• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superdrol inj

FLsnakeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got a bottle of inj sd my last pack from gc. I had to give in and try some pwo and wow. Transitioning from a dirty-ish bulk with higher test and inj dbol to lean bulk with low test/inj dbol, tren ace, and mast prop. Split into 2x ed pins. Would yall just save it for next blast? Use it pwo? I feel like it's probably too much to add it in with everything else im running but..maybe not? I mean there's only so many receptors right?

Save it

Got a bottle of inj sd my last pack from gc. I had to give in and try some pwo and wow. Transitioning from a dirty-ish bulk with higher test and inj dbol to lean bulk with low test/inj dbol, tren ace, and mast prop. Split into 2x ed pins. Would yall just save it for next blast? Use it pwo? I feel like it's probably too much to add it in with everything else im running but..maybe not? I mean there's only so many receptors right?

Dude I did half a cc 2 days ago and pulled the whole stack on rows (v bar)6 times yesterday. I forgot I threw it into my shot. The magic is in the carbs. I ate hella carbs the night before and the strength change was tremendous... From one freaking shot. I couldn't believe it really.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Save it

Could go either way, but you're on a lot. I would use it with one other compound so you can really let it "shine", so to say.

Do you have one vial?
Even with one vial, you can 10mgs pd for 40 days. I like 20mgs per day w/ injectable version or 10mgs pd with the oral version.
Snag one more vial and wait so you can run 20mgs pd.

I think you'll love the stuff.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I call SD...Super Hero
Because after 15 minutes of lifting,you need to go back to the locker room and put on a cape..
Because you're not the same person that came in..

Back