• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ryan Humiston

Milford King

ASF World Champion
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You tuber fitness guy. Definitely not natty but I like his videos. His approach is similar to mine and his sense of humor is on par with mine as well.

been digging his videos.

any thoughts?

(I know at least one guy on this forum probably won’t agree with humistons advice, ahem monte ahem)

You tuber fitness guy. Definitely not natty but I like his videos. His approach is similar to mine and his sense of humor is on par with mine as well.

been digging his videos.

any thoughts?

(I know at least one guy on this forum probably won’t agree with humistons advice, ahem monte ahem)

I’ll check him out. Guys with a sense of humor working out are more fun to watch. I like Seth Feroce. Straight up Pittsburgh guy all the way

Seth is my first man crush. Humiston is a close 2nd.

- - - Updated - - -

Both have beards... hmm

guess I have a type after all. Haha

Seth is my first man crush. Humiston is a close 2nd.

- - - Updated - - -

Both have beards... hmm

guess I have a type after all. Haha

Haha!! You should cruise the local CrossFit gyms

If Seth offered to train you in person in exchange for a hand job. Or u have to shave ur beard and wear a dress.

Would ya take the deal.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Love this dude! Just ordered his leg workout. Rep tell you can’t move kinda guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If Seth offered to train you in person in exchange for a hand job. Or u have to shave ur beard and wear a dress.

Would ya take the deal.

if he threw in his gear connection and a a couple lifetime supplies of any gear I wanted. And a home gym that looked like his.

yes.

if he threw in his gear connection and a a couple lifetime supplies of any gear I wanted. And a home gym that looked like his.

yes.
Milf the negotiatior.
Ida just gave the dude a handy

Wow all that. You must have great hands

best hands in 53 states bro. It’s all about the lotion....

- - - Updated - - -

And the wrist curls ; grip strength is important

IML Gear Cream!

I’ll check him out. Guys with a sense of humor working out are more fun to watch. I like Seth Feroce. Straight up Pittsburgh guy all the way

Same here, I like his videos. I started to listen to his podcasts also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan is ok but Seth is extremely boring to me, top 3 worst on YouTube and in life in general ;)

Back