• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone else get bad reaction to mig840?

86_SCH

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got some test in this carrier. The PIP isn't horrible but it annoying and a bit odd. The skin gets red about an inch or so from the PIP knot (redness covers a pretty large area) and it stays that way for about 4 to 6 days. Does not matter where I pin it. Anyone else get this? I think I am going to toss it.

Got some test in this carrier. The PIP isn't horrible but it annoying and a bit odd. The skin gets red about an inch or so from the PIP knot (redness covers a pretty large area) and it stays that way for about 4 to 6 days. Does not matter where I pin it. Anyone else get this? I think I am going to toss it.
What compound are you pinning test E?
Last few years test E gives me issues but no issues with test Cyp

Last edited:
How many mg/ml? High dose gear will do that.

Mig 840 gives me a horrible reaction and my entire arm was swollen and watery. Mig 812-814 tho I’m ok with believe it or not.

Yes a lot of people are allergic to Mig840 so you’re not alone. Try some with MCT and Id bet you don’t have a allergic reaction to it. I prefer either Coconut, MCT(Mig810/812), or Grape-seed oil.

They use it so they can cut back on solvents . But there is alot people that have problems with it .

Yes a lot of people are allergic to Mig840 so you’re not alone. Try some with MCT and Id bet you don’t have a allergic reaction to it. I prefer either Coconut, MCT(Mig810/812), or Grape-seed oil.
This right here. Alot of brewers are using the wrong mig.

Mig840 hates me as well, as I get a reaction mimicking an infection but no infection found when I went to urgent care. Took a week for it to clear up and had no issues when I switched to GSO based test. Forgot where I got the mig840 based test as I threw out the vials.

IML Gear Cream!
That was the weird part. The surface area of the swollen and pink/reddish region quite a distance from the injection site but it subsides within a week. Still annoying and not worth it.
Mig 840 gives me a horrible reaction and my entire arm was swollen and watery. Mig 812-814 tho I’m ok with believe it or not.

Makes me itch...

I get it with T500 in mig840. Doesn't matter if I pin 3cc or 0.25cc. Gets red and swollen and the pip feels like I got kicked by an angry horse for a solid 3-4 days.

I noticed that too. Didnt try more than a ml. Tried under a ml and mixing with something else. Didn't work. I suppose if you are going to put up with it, get the most bang and pin the 3ml if no difference.
I get it with T500 in mig840. Doesn't matter if I pin 3cc or 0.25cc. Gets red and swollen and the pip feels like I got kicked by an angry horse for a solid 3-4 days.

I noticed that too. Didnt try more than a ml. Tried under a ml and mixing with something else. Didn't work. I suppose if you are going to put up with it, get the most bang and pin the 3ml if no difference.
ya the pain stays pretty constant, just the duration changes based on the volume

Most shops using 840 cut it with 812. 50% or less 840 is what you want; 25% is best.

I used to but adjusted. I know 1 buddy who was miserable on a cycle with gear in mig

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

I cant do mig either not to bad of a reaction just gives me extra long lasting pip.
Love mct and flows just as good

Back