• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Things you had to have and never use

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We're getting the house ready to put on the market. I built a awesome horseshoe pit with really nice backstops. Cup holders and shit the whole nine.

I think we've used it a few times.

Whats your something you had to have and never used?

Quad
My daughters OG RC10-T radio controlled truck
Original Nintendo, Sega and Atari game systems with dozens of games.

Honestly for a lack of time and nothing more. But I wont get rid of any of them.

I got a garage full of that stuff. Biggest thing was probably a pool. Family had to have one and we enjoyed it the first year. Second year was about half as much. The last couple of years, I was the only one that got in it, and that was to clean it.

Jockstrap.
Needed something to hold my junk while my ass boil was exposed. Clothing rubbing it is killer.
I just felt awkward and never wear em.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Jockstrap.
Needed something to hold my junk while my ass boil was exposed. Clothing rubbing it is killer.
I just felt awkward and never wear em.

Oh WHAT THE FUCK MAN????
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Oh WHAT THE FUCK MAN????
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Would u still throw up if they were andrew christian jocks? Lol. Jk

I got a driveway machine to pressure wash drive ways it's still in the damn box . I forget about and just use the wand

I got a garage full of that stuff. Biggest thing was probably a pool. Family had to have one and we enjoyed it the first year. Second year was about half as much. The last couple of years, I was the only one that got in it, and that was to clean it.

Got one still in tbe box in the back room of the garage myself . Going to put it up this year lol. But that's what I said 2 years ago.

The pool was the cheap part . But the fence deck and pool house is going to cost the hell out of me to do . Wood is high as fuck right now

Last edited:
Polaris RZR 800 and kids ATV’s. we used them for a while at the ranch but then we stopped going since its 6hrs south of us. Now they sit covered with battery tenders attached and in my back yard lol

IML Gear Cream!
Polaris RZR 800 and kids ATV’s. we used them for a while at the ranch but then we stopped going since its 6hrs south of us. Now they sit covered with battery tenders attached and in my back yard lol[/QUOTE

Damn , I used the fuck out if them but I do live the backwoods

My wife’s vag (hahaha)

I have 7 electric guitars and although I rarely play anymore when I do play it’s only 2 of them that seem to get any action. I also got a junk drawer full of dumb shit that I never use. And then there’s the power tools. Bought a nice jigsaw for a kitchen sink project, used it for that, and not since.

collected 100’s of shipping pallets because I used to built wine racks and sell them at the lake.... did that for like two summers but still kept collecting the pallets and haven’t built them racks in like 5 years.

anyone need any shipping pallets? I have amazing bon fires in the summertime lemme tell ya. Pallet pyramid torches seem to reach the stratosphere round here.

I had a dream of learning to play guitar so my wife bought me an acoustic a few years back.

I tried for a few months watching YouTube instruction videos and I was just as bad as the first time I picked it up lol. Plus my fingers hurt.

It wasn't an expensive guitar though so I don't feel too bad

Pocket pussy....I'm lying I use it all the time

My wife’s vag (hahaha)

I have 7 electric guitars and although I rarely play anymore when I do play it’s only 2 of them that seem to get any action. I also got a junk drawer full of dumb shit that I never use. And then there’s the power tools. Bought a nice jigsaw for a kitchen sink project, used it for that, and not since.

collected 100’s of shipping pallets because I used to built wine racks and sell them at the lake.... did that for like two summers but still kept collecting the pallets and haven’t built them racks in like 5 years.

anyone need any shipping pallets? I have amazing bon fires in the summertime lemme tell ya. Pallet pyramid torches seem to reach the stratosphere round here.

Make outdoor furniture with them pallets bro shit will sale like hit cakes

Pocket pussy....I'm lying I use it all the time

Have you seen the new electric ones you can just lick and stick on the wall . Mine says no head tonight I say no dick for you lol. I'll use my new woman so she hides the batteries lol

I had a dream of learning to play guitar so my wife bought me an acoustic a few years back.

I tried for a few months watching YouTube instruction videos and I was just as bad as the first time I picked it up lol. Plus my fingers hurt.

It wasn't an expensive guitar though so I don't feel too bad

ha, I had the same fantasy/dream lol I sucked so bad and no kidding man the finger pain was surprising lol

Polaris RZR 800 and kids ATV’s. we used them for a while at the ranch but then we stopped going since its 6hrs south of us. Now they sit covered with battery tenders attached and in my back yard lol[/QUOTE

Damn , I used the fuck out if them but I do live the backwoods

Oh yeah bro if I lived even kinda close to a place to ride them that was fun I would use them a lot more often, but unfortunately I don’t and the kids are grown up now anyways. Whats messed up is I can drive a golf cart around my neighborhood but my RZR is too loud and somebody calls the damn cops every time I break it out and I get warned :wits:

Damn really? We use the crap out of our pool in the summer. I use it the least and do all the work but I still use it quite a bit. Of course it is always well over 100° here in the summer, so I'm sure that contributes to it's excessive use. Plus all of the summer family events are here because of it too.

Like MK, I have 3 guitars and 4 basses. 6 of them are high-end expensive (ish), but I only use my 100.00 Squire Fender cheap ass copy bass.
And 9 firearms, latest one (Kel-Tec SUB-2000) I got a year ago I havent shot yet (partly due to COVID range-closures).

Get Shredded!
I have all kinds of stuff in my shop that I don't use often, but when I need it I'm really glad I have it. Compound miter saw, pressure washer, 24" chain saw, wood splitter, just to name a few. When I need them I really need them, but they don't get a whole lot of use.

Don't think I really have much stuff that I bought and never use. Seems like everything ends up getting used a lot. Even my Kitchenaid stand mixer lol

Like MK, I have 3 guitars and 4 basses. 6 of them are high-end expensive (ish), but I only use my 100.00 Squire Fender cheap ass copy bass.
And 9 firearms, latest one (Kel-Tec SUB-2000) I got a year ago I havent shot yet (partly due to COVID range-closures).
Firearms might be the only exception to my previous post lol. I have an assload of collectables that I'll never shoot and just oil every so often

Wife got a guitar. Tried it for a few weeks. I tried too. We both sucked and now it gathers dust.

Oh man, I thought everybody did the guitar thing. I just left that one out. Think I've still got two. At least one I know where it's at.

I bought myself a DJI Spark drone .. I wanted it so much like a child. I bought it right away with a bunch of spare batteries and various add-ons. In the end, I played a couple of times and that's it. Now he's gathering dust at my house.

I bought myself a DJI Spark drone .. I wanted it so much like a child. I bought it right away with a bunch of spare batteries and various add-ons. In the end, I played a couple of times and that's it. Now he's gathering dust at my house.

I could see how wanting that would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back