• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CIA releases BLACK VAULT - UFO files

IML Gear Cream!
Cool story man. I listen to Bigfoot podcasts at work and people are always saying they throw rocks. It’s an interesting topic just like ufos.

I had that happen to me as a 10 year old boy. It happened more than once over a period of a summer. We were making trails for our dirtbikes, BMX bicycles. At first I thought it was my friends throwing them as I was always going deeper and further than they. They would swear it wasn't them. One Saturday morning, the cartoons were all repeat(remember those days) I went to work on a trail by my lonesome. We would use boards to flatten the small weeds and grass, homemade machetes to cut the bigger stuff (no trees obviously) It happened again, rock went whizzing by. I instinctively hollered to my "friends" to stop the bullshit. Then a chill hit me and I stood locked in place for about 5 minutes when i realized I was alone. I got my bearings and started to make the trail deeper in. Another rock, followed by a "Whoooaaf"
that vibrated my chest. I froze for 2 seconds and then flight kicked in I ran as fast as I could back home. I saw my father told him something growled at me in the woods. He said it was likely "Buck". I never mentioned the rock. I also saw red and yellow eyes (so did my brothers) at various times around our farm house. We had a Grape Vine, and large garden. The grapes would get picked. Dad blames birds, but birds make a mess when they get into berries/grapes. There was never a mess. Anyways, never saw one as a kid full on. Had a few maybes, but could have been trick of eyes/light. I did see one on an ATV trip down in Coal Creek Tennessee off road park when I was 25. I just caught the backside as it exited into the bush. Big MOFO, was watching my brother and I. Brother left to go back to the main group. I stayed to watch a waterfall and relax for 15 minutes. It was disguised as a tree stump. Yes, it looked just like a tree stump about 40 yards away. https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/tennessee/coal-creek-ohv-trail

In Ohio is the Wayne national forest. We ride dirt bikes down there and it's a huge forest. Camping riding, and drinking, it's a blast. 2012 my buddy Jay asks me to go riding. Now J is about 350#s, and throws tires all day long for a living. It was one week before deer season, so like Oct 21st. It was cold for sure, with chance of rain, but I agreed. Driving in a 10 mile dirt road, there was not one other person there but us. Well we rode all day not seeing another soul.

That night we had a huge bonfire, good dinner, and a couple cold snacks. It had started to rain abit, and it was dark that night. My buddy J gets up to take a piss, and he comes back white as a ghost. He was really upset and starts packing up. I had to drag it out of him, but he says there's a " dude " out there fucking with him. Dude I say ? Yep it was " somebody " he tells me. So, I'm like wait, it would have to be the crazyest navy seal who ever walked ? We get flashlights and start looking around camp at the woods, when it seems like pebbles start hitting all around us. I have never seen J afraid of anything before, but he is upset and goes back to packing up. By now it's after midnight, with a long drive, so I talk him into staying ( only because I never saw the dude ). J goes and locks himself in the trailer, and maybe it was my imagination, but that was the longest night ever, with rocks being thrown, shadows in the trees, and a strange murmuring from all directions ...

So, I've never seen a UFO either ,but this world has much to understand. Mathmatically they say others are out there, and that may be true ? J and I have never spoken about that night, and this is the first time I have ever told my story only because no one knows who I am on this forum ?

If you see my prior post I can collaborate your XP. Yes, i have rode all over Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Arizona, Tennessee, West Virginia, Indiana, etc. MY XP was close to home at 10, and then seeing one in Tennessee at Coal Creek Off-road park. It is a huge amount of acreage. Old coal mine trials. Great place to ride. I plan on starting to ride again maybe this year or next.

I gotta say thank you to all that brought something to Wesley’s post here. I have always and will always believe there is way more going on here than we are able to even come close to understanding. Unfortunately when it comes to UFOs unless one actually crashes in some major populated area where denial is impossible we will go through our lifetime not knowing didley shit especially with religion still embedded in many of us as fact. It’s slowly being bred out but we won’t see it. I gotta say Cowboy you’ve lived a very rich life. I as well as many others would give our left but to see a TR3b up close and personal. Gotta admit I’m jealous. One experiment I use to do in highschool since a grew up on a farm where on a clear night you can literally see the entire sky uninstructed. Use to set up the old video camera at a portion of the sky and let it record all night. More times than not there we’re GLARINGLY obvious ODD craft moving in non straight lines and were also obviously not airplanes. That also got me to digging up ufo info. I don’t believe everything I have. I’m not stupid. But they’re a lot of stuff that cannot be argued. It just can’t. Thanks again to everyone. I’ve had some downtime and this has really kept me busy.

Evidence of other worldly life doesn’t disprove faith in God. And faith in God doesn’t discredit the possibility of extra terrestrial life.

not sure why those correlations are constantly made. If anything , both give credence to the other. We, humanity, are just Gods chosen life forms. The universe is far more complicated and intricate that most mortal men can even fathom.

to deny the existence of one while believing in the other isnt the correct way to think about it.

I have 100% faith in God and I also have the belief that there is other intelligent life forms in other star systems and other dimensions as well.

What if there’s another planet out there with a whole different set of elements than what we know of, where water and oxygen aren’t the main components of life....

Or what if they aren’t aliens at all but rather time travelers from the future....

What if there’s another planet out there with a whole different set of elements than what we know of, where water and oxygen aren’t the main components of life....

Or what if they aren’t aliens at all but rather time travelers from the future....

both are probably true. And possibly at the same time.

Well... except I don’t think time travel is possible. It’s more of an inter dimensional thing. Time is essentially gravity. It’s relative to the size of objects.

but what we perceive as our reality is close to 1% of what is actually reality.

the rabbit hole gets deep.

MK that’s awesome that you believe that! What I’ve read and seen unfortunately for humans is NOT true so please don’t tell me it’s the wrong way to look at it. We just have different opinions. Believe me bro my parents are very religious and I was in church every Sunday. As I started seeing certain things it was still very difficult for me to loose my faith in religion. Now I just see it as an excuse because we cannot really explain why we are here. That’s a nice easy to deal with answer for our minds. Believe me bro I’d much rather go hang out with other good dead people when I die but IMO that’s now never gonna happen.

Evidence of other worldly life doesn’t disprove faith in God. And faith in God doesn’t discredit the possibility of extra terrestrial life.

not sure why those correlations are constantly made. If anything , both give credence to the other. We, humanity, are just Gods chosen life forms. The universe is far more complicated and intricate that most mortal men can even fathom.

to deny the existence of one while believing in the other isnt the correct way to think about it.

I have 100% faith in God and I also have the belief that there is other intelligent life forms in other star systems and other dimensions as well.

Well... except I don’t think time travel is possible. It’s more of an inter dimensional thing. Time is essentially gravity. It’s relative to the size of objects.

but what we perceive as our reality is close to 1% of what is actually reality.

the rabbit hole gets deep.

Now your touching on something. Dimensions and reality. And your right bro that rabbit Hole is super deep!

Now your touching on something. Dimensions and reality. And your right bro that rabbit Hole is super deep!

if you’re bored , check out surviving death on Netflix. The first episode and one of the last episodes are really good. The middle stuff is weird shit about ghost farts and stuff.

but I think it helps explain what I feel about God and reality. Heaven is dimension built by God that is free of suffering. To desire is to suffer, my friend.

it be fun to sit down and talk to each other about the different things we’ve experienced that have molded our perceptions.

that’s why we need an ASF convention. (Or intervention)

Get Shredded!
What if aliens are demons and their every goal is to deceive? Just mashing the two together and giving everyone something to chew on. :p

if you’re bored , check out surviving death on Netflix. The first episode and one of the last episodes are really good. The middle stuff is weird shit about ghost farts and stuff.

but I think it helps explain what I feel about God and reality. Heaven is dimension built by God that is free of suffering. To desire is to suffer, my friend.

it be fun to sit down and talk to each other about the different things we’ve experienced that have molded our perceptions.

that’s why we need an ASF convention. (Or intervention)

ASF convention will NEVER happen my friend. Very few would show. There are too many people on here as with all sites that lie about who they are. And I mean no offense to anyone. Many times it’s for personal protection from Le which I have no issues with. As far talking to you about UFOs I would love to. Your one of the ones I respect here and your opinion would be welcomed. The only thing I will say about mine is you seem very comfortable with where you are in life. I would probably never tell you what I think is going on with some of us. I wouldn’t want you to even think about it. I’d rather see you happy.

Haha I’d rather you be honest about what you perceive than try to “protect my happiness” brother ...

besides... we are either alone or we’re not.... both are equally terrifying.

What if aliens are demons and their every goal is to deceive? Just mashing the two together and giving everyone something to chew on. :p

its why I think the Dead Sea scrolls are important. Maybe not important enough to be in the Bible but def important enough to discuss.

God is the creator. But we aren’t the only chapter in this universal story. That’s my view.

a theory, bigfoots are bears that have front leg/arm injuries and learned how to walk upright. the reason they are seen around where humans are is because without the ability to run on all 4 legs they cant hunt, so they must scavenge around human trash or fenced in pets and livestock that cant escape. I'm thinking of writing a book

a theory, bigfoots are bears that have front leg/arm injuries and learned how to walk upright. the reason they are seen around where humans are is because without the ability to run on all 4 legs they cant hunt, so they must scavenge around human trash or fenced in pets and livestock that cant escape. I'm thinking of writing a book

books are for low IQ people... do a pod cast like all the super smart peeps

The whole antarctic thing is weird to me, as I have a friend who was thrilled load master on a c130. He was in anartic, and said it sucked bad. He tells of this time when some scientists got lost, and had to be evacuated. He was very serious saying there is a no fly zone right at the pole, but they had to as a few of the scientist were sick, and they got in big trouble ... now like a decade later, I'm watching a show from the 70s about our greatest explorer. This guy is the first to circumnavigate the world pole to pole. Well, he goes to a American base at the exact south pole in the 70s ? Take a peek on Google Earth ? There is nothing there ? Why adid my buddy get in trouble for just flying over it ?

The whole antarctic thing is weird to me, as I have a friend who was thrilled load master on a c130. He was in anartic, and said it sucked bad. He tells of this time when some scientists got lost, and had to be evacuated. He was very serious saying there is a no fly zone right at the pole, but they had to as a few of the scientist were sick, and they got in big trouble ... now like a decade later, I'm watching a show from the 70s about our greatest explorer. This guy is the first to circumnavigate the world pole to pole. Well, he goes to a American base at the exact south pole in the 70s ? Take a peek on Google Earth ? There is nothing there ? Why adid my buddy get in trouble for just flying over it ?

Yes there’s a ton of info out there on Antarctica. Your friends story actually is on an episode of Ancient Aliens right down to the sick guys. Not sure if your bud saw the episode and is feeding you some bullshit or it’s that well known of a story. Not doubting you bud so please take no offense. I’ve just learned to look at all stories with skepticism at first. Same episode they tell a story about the US military going there on a tip that the Nazis were held up there after WW2 and our military got their asses handed to them by silver saucers. They limped home with major casualties and lost a bunch of ships and planes. The US now has that area pretty much off limits so it does make you wonder just what’s really there that they don’t want anyone seeing. I’ve heard everything from the hollow earth bullshit to ancient cities found under the ice. Who knows but it’s interesting to say the least.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes there’s a ton of info out there on Antarctica. Your friends story actually is on an episode of Ancient Aliens right down to the sick guys. Not sure if your bud saw the episode and is feeding you some bullshit or it’s that well known of a story. Not doubting you bud so please take no offense. I’ve just learned to look at all stories with skepticism at first. Same episode they tell a story about the US military going there on a tip that the Nazis were held up there after WW2 and our military got their asses handed to them by silver saucers. They limped home with major casualties and lost a bunch of ships and planes. The US now has that area pretty much off limits so it does make you wonder just what’s really there that they don’t want anyone seeing. I’ve heard everything from the hollow earth bullshit to ancient cities found under the ice. Who knows but it’s interesting to say the least.
Ya, he's a RN today but was a load master on a c130 then. That's the only way I know that story ? The Explorer guy cut his own frostbitten fingers off himself ... Wow what a trip !

I had that happen to me as a 10 year old boy. It happened more than once over a period of a summer. We were making trails for our dirtbikes, BMX bicycles. At first I thought it was my friends throwing them as I was always going deeper and further than they. They would swear it wasn't them. One Saturday morning, the cartoons were all repeat(remember those days) I went to work on a trail by my lonesome. We would use boards to flatten the small weeds and grass, homemade machetes to cut the bigger stuff (no trees obviously) It happened again, rock went whizzing by. I instinctively hollered to my "friends" to stop the bullshit. Then a chill hit me and I stood locked in place for about 5 minutes when i realized I was alone. I got my bearings and started to make the trail deeper in. Another rock, followed by a "Whoooaaf"
that vibrated my chest. I froze for 2 seconds and then flight kicked in I ran as fast as I could back home. I saw my father told him something growled at me in the woods. He said it was likely "Buck". I never mentioned the rock. I also saw red and yellow eyes (so did my brothers) at various times around our farm house. We had a Grape Vine, and large garden. The grapes would get picked. Dad blames birds, but birds make a mess when they get into berries/grapes. There was never a mess. Anyways, never saw one as a kid full on. Had a few maybes, but could have been trick of eyes/light. I did see one on an ATV trip down in Coal Creek Tennessee off road park when I was 25. I just caught the backside as it exited into the bush. Big MOFO, was watching my brother and I. Brother left to go back to the main group. I stayed to watch a waterfall and relax for 15 minutes. It was disguised as a tree stump. Yes, it looked just like a tree stump about 40 yards away. https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/tennessee/coal-creek-ohv-trail

I absolutely believe in Bigfoot. I’ll share my parents experience. In the 70’s where my father grew up him and my mom were there visiting his mother. It was in December and I was apparently like 1 year old. They decided to go out in the woods to get a Christmas the old fashioned way. Now when I say the 70’s(when this took place) there wasn’t a lot of homes there and matter of fact here we are 40 some years later and there’s not one new home there. I know this because I like to go drive up there several times a year as it’s quiet peaceful and the blue ridge mountains are beautiful.

Anyway back to their experience. So they were out walking through the woods going up the mountain to higher elevation and it was blowing snow but it wasn’t sticking until the higher they went up. There walking and all of a sudden my dad see’s what looks like a large footprints . My dad is about 6’3” and he wore a size 12 hiking/hunting boot. He said that the footprint was about 16-18” inches long and 4-6” inches wide. The stride was very long to where my dad was out of his comfort zone he said if trying to mimic it. So they followed the footprints up the mountain til they got to a ledge that was about 5’ feet high and my dad said that whatever it was stepped up on the ledge like it was normal. Said there were no handprints to the sides of where you would normally pull yourself up. Dad had to pull himself up and then pull my mom up. He said they continued to follow them until they started back down the other side of the mountain and this is where the prints disappeared because this side of the mountain is nothing but rocks and very very steep. My dad said that he knows for a fact that there are some caves down there but doesn’t know where everyone of them are.

Now my dad said where they were it was simply impossible to be someone playing a joke because like I said earlier there wasn’t a lot of people living there then and still isn’t now. And this wasn’t the only time he had a experience. He had one more. And oh yeah my mom said she was so scared she couldn’t believe she didn’t pee on herself lol

And it’s funny how you mentioned it disgusting itself as a tree stump. As I had a experience just this past year in the same set of mountains as my dad where I was with my girlfriend hiking and where I had parked my car. And am not scared to say that it scared the shit out of me to the point where I grabbed my girlfriend and left! I’ll happily tell you about it if you’re interested? Thanks for sharing your experiences, I enjoy reading them

how old is bigfoot now? anyone ever find a bigfoot corpse or skeleton?

just want to point out altho we all believe the election was stolen, theres no way to validate information on the internet. So altho things feel right and we want to believe them they could easily be misleading to sow more division because other countries and people like antifa want to bring down our government. be cautious

just want to point out altho we all believe the election was stolen, theres no way to validate information on the internet. So altho things feel right and we want to believe them they could easily be misleading to sow more division because other countries and people like antifa want to bring down our government. be cautious
The part about 9/11 being explosives really blew my mind, because two planes did hit the towers ... Now I wonder what level of coridenation was used ?

Russians capture alien from craft apparently...
Maybe there is some juice material in this file Dump.
4faccf31291231fca4cd1dd840de9320.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Fact...The original Bigfoot story with national headlines in the south Florida Everglades was my friend and his business partner who owned a Airboat and Swamp Buggy tour business. They fabricated the whole story for marketing purposes, it worked beautifully. I've personally seen the ape suit and all the pictures of them putting on the suits and getting dropped off on the side of the roads at dusk so they could walk thru the swamp and be seen my motorists.

Last edited:
Yeah it makes very little sense that a large mammal such as Bigfoot would call the sticky heat of the Everglades home. If Bigfoot were to exist it would most likely be in the harsh cold such as Greenland, Canada, Siberia or even the Nordic regions.

Back