• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What’s your dinner tonight

IML Gear Cream!
Home made Cubano, Recipe from famous Seattles Paseo.
4625d2a99ac433a3b2a1a0914b158326.jpg

de0e27a5e5d9ad9d53c5ec9d3e8d1235.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7oz sirloin/short rib I ground at home. It makes the most amazing lhamburger you'll ever have outside of mixing veal with it
46a2939d1c2bd2137785d454dda238cc.jpg

It's the weekend....I'm having Asian food again! Yummy!
Get your minds out of the gutter. I really am having an Thai food tonight. I hope this place is open..https://lotusofsiamlv.com/
I'll gladly post pics of dessert if you like....he's gonna be even tastier than the dinner!

/allhomo

Didn’t get a pick but .5lb of chicken, pico, and 2 low carb torts.
will have a 2cups egg whites before bed

The wife and I, can not decide on dinner. Go to the grocery and start spitting on ingredients. Ended up making sausage and prawn gumbo for the first time. It kicks ass and I will regret it in the morning.
15f5e12c03e1d4ffa1995879ccd33d21.jpg

The wife and I, can not decide on dinner. Go to the grocery and start spitting on ingredients. Ended up making sausage and prawn gumbo for the first time. It kicks ass and I will regret it in the morning.
15f5e12c03e1d4ffa1995879ccd33d21.jpg

Love gumbo, shrimps and grits, po’Boys , deep firied Boudin Balls....omg! Miss New Orleans, great food. Central Grocery for a Muffuletta!

Max

Love gumbo, shrimps and grits, po’Boys , deep firied Boudin Balls....omg! Miss New Orleans, great food. Central Grocery for a Muffuletta!

Max

Central grocery, or Central Market? Neighbors?

Central grocery, or Central Market? Neighbors?

Central Market! So good! I love the tapanade; New Orleans is my home away from Homes; I go there a lot to just decompress and have a lot of business friends/females that I attend to. I like to venture out a bit, hit Kenner; some of the smaller areas too; Denham Springs. It is a trip, I have rarely seen more Greek/Lebanese joints outside of NYC or Chicago. My mom is a chef and has a friend Donald Link; that makes the best Cajun and BBQ. I am sure most dont know him but , omg! He has a whole set up at his place and is sooo cool!

Max

Lemon pepper , baked potatoes and thousand island
7d84357e1fb3a9244541e48b3b5f1cdd.jpg

I could do chicken and potatoes every day. I love me some lemon paper chicken.

Dirty. I like it. Covid cabin fever.

Isn’t that the truth. If Covid has unquestionably done one thing to this country it’s bring out the inner comfort foodies in us all.

IML Gear Cream!
Spicy Chicken and white rice with veggies
db500127e64f06bbcf6ebbec49c4ed5c.jpg

Back