Having an issue with Monster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    New York
    Age
    34
    Posts
    16

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Having an issue with Monster

    Yes I understand this is my FIRST post. This isn't fake.. I'm from IMF, my username there is Junkboxer if you want to sniff me out. I switched to this forum because its like talking to a wall at IMF, nobody is there anymore. Much more traffic and information here...

    So I posted the following on 12/29/20 over at IMF:
    "Hi guys, I have been going back and forth between Monsters email and TripleT however it looks like TripleT hasn't logged on in a while. I may move to Anabolic Steroid Forums however I don't want to make this my first post there, they will think I'm spamming.

    A few weeks ago I ordered TestE300, MastE200, Proviron and Dianabol. The order was split into 2 shipments, that's fine, however I still have missing items and a concern.

    The 1st delivery contained the MastE200 and Proviron (yellow tabs)
    the 2nd delivery contained the TestE300
    No third delivery of the Dianabol

    My issues: After contacting monster they claimed the dianabol shipped with the testosterone. It did not. In addition I have some concerns about the 25mg yellow tabs of proviron; I feel nothing. Within 2 days of taking proviron (frankly at any dose) my goes libido into insane hyperdrive. I've had no response since I started taking this batch. Is anyone else having this issue?"

    So since then I still haven't heard from TripleT (their rep over on IMF) however Monster has been relatively communicative via email. Their latest was response to me was that they would ship out another order of Dbol. That was Janurary 3rd and still nothing. Due to the issues with shipments and the back-and-forth with my order I was hoping for a tracking number.

    Overall I'm worried about doing business with Monster as their latest Proviron (orange/yellow tabs and no sheen to the tablets...they crumbled apart with little effort) whereas I just ordered Proviron from Ace and my libido shot through the roof in the usual 2 days it takes for me. Combined with the confusion about my latest order I am reluctant to move forward with them. I've been ordering from them for a couple of years, had a great rapport with their rep and loved the products so I'm hoping to to proved wrong somehow. Can anyone relate to this?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Sixshot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    917

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    341
    Thanked in
    189 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer1 View Post
    Yes I understand this is my FIRST post. This isn't fake.. I'm from IMF, my username there is Junkboxer if you want to sniff me out. I switched to this forum because its like talking to a wall at IMF, nobody is there anymore. Much more traffic and information here...

    So I posted the following on 12/29/20 over at IMF:
    "Hi guys, I have been going back and forth between Monsters email and TripleT however it looks like TripleT hasn't logged on in a while. I may move to Anabolic Steroid Forums however I don't want to make this my first post there, they will think I'm spamming.

    A few weeks ago I ordered TestE300, MastE200, Proviron and Dianabol. The order was split into 2 shipments, that's fine, however I still have missing items and a concern.

    The 1st delivery contained the MastE200 and Proviron (yellow tabs)
    the 2nd delivery contained the TestE300
    No third delivery of the Dianabol

    My issues: After contacting monster they claimed the dianabol shipped with the testosterone. It did not. In addition I have some concerns about the 25mg yellow tabs of proviron; I feel nothing. Within 2 days of taking proviron (frankly at any dose) my goes libido into insane hyperdrive. I've had no response since I started taking this batch. Is anyone else having this issue?"

    So since then I still haven't heard from TripleT (their rep over on IMF) however Monster has been relatively communicative via email. Their latest was response to me was that they would ship out another order of Dbol. That was Janurary 3rd and still nothing. Due to the issues with shipments and the back-and-forth with my order I was hoping for a tracking number.

    Overall I'm worried about doing business with Monster as their latest Proviron (orange/yellow tabs and no sheen to the tablets...they crumbled apart with little effort) whereas I just ordered Proviron from Ace and my libido shot through the roof in the usual 2 days it takes for me. Combined with the confusion about my latest order I am reluctant to move forward with them. I've been ordering from them for a couple of years, had a great rapport with their rep and loved the products so I'm hoping to to proved wrong somehow. Can anyone relate to this?


    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,006

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,340
    Thanked in
    950 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Please PM me your order number. Ill make sure you get what you paid for.

    As far as the Proviron ,i have never had that happen to me (noticed libido increase) , but im sure we can send you replacements of the new batch.

    Theres still rules that need to be followed on each board , so take a look at the rules please.
    I wont edit or erase your post , seems legit.

    Ill wait for your message and we can go from there.

    Btw , TripleOT is still around. He is just superbusy with personal life , so please give him time , he will comeback soon ..
    Last edited by GGG; 01-11-2021 at 02:57 PM.
    Monster labs representative
    GGG10 = 10% discount mymonsterlabs.com
    Www.monster-gear.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,622

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,637
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,451
    Thanked in
    4,451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Having an issue with monster on ASF is like having a non issue with monster at ASF. Welcome to the board that gets all the traffic.


    dear ASF, you’re welcome. My pleasure.

    now for your regularly scheduled program....

    3ot, 3G, and heavy hitter will get ya through broseph.

    again... welcome to ASF. The best fuckin juice box on the interwebz

  5. #5
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    New York
    Age
    34
    Posts
    16

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Please PM me your order number. Ill make sure you get what you paid for.

    As far as the Proviron ,i have never had that happen to me (noticed libido increase) , but im sure we can send you replacements of the new batch.

    Theres still rules that need to be followed on each board , so take a look at the rules please.
    I wont edit or erase your post , seems legit.

    Ill wait for your message and we can go from there.

    Btw , TripleOT is still around. He is just superbusy with personal life , so please give him time , he will comeback soon ..
    I appreciate you taking me seriously. I'd even be willing to send the proviron back so you know I'm not messing around. I'll PM you (do I need a certain post count to do that?). In defense of Monster ive used them for a long time and they never let me down. This was the first order I ever had an issue with.

    Also its extremely refreshing to get 3 responses in a day lol. Thats unheard of at IMF. What happend to their board? It used to be pretty busy. Happy to be here.

    I'll keep this updated with whatever happens.

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,006

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,340
    Thanked in
    950 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer1 View Post
    I appreciate you taking me seriously. I'd even be willing to send the proviron back so you know I'm not messing around. I'll PM you (do I need a certain post count to do that?). In defense of Monster ive used them for a long time and they never let me down. This was the first order I ever had an issue with.

    Also its extremely refreshing to get 3 responses in a day lol. Thats unheard of at IMF. What happend to their board? It used to be pretty busy. Happy to be here.

    I'll keep this updated with whatever happens.
    Welcome to ASF .

    You need 10 posts in order to send PMs.

    We will send you whatever is missing and replace the Proviron with the new batch .

    So get your post count up and PM me your order number brother.
    Monster labs representative
    GGG10 = 10% discount mymonsterlabs.com
    Www.monster-gear.com

  7. #7
    Member
    PIPSUX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    34

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    -983731

    Monster had very delayed shipping in December.
    But customer service communicated with me well and I got everything I ordered. Monster has never let me down.
    I still don't trust their fake ass looking pills tho 😂
    EXERCISING WOULD BE MUCH MORE REWARDING IF CALORIES SCREAMED WHILE YOU BURNED THEM!
    🔥 🔥 🔥

  8. #8
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    New York
    Age
    34
    Posts
    16

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Thank you so much. This is going to be my 11th post so ill shoot you a PM now .
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Welcome to ASF .

    You need 10 posts in order to send PMs.

    We will send you whatever is missing and replace the Proviron with the new batch .

    So get your post count up and PM me your order number brother.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    dnewell2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    290

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    260
    Thanked in
    143 Posts
    Rep Points
    12469637

    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Welcome to ASF .

    You need 10 posts in order to send PMs.

    We will send you whatever is missing and replace the Proviron with the new batch .

    So get your post count up and PM me your order number brother.
    Fucking customer service right there. Good to see.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,006

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,340
    Thanked in
    950 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer1 View Post
    Thank you so much. This is going to be my 11th post so ill shoot you a PM now .
    Got it.

    Right back at you...
    Monster labs representative
    GGG10 = 10% discount mymonsterlabs.com
    Www.monster-gear.com

  11. #11
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    New York
    Age
    34
    Posts
    16

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Update: I've been in contact with GGG and he is helping me out to get some Proviron reshipped. The Dbol coincidently arrived yesterday and I chalk that up to crappy shipping from USPS, not Monster. Thanks again GGG!

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    979

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,526
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    635
    Thanked in
    399 Posts
    Rep Points
    12783065

    Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer1 View Post
    Update: I've been in contact with GGG and he is helping me out to get some Proviron reshipped. The Dbol coincidently arrived yesterday and I chalk that up to crappy shipping from USPS, not Monster. Thanks again GGG!
    Glad to hear it worked out. I have used Monster and had good success. Triple Overtime and GGG are legit good guys from my XP. That is not to say they are infallible, even good peeps mess up every now and then. I am also not sure about their pills, not a fan to be honest(not saying they are fake, just that some of them come apart and crush easy) I have a pack of Cialis and it did the same. However I have Winstrol and Clen pills and they did not do that. To be clear I am not looking for replacement and I am satisfied otherwise. However it is an issue and hopefully with input from us they will correct the problem. I bought the cialis on a whim, not that I needed it. Just one of those, I'll get it to have it types things. I can say their CYP300 is legit for sure. I have my younger brother on that since before Thanksgiving day and he is like a new man.

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,006

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,340
    Thanked in
    950 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    Glad to hear it worked out. I have used Monster and had good success. Triple Overtime and GGG are legit good guys from my XP. That is not to say they are infallible, even good peeps mess up every now and then. I am also not sure about their pills, not a fan to be honest(not saying they are fake, just that some of them come apart and crush easy) I have a pack of Cialis and it did the same. However I have Winstrol and Clen pills and they did not do that. To be clear I am not looking for replacement and I am satisfied otherwise. However it is an issue and hopefully with input from us they will correct the problem. I bought the cialis on a whim, not that I needed it. Just one of those, I'll get it to have it types things. I can say their CYP300 is legit for sure. I have my younger brother on that since before Thanksgiving day and he is like a new man.
    Thanks for the review bro.

    Monster IS working on the Tabs issues guys .
    Monster labs representative
    GGG10 = 10% discount mymonsterlabs.com
    Www.monster-gear.com

  14. #14
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    New York
    Age
    34
    Posts
    16

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    TD on my replacements a few days ago! All worked out with Monster. Thanks for your help GGG

  15. #15
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,006

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,340
    Thanked in
    950 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer1 View Post
    TD on my replacements a few days ago! All worked out with Monster. Thanks for your help GGG
    Glad i could help man.
    Monster labs representative
    GGG10 = 10% discount mymonsterlabs.com
    Www.monster-gear.com

Similar Threads

  1. Hgh issue
    By ddeal1 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-22-2020, 12:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums