• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sten

big_rich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been interested in sten since the homie sherk told me it's his favorite compound. Havnt pulled the trigger on any yet but am curious for some reviews on the compound from the ppl that have ran it. What did you dose it at, sides and effects..

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

used several times ... love it

starts with 50 mg / ed and increases.

only side encountered, a bit of anxiety the first time I used it. it did not last long, only at the beginning but it is still to be reported.
Also for this reason it is better to start with lower dosages and then increase.

Everything else is positive.
Pump, vascularity, fullness (a lot)

Try it, you won't regret it

Good look bro deff need to give it a go. All these new blends look solid also.

Its awesome i tried it last yr per visions recommendation...no issues but did low dose..

What's the difference in sten and m-sten?

Its awesome i tried it last yr per visions recommendation...no issues but did low dose..
How long did you run it and what was your dose schedule.

I did 50mg eod for about 8 wks..

Last edited:
I've been interested in sten since the homie sherk told me it's his favorite compound. Havnt pulled the trigger on any yet but am curious for some reviews on the compound from the ppl that have ran it. What did you dose it at, sides and effects..

Start at 50mg ed. You probably won’t need to go up as it’s more of an addition for aesthetics and synergy to a cycle. It doesn’t build mass. It gave me a good sense of well being along with everything else Phil had mentioned. I have a couple vials I can send you since you the homie

Start at 50mg ed. You probably won’t need to go up as it’s more of an addition for aesthetics and synergy to a cycle. It doesn’t build mass. It gave me a good sense of well being along with everything else Phil had mentioned. I have a couple vials I can send you since you the homie
Your the man. Gotta get back nasty ripped again..

Back