• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reverse Pre-Existing Gyno - Raloxifene?

Guru1213

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve read a couple handful of articles on reversing lumps without surgery. Nothing I’ve found is clear so I’m looking for some feedback from the experience and possibly first-hand knowledge of this situation from you guys.

I do understand a SERM is needed for this and an AI to keep current E2 levels in check. The three that continue to be mentioned are Raloxifene, Nolvadex and then the AI Letro. Raloxifene seems to be the winner in the best chance of reversing and shrinking the lumps over time. Nolvadex reads to be the second best option.

I appreciate any info as I feel I need to work on a small reversal. I’ve just ordered Nolva to have on hand. Where would I find Raloxifene?

Thanks!

I’ve seen it on numerous sponsors here, both the research companies as well as regular sources . (I think unclez or psl international, one of them)

I do hope you are able to fix it. I had to have surgery. I had been off everything for 2 years, and suddenly my testosterone level took a total dive below 200, and boom, fucking bitch tits. Out of literally no where. Got them cut out, and now on trt for life. Glad I was able to have it removed for $50 co pay , and get feeling better on trt, but it was an ordeal.

Good luck

Last edited:
I seen that amino asylum has it. Thinking of picking some up for myself. Shit I've never had gyno and out of nowhere I noticed a lump in both pecs. No gyno symptoms or nothin. I do have nolva but it makes me feel like trash

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I seen that amino asylum has it. Thinking of picking some up for myself. Shit I've never had gyno and out of nowhere I noticed a lump in both pecs. No gyno symptoms or nothin. I do have nolva but it makes me feel like trash

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is true....

It (and nolva) will help tighten up the puffyness. I've had mild gyno since I was 13 and tried about everything. Given most men hold their bodyfat in the stomach and chests, just getting to a low BF% really helps. And, if you are like me, your chest is one of the last places to lose BF. So, between that and Rolax/Novla (or even Mast) to tighten it up and you'll be much happier.

Welcome brother and hope you can learn alot here . Yes we can reverse gyno if is recent one . Best option is tamoxifen 40 to 60mg ed for 3 to 4 weeks sometimes is enough . And tamox is what i have on hand during cycle and i fell sore nipples and i use until signs gone.
For extreme protocol ( but this can kill your estrogen and sex drive for a wile )
Letrozole 2,5mg ED
Tamoxifen 40mg ED

Do that until lump are gone .

I’ve read a couple handful of articles on reversing lumps without surgery. Nothing I’ve found is clear so I’m looking for some feedback from the experience and possibly first-hand knowledge of this situation from you guys.

I do understand a SERM is needed for this and an AI to keep current E2 levels in check. The three that continue to be mentioned are Raloxifene, Nolvadex and then the AI Letro. Raloxifene seems to be the winner in the best chance of reversing and shrinking the lumps over time. Nolvadex reads to be the second best option.

I appreciate any info as I feel I need to work on a small reversal. I’ve just ordered Nolva to have on hand. Where would I find Raloxifene?

Thanks!

I've had decent luck with Letro @ 2.5 ed until lumps subside....you're gonna feel like shit crushing your E2 like that...but you gotta do what ya gotta do. after that you need to keep things in check or it'll flare up again

just my 2 cents

Yes using letro and tamox will kill estrogen and you will fel like shit all day , no energy, no sex drive, but you are doing for a bigger reason ( taking care of gyno )

I've had decent luck with Letro @ 2.5 ed until lumps subside....you're gonna feel like shit crushing your E2 like that...but you gotta do what ya gotta do. after that you need to keep things in check or it'll flare up again

just my 2 cents

IML Gear Cream!
I've read the same thing about Ralox. Planning on trying it soon, whenever my package from Singapore decides to arrive.

I've had some sensitive nips for many years now.. only have it when I start blasting. Hoping this helps.

Pharma ralox @60mg/day did nothing. Reverted back to nolva and the lump shrank almost immediately. I would advise against letro, unless you want to be chemically castrated for months, I’ve done it.

Pharma ralox @60mg/day did nothing. Reverted back to nolva and the lump shrank almost immediately. I would advise against letro, unless you want to be chemically castrated for months, I’ve done it.

Tamoxifen is the best and safest option always , only add letro on extreme cases . Yes i use letro to compete and be backstage with crazy hot girls and i look at them and nothing . ( you turn on a bay again )

Back