• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What tyope of headphones do you use while training?

Hi KrossEyed, thanks for following me around the gym today!

I am using airpods. I know many people complain that they fall out of the ear, but they fit my ears perfectly and never fall out. But vacuum ones do not suit me

Try the AirPod pros. They won’t fall out.

Try the AirPod pros. They won’t fall out.

I have somewhat overly large ear canals...no wonder earbuds don't stay in my ears without hooks.

I use AirPod pros love them. But they have almost zero bass and you can’t control the volume from the earbud. That’s my only complaint about them. My last ones were beats by Dre power beats pro. Those aren’t worth the money. Even at a full charge one earbud would just turn off, they would lose Bluetooth connection or sometimes the music would be spotty. They were the worst pair of headphones I’ve ever had.

Quiet comfort Bose noise canceling earbuds. They are expensive but worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even when using the large ear pieces?

Yes. Going to get that gel stuff for making custom earpieces for earbuds.

Hi KrossEyed, thanks for following me around the gym today!

You haven’t been to the gym in a year. Stop fooling yourself and everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently using Powerbeats Pro's. For the gym lifting weights they work fine. But moving around walking my dog or in general it drops Bluetooth connection often. Also the left earbud seems to go dead randomly then only the right side works. Sound quality is good though. I'm using a android phone. Not worth the money overall. Never lose the case they come in either you will have no way to change them.

Back