• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bullseye’s log

Update I have surgery scheduled for September 13 on my rotator and labrum ligament so it will he short workouts with legs ,one a workouts

Update I got the best orthopedic surgeon in his group he’s the surgeon for the Ole Miss Rebels and I’m ready to do this !! I’ll
Keep y’all updated after my surgery on Monday

Update I got the best orthopedic surgeon in his group he’s the surgeon for the Ole Miss Rebels and I’m ready to do this !! I’ll
Keep y’all updated after my surgery on Monday

Sending you Best Wishes & a speedy recovery !
Be well , my friend .

Max

My my new stash! ,when my doctors clear me to start going back to the gym snd working out I’ll look forward to wearing these new jems!!! Ordered these bad boys back in May and I just recieved them yesterday!!! What y’all think??
6a604c13925169c70028e9c7fe3418c7.jpg

My my new stash! ,when my doctors clear me to start going back to the gym snd working out I’ll look forward to wearing these new jems!!! Ordered these bad boys back in May and I just recieved them yesterday!!! What y’all think??

Love Otomix. Have a pair in Blue, Black, and Red. I wear them everyday I train, even Chest day. They feel like slippers, very comfortable.

Man these was back ordered since May inhad about forgot I ordered them lol!! Infamy wait to use them

Very slow shipping with everything from their site, but well worth it. Last time I bought a pair I did the package deal with the gym bag and sandals, still use them all. You actually reminded me I wanted to get my wife the pink ones. Maybe I’ll get another pair myself too lol

Very slow shipping with everything from their site, but well worth it. Last time I bought a pair I did the package deal with the gym bag and sandals, still use them all. You actually reminded me I wanted to get my wife the pink ones. Maybe I’ll get another pair myself too lol

Get ready to wait lol!!

Finally the Otomix !! Bad ass Blue! Perfect! I bet your chomping at the bit!

Max
Great Shoes

I‘ ve never heard of Otomix! I like my pumas because they are extremely comfortable and not to high priced. They wear and feel like slippers. If I had a new pair and couldn’t work out I’d just wear them around the house.

IML Gear Cream!
By the way bro, where are you on your recover. Keeping pain at bay? PT days were the worst for me, I could usually do with out pain meds till then. Take care and you be back in no time.

Finally the Otomix !! Bad ass Blue! Perfect! I bet your chomping at the bit!

Max
Great Shoes

Man i can’t wait to try them out !!!! Juzt counting counting down the days till I Csn put them to good use lol!!’ !!! Juzt another tool for me to look forward to!!! Thanks max!!

I‘ ve never heard of Otomix! I like my pumas because they are extremely comfortable and not to high priced. They wear and feel like slippers. If I had a new pair and couldn’t work out I’d just wear them around the house.

Yes mam they are cool and look like Pumas!!! I can wait to wear them in the gym this gives me something to look forwards to,I think I’ll vacuum the house wearing them lmao

By the way bro, where are you on your recover. Keeping pain at bay? PT days were the worst for me, I could usually do with out pain meds till then. Take care and you be back in no time.

Hey bud I got through with PT 2 weeks ago and I see my surgeon December the 2nd amd I’m hoping he allows fi to go back and start lifting really light weights ,I’m still in some dull pain but it’s manageable ya know thanks for asking

Hey bud I got through with PT 2 weeks ago and I see my surgeon December the 2nd amd I’m hoping he allows fi to go back and start lifting really light weights ,I’m still in some dull pain but it’s manageable ya know thanks for asking

Hen I was released after my shoulder surgery they said I could only lift 5 lbs each arm so I would do course and stuff with 5lb weights and do 50-100 reps. Just be sure to listen to your body. Pain is not good. Pumps are great because increasing the blood flow also increases healing.
4cdff968605c94fd1b13829411949a5b.jpg

These are the pumas I use.
Good Luke brother. Keep us informed.

Yes mam they are cool and look like Pumas!!! I can wait to wear them in the gym this gives me something to look forwards to,I think I’ll vacuum the house wearing them lmao

I am a Puma and Onitsuka Tiger Fan of their colored flat sneakers. I often wear Chuck’s and Vans but they last about a month at most. Lol. I do have Reebok Legacy 2 Squat & Deadlift Powerlifting shoes which are great but, very heavy and I only use when I am doing powerlifting or 5x5 or less . I always have my Brooks Or Reebok treadmill/cardio shoes! I will for sure get some Otomix shoes but (I’ll make sure they are in stock) . Pops said they are great shoes an can last a while!

Max

Get it !

Max

Back