sweat them hard so they eventually burn out anyway, haha.

Cheap wired buds. I’ve always destroyed them and sweat them hard so they eventually burn out anyway, haha.
The cheapo Skullcandys are pretty good for that, and I've had gone thru 2 sets yet Skullcandy replaced them for me under their warranty. I've used the wired ones for my old Sandisk Fuze player (which I still have).

I have been using JLab Jbuds. They sound pretty good and have decent volume to them. They produce a decent amount of bass if you can keep them pretty tight in your ear. My issue with them is once I break a sweat, I can feel them starting to wiggle out of my ear and have even fallen right out while training. I had almost stepped on them a few times. I am looking into getting a new pair but want ones that's sound good and have some volume to them. I like to drown out all the bullshit around me at the gym since I train at crunch. Any recommendations?

08ddc38f4a38d67ff653ff08de25c0e7.jpg

I have a set of Sony ear phones. Outside of battery life I like them.

Internals always seem to fall out when I start to sweat

I have a wireless Bluetooth pair that I won from jimmydean sausage. No joke. Lmao the charging case looks like a lil sausage kinda.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I’ve been using these Blackweb for about two years now and are great. Sound good they don’t fall out and keep a long charge. Walmart for thirty bucks.

ea52de1411a7cc3cb5cacf40154df032.jpg

Air pod pros. Noise canceling is great and stay in my ear. Used to wear beats but they make me hotter than hell and I already sweat enough as it is

I’ve been using these Blackweb for about two years now and are great. Sound good they don’t fall out and keep a long charge. Walmart for thirty bucks.

I should look at these as the earhooks be perfect for helping these stay in my ears. A good price too as I don't want to risk more expensive earbuds in the gym.

Last edited:
I should look at these as the earhooks be perfect for helping these stay in my ears.

Yes they stay, even during sweaty sessions I just take them off and wipe them down put back in your good.

Yes they stay, even during sweaty sessions I just take them off and wipe them down put back in your good.
Nice...now I just bought them! Used a gift card I had laying around so no cash outta my pocket.

I use skull crushers and tws ear buds.
Venue skull crushers Rock tho
6d7f30d5193db03a9e2a7ba38e3cd821.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Think those are same comes up as twsearbuds on Bluetooth...
Those or skull crushers Venue

The cheapo Skullcandys are pretty good for that, and I've had gone thru 2 sets yet Skullcandy replaced them for me under their warranty. I've used the wired ones for my old Sandisk Fuze player (which I still have).
Skull crushers venue i like bass boast
They around 175$

Was using the Jabra 65 for a long time, the batteries ended up going bad after about a year and a half. Granted I use mine all day long for work and in the gym so I tend to do a number on batteries.

My procurement guy got me a set of the Power Beats Pro on sale. I really like them. Awesome battery life, sound is pretty good (not as good as others at full price, but good for $169), and the ability to use either ear independently is really useful for long work and travel days. Pretty good house blocking too as long as you use the right size silicone ear piece. They have a little bit of an issue with occasionally cutting out but I haven't had any true wireless ones that don't have that problem. It's a lot better than the Jabras were, but they were an older model.

Nice...now I just bought them! Used a gift card I had laying around so no cash outta my pocket.

You will definitely enjoy them. I’m still enjoying mine I think they are underpriced ssshhhhh! Did you get the pink ones? Ha ha.

They’re good ones as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bose Sound Sport. Worried my earpods would fall out.

I use computer speakers right now. Wearing ear pods during workouts cause excess ear wax build up. I do have a PA system that I was hoping to hook up in my gym in the spring/summer. Really nice Gemini 17”s .... with a furman crown power conditioner and a Yamaha head mixer unit.

im not sure if I’m just gonna buy a more compact system for the gym or what just yet. I probably will because space is limited and I kinda wanna keep my PA system in my jam “ room “ (makeshift closet in my master bedroom that my wife has been bitching about for a decade now, lol)

might have to build another addition onto my gym shed and turn it into my jam studio because I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get another drum set this year. Been craving getting back into playing the skins lately.

You will definitely enjoy them. I’m still enjoying mine I think they are underpriced ssshhhhh! Did you get the pink ones? Ha ha.

LMAO...nah got the black ones.

There's music in gym so I never thought about wearing them

I use airpod pros and when those die cause im lazy about charging I use the under armour project rock headphones, both work great, have nice noise and bass, and I have never had any issues with them falling out or anything like that.

Back