• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin

I learned how to use BTC by watching YouTube videos and reading forums. Coinbase and CashApp are popular apps to buy and send BTC but there are many other apps and wallets to use.

I learned how to use BTC by watching YouTube videos and reading forums. Coinbase and CashApp are popular apps to buy and send BTC but there are many other apps and wallets to use.

Some of the things I've googled so far talk more about investments but I will give these a look into and see what I can learn.

Some of the things I've googled so far talk more about investments but I will give these a look into and see what I can learn.
Yes BTC value moves up and down similar to stocks. If you purchase BTC and leave it in your BTC wallet the value will go up or down depending on the market value.

I'm a dumb fuck when it comes to Bitcoin tried while back a few times it never verified or whatever it does so I gave up!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Next question (possibly a stupid one).
Can it be traced back like your personal bank card?

Yes , but use a 2 wallet . Send from regular wallet to another wallet then send it

bro- do yourself a favor and go to the source section and click on Gorilla Farm and they have a HOW-TO on Bitcoin that tells u exactly how to use it. And their products are good too! Good Luck!
This

Use cashapp to buy bitcoin then a second app like blockchain as a wallet to send it to before you send to your source.

Also you can use the LibertyX app and take cash to a local business near you and they will send bitcoin directly to your source from the store.

Coinbase sucks, CashApp is great.
My opinion is the exact opposite. CashApp it's easy to get your account closed for violation of terms. Coinbase protect themselves and users by limiting debit card purchases and by using ACH bank transfers.

I use a a kiosk, deposit cash, send straight to whomever I want right there ... there’s no way to lose money unless you send it to yourself at another wallet addy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back