• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CIA releases BLACK VAULT - UFO files

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First I dont trust the CIA. Second I think that UFO's are high tech Govt aircraft and nothing more. Third I find this very ironic that Trump was about to declassify a bunch of Intel and then the CIA jumps the gun to beat him to the punch (disinfo maybe)

Anyways here you go...

[h=1]CIA Releases "Black Vault" UFO Files[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cia-releases-black-vault-ufo-files

[h=1]IA Releases "Black Vault" UFO Files[/h]
picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

Tuesday, Jan 12, 2021 - 15:21
The CIA has released a large cache of files involving unidentified flying objects (UFOs), also known as unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) following a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request by podcaster John Greenwald Jr.
black%20vault.jpg

Greenwald operates a website called the "Black Vault," where he has made the files available in searchable PDF format.
Recommended Videos

The release comes less than six months before the government's official UFO report which was inserted into the COVID-19 omnibus bill, and includes reports that date back to the 1980s, according to Greenwald - who scanned everything by hand in order to create searchable PDFs.
"Around 20 years ago, I had fought for years to get additional UFO records released from the CIA," he told Motherboard in an email. "It was like pulling teeth! I went around and around with them to try and do so, finally achieving it. I received a large box, of a couple thousand pages, and I had to scan them in one page at a time."
According to a blog announcing the archive, the CIA created a CD-ROM containing previously released records as well as those the Black Vault was attempting to unseal. To ensure the Black Vault has as complete a record of CIA documents as possible available, it purchased this CD-ROM in mid-2020.
The Black Vault blog notes that the CIA claims that this represents all its documents on the file, but there may be no way to verify that and other documents may be out there. -Vice
"Researchers and curious minds alike prefer simplicity and accessibility when they look at data dumps such as these," said Greenwald, adding: "The CIA has made it INCREDIBLY difficult to use their records in a reasonable manner. They offer a format that is very outdated (multi page .tif) and offer text file outputs, largely unusable, that I think they intend to have people use as a “search” tool. In my opinion, this outdated format makes it very difficult for people to see the documents, and use them, for any research purpose."
Via the Black Vault:
Originally, the CIA would only release about 1,000 pages that had been previously disclosed after a FOIA court case in the 1980s. They never addressed the records that were dated in the years after the case.
The Black Vault spent years fighting for them, and many were released in the late 1990s. However, over time, the CIA made a CD-ROM collection of UFO documents, which encompassed the original records, along with the ones that took years to fight for.
In an effort to make sure The Black Vault stayed up to date, in mid 2020, this CD-ROM was purchased to have one particular data dump available for all users of The Black Vault. You will find this below for download in its original state, along with a converted/searchable .pdf format. (Although the CIA claims this is their “entire” collection, there may be no way to entirely verify that. Research by The Black Vault will continue to see if there are additional documents still uncovered within the CIA’s holdings.)

Trump signed a EO last night for these to be released within 180 days.

While it is interesting, if not exciting, I think this will probably just be "tip of the iceberg" stuff. They will keep they really good stuff buried. It will probably give a few knowing people some info and leads though.

There is a show/documentary they released on Netflix that is supposed to be the most extensive with military, pilots , astronauts , etc W footage and recordings. I can’t remember the name but they have senator of NV and some others.

Max

I've always thought the same way about the CIA and about UFOs as you Mr Tonic....

Thank you Wes! This is a subject that interests me ALOT for several personal reasons. I am surprised by your comments though. Well one. To say all the UFOs seen are ours is a very naive comment if you really study this subject. Some like the Black Triangles absolutely correct. That’s basically common knowledge but all UFO’s? Lol Not even close.

Has anyone skimmed thru any of these docs n found anything worth seeing.?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Thank you Wes! This is a subject that interests me ALOT for several personal reasons. I am surprised by your comments though. Well one. To say all the UFOs seen are ours is a very naive comment if you really study this subject. Some like the Black Triangles absolutely correct. That’s basically common knowledge but all UFO’s? Lol Not even close.

Educate me sir. This is not a topic I'm extremely familiar with.

I'm open ears🙏🙏😁

Educate me sir. This is not a topic I'm extremely familiar with.

I'm open ears

Cmon Wes you know I gotta ton of respect for ya. Don’t give me the “Sir” answer. I wasn’t taking a shot at ya. I’m just saying if your really interested the info is out there. I’ll just warn you your not gonna like some of what you learn that is true. Just gotta accept it. If you think GOD put you here there’s no use me even wasting my time.

Cmon Wes you know I gotta ton of respect for ya. Don’t give me the “Sir” answer. I wasn’t taking a shot at ya.

I didn't think you were, and I was simply showing respect by saying sir :) :) Nothing else intended here. My answer is genuine, that is what the very little education I have on the topic leads me to believe and I am happy to see what you have, so that I can make an educated decision on the topic.

IML Gear Cream!
First I dont trust the CIA. Second I think that UFO's are high tech Govt aircraft and nothing more. Third I find this very ironic that Trump was about to declassify a bunch of Intel and then the CIA jumps the gun to beat him to the punch (disinfo maybe)

I believe UFO's are real, watched a few shows on them and I am convinced. :)

Could be a natural phenomenon tho
298bc6ee39a0063c603ba7ade4256794.jpg

I didn't think you were, and I was simply showing respect by saying sir :) :) Nothing else intended here. My answer is genuine, that is what the very little education I have on the topic leads me to believe and I am happy to see what you have, so that I can make an educated decision on the topic.

Well your gonna get the short version now. Sorry. I wrote you a nice big informative response and I lost all power erasing all my hard work. Sorry for my response about Sir. I’m getting to that age that it kinda means old too. Lol So anyway bud over the past 20+ years this UFO thing was my obsession. I personally collected 1000’s of real documents from very very credible sources. Mostly military, abductees, and people that were in the know. Don’t get me wrong. There is a ton of bullshit info on the web but if you dig deep enough you will find some truths. As I said before some of the truths many people cannot handle because they are conditioned to believe only what they were taught and cannot open their minds to shit that makes much more sense than one imaginary guy in the sky. One of the more interesting papers I have was written by a human alien interpreter that was trained and used whenever our “Gods” would stop by for a visit with our government. He basically sat in on every visit for almost 20 years. Wesley all my papers are in our attic BUT I believe I’ll be moving soon due to my last medical thing and financies so I’ll be happy to copy and send you all the info I have when that happens. Some of it will absolutely blow your mind. I can promise you that. Also just so understand why this subject is so important to me is I too saw a UFO about 25 years ago. I consider myself to have above average intelligence and there was no way it was a modern craft or even one 20 years in the future which is where everyone says our military stays ahead of the public at. Mrs AR were fucking in our vehicle on a back road and it scared us so bad I ended up crashing into a telephone pole. I’m not at embarrassed to admit it at all. We know what we saw. Lmk bud and the info will be at your door soon as we start moving.

Has anyone skimmed thru any of these docs n found anything worth seeing.?

I haven’t looked yet but if it’s anything like they released before it’s a joke. They only let us see the bullshit papers about UFOs and the papers that are somewhat revealing they black out so much nothing really makes sense. It’s a bummer for sure!!

All I got out of that story. I'm down to see the evidence though.

Well bro I don’t believe any of that was meant for you to get. It was a response to Wesley. I don’t understand why you basically felt the need to come at me sideways and I’m not being a dick but I honestly could care fucking less what you got out of it. I offered my info to Wes because I have spoken to him many times and I know what he posts isn’t total bull shit. If he says he’s interested then he is. Also if you think I’m heading up in my attic and digging out anything to show you that now will NEVER fucking happen either. You gotta give respect to earn it. Next time just don’t read my responses if they aren’t up to your standards.

Also just to add Multislackings response is exactly why I don’t say much anymore about the subject. No matter what whenever you try and have a conversation with anyone on this particular subject there’s always at least one person that whats to discredit. Makes you wonder why really. I can’t think of another subject other than politics that brings that response out of a lot of people. Not sure if it’s the “God” thing or maybe people are scared to think we aren’t the center of everything but it’s almost bizarre to me at this point.

Well bro I don’t believe any of that was meant for you to get. It was a response to Wesley. I don’t understand why you basically felt the need to come at me sideways and I’m not being a dick but I honestly could care fucking less what you got out of it. I offered my info to Wes because I have spoken to him many times and I know what he posts isn’t total bull shit. If he says he’s interested then he is. Also if you think I’m heading up in my attic and digging out anything to show you that now will NEVER fucking happen either. You gotta give respect to earn it. Next time just don’t read my responses if they aren’t up to your standards.

Apologies man. I like and respect your posts that I've seen. That part of the story just struck me as funny...I figured you had included it for the comic element. My mistake.

Edit to add: Zero discredit was intended.

Last edited:
Apologies man. I like and respect your posts that I've seen. That part of the story just struck me as funny...I figured you had included it for the comic element. My mistake.

Edit to add: Zero discredit was intended.

Yeah my apologies as well man. It’s one of those responses that I regret because regardless you didn’t deserve that. That’s my bad. No excuse it’s been a rough month for me and I just took it out on you. Again sorry

To muddy the waters even more, the US Government contracts substantial R&D dollars to aerospace & defense firms to explore new technologies in places like Area 51. Totally unorthodox products are explored there ... and who knows if we've built everything there or not (e.g., intercepted and research there). Just look at some of the odd aircraft that's been prototyped over the years (that we know about).

Get Shredded!
Thoughts/opinions on hanger 18...

Thanks everyone for ur time and input.

Ar-15 I'm up to see anything u have w an open mind..

My very own mother claims to have seen one and sure enough there were like 3-4 other reports on the same day.and time frame as hers.

I dont know what to think but I will keep an open mind, I pride that much.

Yeah my apologies as well man. It’s one of those responses that I regret because regardless you didn’t deserve that. That’s my bad. No excuse it’s been a rough month for me and I just took it out on you. Again sorry

No problem. I feel ya. I deal with crappy days with my humor. The days I'm the funniest (or attempting to be) are probably my crappiest days. My batting average is pretty good, but I still strike out sometimes. Hope things start looking up for you and yours.

My true bigfoot story

In Ohio is the Wayne national forest. We ride dirt bikes down there and it's a huge forest. Camping riding, and drinking, it's a blast. 2012 my buddy Jay asks me to go riding. Now J is about 350#s, and throws tires all day long for a living. It was one week before deer season, so like Oct 21st. It was cold for sure, with chance of rain, but I agreed. Driving in a 10 mile dirt road, there was not one other person there but us. Well we rode all day not seeing another soul.

That night we had a huge bonfire, good dinner, and a couple cold snacks. It had started to rain abit, and it was dark that night. My buddy J gets up to take a piss, and he comes back white as a ghost. He was really upset and starts packing up. I had to drag it out of him, but he says there's a " dude " out there fucking with him. Dude I say ? Yep it was " somebody " he tells me. So, I'm like wait, it would have to be the crazyest navy seal who ever walked ? We get flashlights and start looking around camp at the woods, when it seems like pebbles start hitting all around us. I have never seen J afraid of anything before, but he is upset and goes back to packing up. By now it's after midnight, with a long drive, so I talk him into staying ( only because I never saw the dude ). J goes and locks himself in the trailer, and maybe it was my imagination, but that was the longest night ever, with rocks being thrown, shadows in the trees, and a strange murmuring from all directions ...

So, I've never seen a UFO either ,but this world has much to understand. Mathmatically they say others are out there, and that may be true ? J and I have never spoken about that night, and this is the first time I have ever told my story only because no one knows who I am on this forum ?

I slapped Big Foot

- - - Updated - - -

However , I did see an angel one time. A real one.

Bonobo chimpanzees, and giant squid come to mind, as just discovered in the last few years ... This universe has many mysteries left to tell.

Anthropologist say Neanderthal, Denisovian, Floriensa, and humans walked this earth at the same time ? Sounds like LOTR, with hobbits, orcs, elves, and humans ...

In Ohio is the Wayne national forest. We ride dirt bikes down there and it's a huge forest. Camping riding, and drinking, it's a blast. 2012 my buddy Jay asks me to go riding. Now J is about 350#s, and throws tires all day long for a living. It was one week before deer season, so like Oct 21st. It was cold for sure, with chance of rain, but I agreed. Driving in a 10 mile dirt road, there was not one other person there but us. Well we rode all day not seeing another soul.

That night we had a huge bonfire, good dinner, and a couple cold snacks. It had started to rain abit, and it was dark that night. My buddy J gets up to take a piss, and he comes back white as a ghost. He was really upset and starts packing up. I had to drag it out of him, but he says there's a " dude " out there fucking with him. Dude I say ? Yep it was " somebody " he tells me. So, I'm like wait, it would have to be the crazyest navy seal who ever walked ? We get flashlights and start looking around camp at the woods, when it seems like pebbles start hitting all around us. I have never seen J afraid of anything before, but he is upset and goes back to packing up. By now it's after midnight, with a long drive, so I talk him into staying ( only because I never saw the dude ). J goes and locks himself in the trailer, and maybe it was my imagination, but that was the longest night ever, with rocks being thrown, shadows in the trees, and a strange murmuring from all directions ...

So, I've never seen a UFO either ,but this world has much to understand. Mathmatically they say others are out there, and that may be true ? J and I have never spoken about that night, and this is the first time I have ever told my story only because no one knows who I am on this forum ?

Cool story man. I listen to Bigfoot podcasts at work and people are always saying they throw rocks. It’s an interesting topic just like ufos.

Well your gonna get the short version now. Sorry. I wrote you a nice big informative response and I lost all power erasing all my hard work. Sorry for my response about Sir. I’m getting to that age that it kinda means old too. Lol So anyway bud over the past 20+ years this UFO thing was my obsession. I personally collected 1000’s of real documents from very very credible sources. Mostly military, abductees, and people that were in the know. Don’t get me wrong. There is a ton of bullshit info on the web but if you dig deep enough you will find some truths. As I said before some of the truths many people cannot handle because they are conditioned to believe only what they were taught and cannot open their minds to shit that makes much more sense than one imaginary guy in the sky. One of the more interesting papers I have was written by a human alien interpreter that was trained and used whenever our “Gods” would stop by for a visit with our government. He basically sat in on every visit for almost 20 years. Wesley all my papers are in our attic BUT I believe I’ll be moving soon due to my last medical thing and financies so I’ll be happy to copy and send you all the info I have when that happens. Some of it will absolutely blow your mind. I can promise you that. Also just so understand why this subject is so important to me is I too saw a UFO about 25 years ago. I consider myself to have above average intelligence and there was no way it was a modern craft or even one 20 years in the future which is where everyone says our military stays ahead of the public at. Mrs AR were fucking in our vehicle on a back road and it scared us so bad I ended up crashing into a telephone pole. I’m not at embarrassed to admit it at all. We know what we saw. Lmk bud and the info will be at your door soon as we start moving.

I have not seen a UFO, I did see a TR3B though. I could see many mistaking it for a UFO. Silent, they spin(or at least it appeared to, triangle shaped). I had a girlfriend(the crazy Puerto Rican one that beat herself) and her father was in the airforce but divorced and moved back to PR but her mom stayed and got remarried. They lived just outside of Wright Patterson air force base. I have seen a Sasquatch though, and had a non visible interaction when I was a 10 year old. Basically, I do not doubt the existence of aliens. I am unsure where they come from. I was always enamored with Admiral Byrd's tale of going to the Artic and finding another civilization. One more advanced than our own. It is weird how they do not let planes fly over that area, and pictures are obviously touched up to hide something. Another thing that bothers me is maybe "Eden" was Mars or Venus. Technically we as humans ado not fit in on this planet. Our circadian rhythm is designed for less than 24 hours. If you get into genetics it appears that ours was "tampered with".

Back