• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CIA releases BLACK VAULT - UFO files

Get Shredded!
Yeah it makes very little sense that a large mammal such as Bigfoot would call the sticky heat of the Everglades home. If Bigfoot were to exist it would most likely be in the harsh cold such as Greenland, Canada, Siberia or even the Nordic regions.

Yeah but do Apes live in the Artic?....no Tropical Jungle

Fact...The original Bigfoot story with national headlines in the south Florida Everglades was my friend and his business partner who owned a Airboat and Swamp Buggy tour business. They fabricated the whole story for marketing purposes, it worked beautifully. I've personally seen the ape suit and all the pictures of them putting on the suits and getting dropped off on the side of the roads at dusk so they could walk thru the swamp and be seen my motorists.
what about the yeti in the himalayas, that story is centuries old

Fact...The original Bigfoot story with national headlines in the south Florida Everglades was my friend and his business partner who owned a Airboat and Swamp Buggy tour business. They fabricated the whole story for marketing purposes, it worked beautifully. I've personally seen the ape suit and all the pictures of them putting on the suits and getting dropped off on the side of the roads at dusk so they could walk thru the swamp and be seen my motorists.
For sure hoax in goes on for the love of money. A guy was hit n killed by a car in Montana in a suit. Logic is a funny thing tho, it is inclusive not exclusive, like you can be athletic and smart ? It could be real and a hoax ?

I wonder if there are aliens, why during the black death in the dark ages, they didn't help us ? They could have spiked the water with antibiotics, or put some pesticides down against fleas ? See, if we are their property, why don't they take care of their property ? If they are indifferent, why do they hang out ? Certainly they are here ( if they exist ) for their own intrests ... That's the question that matters to us ?

I always have faith that time gets history right in the end. How about this report that Covid is man made biological weapon created by China ...?

Even stranger yet is they claim it's RNA has much more HIV sequence than SARS virus ?

I wonder if there are aliens, why during the black death in the dark ages, they didn't help us ? They could have spiked the water with antibiotics, or put some pesticides down against fleas ? See, if we are their property, why don't they take care of their property ? If they are indifferent, why do they hang out ? Certainly they are here ( if they exist ) for their own intrests ... That's the question that matters to us ?
when you watch nature shows and see animals too close to the water and then a croc sneaking up, do you think man the should warn that poor zebra about to get eaten, that how aliens feel, they told me

when you watch nature shows and see animals too close to the water and then a croc sneaking up, do you think man the should warn that poor zebra about to get eaten, that how aliens feel, they told me

So we are inconsequential, and not their focus, but they hang out ? We need to find " purpose " ...

So we are inconsequential, and not their focus, but they hang out ? We need to find " purpose " ...

Our purpose was to mine gold for the annunaki. That’s why all the gold the US collected from various other countries up and disappeared. They got all they could. They moved on.

we are not alone yet we are alone too. What a conundrum eh? Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah but do Apes live in the Artic?....no Tropical Jungle

For some reason I always imagine Bigfoot as long haired. But you make a valid argument.. touché bruh

Our purpose was to mine gold for the annunaki. That’s why all the gold the US collected from various other countries up and disappeared. They got all they could. They moved on.

fuck dude you beat me to it, this is why we trade off gold with paper and gold is kept at fort knox under guard, those in power will sell us off and trade gold for their lives like good minions

yeti is abominable snowman at least thats the story, you seen those russian campers that were ripped apart arms torn out of sockets

yeah dude. I’ve studied that case on my own for years. Truly strange. They could explain severe hypothermia for why they disrobed and fled their tents but can’t even begin to explain how the ended up being torn to shreds like they were. I’ve heard military testing, aliens, yeti, local tribes.... crazy good story.

fuck dude you beat me to it, this is why we trade off gold with paper and gold is kept at fort knox under guard, those in power will sell us off and trade gold for their lives like good minions

That makes me think of the fact that 2 things have not been audited in 50 years. First is the oil fields of Arabia - no one really knows when it runs dry. And the second is Fort Knox - the same thing, no one knows if it has run dry ?

MK I’m wondering what your thoughts are of how we humans got here in the first place. Taking religion out of the equation. What’s your second best guess. For anyone else too if you can answer it seriously. This is always one of my favs because once religion is taken out there’s really only a few good guesses IMO.

MK I’m wondering what your thoughts are of how we humans got here in the first place. Taking religion out of the equation. What’s your second best guess. For anyone else too if you can answer it seriously. This is always one of my favs because once religion is taken out there’s really only a few good guesses IMO.

we’re a hybrid science experiment built by design for labor purposes. Jobs done. Fuck em, fend for yourself.

but God still created all.

and promises us eternal glory when we accept Gods glory.

we’re a hybrid science experiment built by design for labor purposes. Jobs done. Fuck em, fend for yourself.

but God still created all.

and promises us eternal glory when we accept Gods glory.

I have never had a problem with darwinism. I assume God has many tools in his toolbelt ? Evolution may only be his tool ? Even if we are a genetic hybrid of spacefarers, all things work to the glory of God. Yes, taking religion out of the picture, I would definitely think we were created by some entity seeding the universe ...

Get Shredded!
I gotta say thank you to all that brought something to Wesley’s post here. I have always and will always believe there is way more going on here than we are able to even come close to understanding. Unfortunately when it comes to UFOs unless one actually crashes in some major populated area where denial is impossible we will go through our lifetime not knowing didley shit especially with religion still embedded in many of us as fact. It’s slowly being bred out but we won’t see it. I gotta say Cowboy you’ve lived a very rich life. I as well as many others would give our left but to see a TR3b up close and personal. Gotta admit I’m jealous. One experiment I use to do in highschool since a grew up on a farm where on a clear night you can literally see the entire sky uninstructed. Use to set up the old video camera at a portion of the sky and let it record all night. More times than not there we’re GLARINGLY obvious ODD craft moving in non straight lines and were also obviously not airplanes. That also got me to digging up ufo info. I don’t believe everything I have. I’m not stupid. But they’re a lot of stuff that cannot be argued. It just can’t. Thanks again to everyone. I’ve had some downtime and this has really kept me busy.
That is an excellent experiment. If your a sky watcher, you have seen space stations, and satellites cross the night , and maybe things we can't explain. ?

some of the same stories from the bible torah and karon are in the sumerian text thousands of years before christ, they invented math and beer. according to the texts sumerians were a race created to be slaves for the annunaki, they mined gold. The story of sodom and gomorrah from the bible is similar in the texts, in the bible god sent 2 angels to town to tell people to stop sinning and when they did not they saved a family that was good people and then god burned the city. Sumerian text says the annunaki came back and saw that the people were emulating their technology and came close to developing a portal or spacecraft ( dont remember ) so they destroyed them. They first sent ambassadors to rescue the half bread people they created that the had more respect for and often put them in positions of power

To muddy the waters even more, the US Government contracts substantial R&D dollars to aerospace & defense firms to explore new technologies in places like Area 51. Totally unorthodox products are explored there ... and who knows if we've built everything there or not (e.g., intercepted and research there). Just look at some of the odd aircraft that's been prototyped over the years (that we know about).
Are these things ours ? Like from any nation on our planet ? Even to leave our solar system we would need faster than light travel. At that point you would have created a form of time machine ? It would seem to me you need two technologys, zero point energy, and a sort of defacto time machine, so I'm skeptical these things are from Earth. ?

Anyone believe the whole skinwalker ranch thing, that ufos, aliens, demon's, and bigfoot are just entities that can jump through portals of dimensions ? That is even harder to wrap my mind around ?

Anyone believe the whole skinwalker ranch thing, that ufos, aliens, demon's, and bigfoot are just entities that can jump through portals of dimensions ? That is even harder to wrap my mind around ?
I was hoping history or nat geo would do another series that was a good show

I have never had a problem with darwinism. I assume God has many tools in his toolbelt ? Evolution may only be his tool ? Even if we are a genetic hybrid of spacefarers, all things work to the glory of God. Yes, taking religion out of the picture, I would definitely think we were created by some entity seeding the universe ...

exactly. That entity is what we refer to when we say God. It’s all in the book bro.

some of the same stories from the bible torah and karon are in the sumerian text thousands of years before christ, they invented math and beer. according to the texts sumerians were a race created to be slaves for the annunaki, they mined gold. The story of sodom and gomorrah from the bible is similar in the texts, in the bible god sent 2 angels to town to tell people to stop sinning and when they did not they saved a family that was good people and then god burned the city. Sumerian text says the annunaki came back and saw that the people were emulating their technology and came close to developing a portal or spacecraft ( dont remember ) so they destroyed them. They first sent ambassadors to rescue the half bread people they created that the had more respect for and often put them in positions of power

It was written in the pages for a reason , exactly.

I didn't watch skinwalker ranch...the previews failed to capture my interest. I will say...I have a theory that all bigfoot/ufo/etc are potentially time/space anomalies that allow us to briefly witness and perhaps interact to some degree with said anomalies. Brief windows if you will, in to the past and future. Pretty sure I posted about this here once upon a time.

"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

How To Leave The Planet
1. Phone NASA. Their phone number is (713) 483-3111. Explain that it’s very important that you get away as soon as possible.
2. If they do not cooperate, phone any friend you may have in the White House—(202) 456-1414—to have a word on your behalf with the guys at NASA.
3. If you don’t have any friends in the White House, phone the Kremlin (ask the overseas operator for 0107-095-295-9051). They don’t have any friends there either (at least, none to speak of), but they do seem to have a little influence, so you may as well try.
4. If that also fails, phone the Pope for guidance. His telephone number is 011-39-6-6982, and I gather his switchboard is infallible.
5. If all these attempts fail, flag down a passing flying saucer and explain that it’s vitally important that you get away before your phone bill arrives.

Science has discovered that both light and water have " memory ". I have always believed ghosts are essentially memories ascribed to a " place " ?

Back