• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cash app

Ladysman1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wondering if anyone here has been having issues sending bitcoin? Looks like my account was deleted for (violating terms)

Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if anyone here has been having issues sending bitcoin? Looks like my account was deleted for (violating terms)

Anyone else have this issue?

Yes . I have heard they deem certain purchase sketchy and then bam you. You can print out a chinese receipt for something and screen shot that you buy lots of overseas products : and put in for a reinstatement/review.

Max

They closed my account also. I don't recommend CashApp to anyone.

If you're using cashapp don't make your purchases using the cashapp wallet.
Get an external wallet and send the bitcoins to yourself 1st.

I’m just very confused at using bitcoin. It was super easy sending it on cash app. Now I don’t know what to do about it.

Yes . I have heard they deem certain purchase sketchy and then bam you. You can print out a chinese receipt for something and screen shot that you buy lots of overseas products : and put in for a reinstatement/review.

Max

U got any ideas on pictures of Chinese receipts? No clue what they look like

I’m just very confused at using bitcoin. It was super easy sending it on cash app. Now I don’t know what to do about it.

Easy yes, but you can be flagged depending on who you're sending BTC to.

It's very easy to use another wallet. coinoimi or electrum wallet just to name a few.
It's an extra step that might cost you a few more dollars but could help from getting your accounts flagged.

Last edited:
That's the best bet to CYA.

Buy through cash app, send to blockchain

Always use 2 wallets . Hard to track final place as well

This right here. This actually goes for any app where you buy bitcoin. Get a person wallet at blockchain. Buy bitcoin. Send it to blockchain. Then send it to whoever

In PayPal ??

Yes but the bad thing is you cannot move the coin you purchase via PP to an external wallet...at least not yet.

Get Shredded!
Yea just confirmed, Paypal only good for buying and selling crypto atm. Can't purchase or send to other wallets yet.

It’s not Avon on mine lol

Back