• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thank You Basicstero and Monster Labs

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First you saved me. Now my younger brother is saved. Your products have worked for me. This is not about promotion but a sincere thank you. I saw many of the same issues I was having when I started this game back in April 2020. I took his wife to the side and she told me she was really worried. I told her about low test and how it effects men. She was willing to let me introduce it to him a tad bit before thanks giving. I stopped up today to get him a bottle of "vitamins" and I talked to her. I asked "are you happy". She literally had tears start coming down her face, but was laughing. She said I am more than happy. He is like he was when we were best friends before we got together. Then she said"and the sex has never been better". She is not the type to even bring that up, but damn you could tell my lil bro was pounding that pussy into satisfaction...lol So thanks guys!!!

That is a really positive thing that came out of the situation. Good on ya!

Max

This is an excellent thread. Blasting for life! Lol

Back