• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MK-677 low dose

BlackBear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My doc prescribed me mk at 12.5mg every other day. I was wondering if anyone else has tried lower doses before and had good results? Most reviews I have read are at higher mg doses taken every day.

Thanks!

My doc prescribed me mk at 12.5mg every other day. I was wondering if anyone else has tried lower doses before and had good results? Most reviews I have read are at higher mg doses taken every day.

Thanks!
Either you're not in the US, or your "doc", is not a licensed practitioner. Mk677 isn't prescribable.

Either you're not in the US, or your "doc", is not a licensed practitioner. Mk677 isn't prescribable.

Actually , they do. They also prescribe peptides, I didnt think they did either but, they 100% do; because I get my semorelin forte plus (semorelin/ghrp6/ghrp2) from my clinic.

Usually only at Anti Aging/HRT Wellness Clinics or Spas. Most physicians would say that it is unethical but, they do it.

Max

IGF, semorelin and HGH are easy attainable, but they cost ya more a lot more, I bought some about 6 yrs ago. like Max said from my TRT clinic in Florida

Ran it at 12.5mg ed
Good recovery, sleep, pumps were good to. Lots of bloat and hungry asf tho.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Script MK? What did he prescribe it for?

Your doctor prescribed? ML677 is not even on pharmacies . To work perfect should be used every day and if is real 10mg alredy gives results but 25 to 30mg are best dosage to have all from it .

Thanks!

compounded pharmacy

Your doctor prescribed? ML677 is not even on pharmacies . To work perfect should be used every day and if is real 10mg alredy gives results but 25 to 30mg are best dosage to have all from it .

IML Gear Cream!
I was told it elevates GH levels for extended periods of time after administration. So that’s why every other day and lower dose. I have the option to try a different peptide. But would have to administer injection every night before bedtime.

MK677 is prescribed even though it is not yet approved.

Like MaxMuscle said "anti aging and HRT clinics can legally prescribe it due to loopholes.

Small fact, did u know MK has been around since the 1990s? It's not as new as u think and heavily studied.

Merck created it.

It's a miracle drug literally. People don't appreciate it as they should.

I notice no difference between 10-30mg. I am not a fan of the water weight from it, so tried a lower dosage at 10mg/day. No difference. With a lot of drugs, more is not better.. and I would say 12.5mg daily is plenty.

I notice no difference between 10-30mg. I am not a fan of the water weight from it, so tried a lower dosage at 10mg/day. No difference. With a lot of drugs, more is not better.. and I would say 12.5mg daily is plenty.
Exactly, 12.5mg is my sweet spot. Any more than that, my hunger is rediculous, and I have notiable bloat

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Exactly, 12.5mg is my sweet spot. Any more than that, my hunger is rediculous, and I have notiable bloat

Ok thanks good to know..do you know your baseline levels and what are your levels are with your current dose?

Ok thanks good to know..do you know your baseline levels and what are your levels are with your current dose?
Honestly I haven't ever checked. It's more of a feeling. I know what actual GH feels like. I do get numb hands from time to time. Skin looks better, and I sleep great. I tend to dose a few hours before bed as it does make me sleepy.

Friends there is MK677 and there is "MK677"

Let me show those of you who don't know a little secret. This is a version (and yes I sell it) that is superior to all other forms I have ever seen. It has additional ingredients, and in labs I have seen it equals about 3-4 iu of Injectable HGH levels.

This is the Gold Standard of MK677. So take a look. Its night time only as it has melatonin as one of the ingredients. I have used this with hundreds of clients and of course I have used it multiple times myself.

If you want the very best in MK, this is the version you want. Mind you the basic version, I think is amazing as well, so do what you want with your money. But I assure you this is not a sales pitch. Im sure some people here can back me and speak about this product that oddly, not everyone is aware of. 2021 is my 25th year selling supplements so I try and have an edge on the competition. This product is an edge. It's pricy no doubt.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/somatozine-mk677-by-ma-labs/

masuppsSOMA__16580.1483405992.1280.1280.jpg

Back