• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Things you had to have and never use

IML Gear Cream!
My wife’s vag (hahaha)

I have 7 electric guitars and although I rarely play anymore when I do play it’s only 2 of them that seem to get any action. I also got a junk drawer full of dumb shit that I never use. And then there’s the power tools. Bought a nice jigsaw for a kitchen sink project, used it for that, and not since.

collected 100’s of shipping pallets because I used to built wine racks and sell them at the lake.... did that for like two summers but still kept collecting the pallets and haven’t built them racks in like 5 years.

anyone need any shipping pallets? I have amazing bon fires in the summertime lemme tell ya. Pallet pyramid torches seem to reach the stratosphere round here.
blasphemous you can never have too many guitars

Ps4, 5 $200+ rc cars, $300 softball bat(I'd use it if I was allowed to play) that's about it for me

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I had to get me this aborigine didgeridoo..
I have watched videos on YouTube and I've tried everything I could to the best of my ability.
My wife is always supportive of me with everything I do, but not this thing she absolutely hates it. There is not one instance that it sounds like I have improved, at all.
It is the worst sound ever like I'm killing a goose.
It now collects dust and ultimately becomes a conversation piece..

8Y1oY8t.jpg

I have watched videos on YouTube and I've tried everything I could to the best of my ability.
My wife is always supportive of me with everything I do, but not this thing she absolutely hates it. There is not one instance that it sounds like I have improved, at all.

8Y1oY8t.jpg
is that how you talk to captn

8Y1oY8t.jpg

you could at least hit teenagers with it or something. Still could be useful. Just gotta be creative, lol

you could at least hit teenagers with it or something. Still could be useful. Just gotta be creative, lol

In fact I hide it from the wife just for that reason. It's heavier and harder than it looks. She broke my nose with an avocado once and split my elbow open with a picture frame, I know she's not afraid to use this thing.

I was making fun of my wife once when she was pregnant. I was standing down the hall in the living room and she no shit grabbed a wooden rolling pin from the kitchen and threw it perfectly down the hall and smacked my forehead with it dead center.

in that moment I had conflicting emotions.. I was pissed... yet I was impressed by her accuracy.... and also I was in pain. I left the house for a little while that day but when I returned I asked her if she wanted to enter a dart throwing tournament at the local watering hole. Said we could at least win some cash with her new found talents.

Don’t underestimate a scorned woman’s ability. Lol

^ she probably knocked some sense into you, did you finally put the seat down

Get Shredded!

stopped peeing on the back of the toilet too. She still gets violent sometimes but now I just drag her to the cave and butt fuck her and she calms down a bit. Haha

Well played... I think that is somewhat accurate to what my instance was about, it was something so trivial and she just went ham.
I'll never forget the time I was laying on the air mattress and she beat me up with this 2-ft buzz lightyear figurine, this thing was seriously heavy and made with some very good material. She was holding it by the feet and I was laying in on my back with my legs bent the exposing my shins, she was striking me on the shin bones each and every single time I cannot begin to tell you how loud I was screaming and she wouldn't stop. Much like Milford said he had conflicting feelings, but there is no way I could stand up and I remember her going in the other room calling her friend on the phone telling her what she did, I heard her eventually say that she felt bad because I was screaming so loud.
It felt like I was trying to reenact Bloodsport by kicking a bamboo tree, or striking my shin repeatedly on a trailer hitch.
this buzz lightyear figurine was huge and extremely heavy.
Of course she says she threw it across the room at me, but that's not what I remember. I was in a ball and there was nothing I could do. Those were the days if I just breathed wrong she hated me.

I had a dream of learning to play guitar so my wife bought me an acoustic a few years back.

I tried for a few months watching YouTube instruction videos and I was just as bad as the first time I picked it up lol. Plus my fingers hurt.

It wasn't an expensive guitar though so I don't feel too bad
ha, I had the same fantasy/dream lol I sucked so bad and no kidding man the finger pain was surprising lol
Takes time to build those calluses and blunt the nerves. My fingers would bleed from practicing 8-10 hours a day when I started.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I was making fun of my wife once when she was pregnant. I was standing down the hall in the living room and she no shit grabbed a wooden rolling pin from the kitchen and threw it perfectly down the hall and smacked my forehead with it dead center.

in that moment I had conflicting emotions.. I was pissed... yet I was impressed by her accuracy.... and also I was in pain. I left the house for a little while that day but when I returned I asked her if she wanted to enter a dart throwing tournament at the local watering hole. Said we could at least win some cash with her new found talents.

Don’t underestimate a scorned woman’s ability. Lol

Damn I was married to a hot headed Latina for 20 very difficult years and the closet she got to being physical was in extreme anger, almost throw a remote at me. I deserved far worse , never even cursed at me and I was off the hook for so long

That accuracy with the rolling pin was impressive 😂

One thing I bought when I was young.

“How to buy houses with no money down” by Carlton Sheets

Ads were on late at night all the time. I finally broke down and ordered it hoping to get rich.

It was interesting and possible, but you had to have desperate sellers who would work with you. Maybe hold the note, etc

Never used it to buy a house.

Bet that guy got rich off ppl like me:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back